Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Tender Tuna Dinner Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Water, Tuna, Chicken...||Water, Chicken, Pork Liver...||Salmon, Liver, Water...||Water, Tuna, Chicken...||Chicken, Liver, Water...|
|Food Flavor||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Chicken, Poultry, Meat|
|Food Texture||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Pate||Chunks in Gravy||Pate|
About This Item
- The perfect balance of the delicious taste of tender tuna chunks in gravy.
- Includes key nutrients to support lean muscle and maintain vital organs.
- Contains components such as taurine to help maintain vision and heart function.
- Free of artificial flavors and preservatives for the perfect balance of taste and nutrition.
- A complete and balanced diet recommended for adult cats 7 years of age and older.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAmerican Journey Senior Pate Wet Cat Food Variety Pack 3oz, pack of 24$30.89Chewy Price$29.35Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Tender Chicken Dinner Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$52.08Chewy Price$54.79List Price$49.48Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Senior Pate Salmon Recipe Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$30.89Chewy Price$29.35Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Tender Tuna Dinner Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$52.08Chewy Price$54.79List Price$49.48Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Savory Chicken Entree Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$54.79Chewy Price$52.05Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Tender Ocean Fish Dinner Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$52.08Chewy Price$54.79List Price$49.48Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Instinctive 7+ Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$47.76Chewy Price$45.37Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Natural Minced Salmon Dinner Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$43.68Chewy Price$45.36List Price$41.50Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Basics Skin & Stomach Care Grain-Free Fish & Potato Entree Indoor Adult Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$47.76Chewy Price$45.37Autoship Price
- Wellness Minced Turkey Entree Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$63.36Chewy Price$71.76List Price$60.19Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Spayed/Neutered Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$45.36Chewy Price$43.09Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Adult Beef & Chicken Formula Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$67.92Chewy Price$71.76List Price$64.52Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
84 Customer Reviews
They loved it
Ordered this for the first time as a substitute for our regular food which was out of stock. The only thing that matters is that our Privileged Pair of spoiled Tuxies showed us they liked it by doing a face plant into their feeding dishes. Cats have no higher endorsement. My higher endorsement is for Chewy Customer Service. I've experienced excellence every time. You only call customer service when something is wrong. Chewy's CS Reps fix everything smoothly and cheerfully. I wish they also worked at DMV.
Hill's Tender Tuna Rocks!
Hi, my name is Cisco the cat. My human feeds me hills science diet tender tuna canned cat food, and I love it. I purl when she's putting the food in the bowl, I purr as I'm eating it, and I purr when I sleep after having each meal.
Not sure if it's the brand alone or the quality stored by Chewy
Purchased this and another flavor for my aging cat. I had tried pouches first to make sure she'd like them before wanting to commit to a larger order, and she was pretty happy with those. I got a large pallet of this food and it just looked different. Food was darker, less gravy and she wouldn't touch it if she had any other option. Now I'm stuck with 40+ cans of this stuff, and afraid to donate it since the quality is questionable. Very disappointed.
They like it
So far half a case worth, both cats are scarfing this down. Was recommended because it’s low in oh darn something my renal cat can’t have. She won’t eat the renal food any more and was losing weight like crazy. Now she’s eating again
Favorite of My Cat
My cat got tired or became difficult about his Fancy Feast. A can of this was passed on to us by a daughter and my cat consistently preferred it. So, bye bye FF.
Only kidney friendly food my cat eats
We tried all even remotely kidney friendly wet food and our cat by far prefers this as well as the 1 to 6 years old tender tuna. We grind it though, otherwise, she tends to lick the gravy and leave the chunks.
My Cat Really Loves It
On a Veterinarian's recommendation, I switched my cat from Fancy Feast to Hill's Science Diet. Fortunately, she loved the Science Diet. It is meaty and with gravy which my cat loves.
Hills Science Diet
The cats eat it. And don't fuss about it. We get two servings per can.
Mr. Boots luvs
Poor Mr. Boots has a Urinary condition resulting in eating various Hills Dietary Cat Food. Healthy for him and good for me who doesn’t have to purchase various other foods for him to eat.
My cat hates it
I think Rocky finds the chunks to be way too big, and I agree. Will not be reordering.