Hill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Salmon & Tuna Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps support digestive health, nourishes skin, and promotes lustrous fur.
- Great tasting, easy-to-digest ingredients for a flavorful, nutritious meal.
- Delivers the appropriate amount of energy and nutrients to support healthy cats.
- High-quality protein to help your grown cat maintain lean muscle.
- Yummy gravy adds tasty moisture to every bite.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Chicken & Beef Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 24$52.08Chewy Price$54.79List Price$49.48Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Weight Roasted Vegetable & Chicken Medley Canned Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$48.72Chewy Price$52.49List Price$46.28Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Light Liver & Chicken Entree Canned Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$39.97Chewy Price$40.49List Price$37.97Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Tender Ocean Fish Recipe Cat Food, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 24$43.92Chewy Price$47.59List Price$41.72Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Tender Tuna Recipe Cat Food, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 24$43.92Chewy Price$47.59List Price$41.72Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Digest Sensitive Adult Chunks in Gravy Pouch Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$25.08Chewy Price$23.83Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Healthy Cuisine Roasted Chicken & Rice Medley Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz, case of 24$45.36Chewy Price$47.59List Price$43.09Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Hairball Control Savory Chicken Entree Canned Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$45.23Chewy Price$47.59List Price$42.97Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Tender Tuna Recipe Cat Food, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 24$43.92Chewy Price$47.59List Price$41.72Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Tender Dinner Variety Pack Cat Food, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 12$21.99Chewy Price$23.79List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Savory Chicken Entree Canned Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$36.97Chewy Price$40.49List Price$35.12Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Appetite Control Care Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$50.16Chewy Price$47.65Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Broth, Pork Liver, Salmon...||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Pork Liver...||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Turkey...||Tuna, Meat By-Products, Water...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken By-Products, Pork By-Products...|
|Food Flavor||Pork, Salmon||Chicken, Pork||Chicken, Poultry||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion||Sensitive Digestion||Sensitive Digestion||High-Protein, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, Pea-Free|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Sensitive Skin||Digestive Health, Sensitive Skin||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health, Sensitive Digestion||Sensitive Skin, Digestive Health, Itch & Redness Remedy...||Digestive Health|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
68 Customer Reviews
Works for Sensitive Cats
My cat Joey has digestive issues, and most cat foods (even premium brands) give him diarrhea. I received a free sample of Hill's Science Diet Sensitive Stomach & Skin food, and I was nervous about giving him wet food because I thought it might make his diarrhea worse. I am happy to say that this food calmed his belly. Within a couple days he was having normal stools and maintained having normal stools for the duration of our sample period. He wasn't crazy about the food, but he would eat it (especially the gravy) enough to work. The packaging is simple, and the food falls out of the pouch completely, so no wasted food. Definitely recommend.
Took a while for my cats to adjust to it
Initially one of my cats refused to eat it. After a few repeated attempts both cats ate it just fine after getting used to its smell/taste/texture but I can tell they prefer pate or shredded types for their wet food. I do appreciate how much liquid is inside the pouches so that it helps to see how much liquid my cats are lapping up (helps with making sure they are hydrated enough). I received the samples as part of a promotion, and my cats don't have any noticeable stomach and skin issues, so I cannot tell if it helped in those areas.
Cats loved it
I had a sample of the Hill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Salmon & Tuna Dinner and it seemed to not make my cats sick. Both of my cats have extremely sensitive stomachs and this seemed to help east their stomach problems better than most other wet cat foods we have tried in the past. They seemed to enjoy the flavor of it too because they quickly cleaned up their bowls. I would recommend this to any cat who has a sensitive tummy!
Cats enjoyed it
Product received in exchange for my review. This was my first time trying Hills Science Diet outside of being prescribed it at a vet office, and the Adult Sensitive Stomach and Skin Salmon and Tuna Dinner did not disappoint. The portion sizing was perfect, my cats got very excited any time they saw me reach for it, and never left anything behind. My Siamese can have dietary issues and she did not have any problems with this food, and does feel softer after a few weeks of eating it. My ONLY complaint is that the packaging, while easier to store/more compact, is difficult to get all the food out of and I frequently got the gravy on my hands when filling the dishes.
Liked but didn't love it
I was excited about this, as my one cat has a sensitive tummy, and happily he did well on this. He initially was excited about it and couldn't get enough of it, but after a couple times, he seemed to grow tired of it and would only eat the broth. I received a sample of Hill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Salmon & Tuna Dinner in return for my honest review.
lucy likes it
My cat is definitely a fan of Hill's Science Diet. We received a free sample of the Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Salmon & Tuna Dinner. She does have a sensitive stomach and some skin issues, so this seemed like a good fit. I can't say for sure how much it has helped her tummy or skin, but she definitely liked the food and cleaned her plate each time (and she's kind of picky sometimes!). It definitely doesn't seem to exacerbate her digestive issues, and since it's a high quality food she enjoys so much, we will probably be purchasing more.
My senior cat needs medicine mixed in with wet food daily. I tried the Hill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin in the Salmon & Tuna Dinner variety. She loved it!! There are normally small amounts left in her bowl when she's finished, but not this time. Licked clean.
I received the Hills Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Salmon & Tuna Dinner cat food in exchange for an honest review. These packets are very convenient to feed my cat! One of my cats wouldn't touch it and he's the one with more stomach issues, but he's also picky about most foods. My other cat was willing to try it, but he doesn't eat it super fast like he does another one that he loves. I don't think it's his first choice, but he will eat it eventually. I do like that the product has good ingredients.
Good for cats!
I received a free sample of this product Hill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Salmon & Tuna Dinner. It's really a good choice for cats as it provides the nutrients they need and yet it's easy on their stomach. However my cats only liked it at first and then they started to just lick the gravy and then eventually barely ate it. I wonder if it's the texture, veggies or the cuts they didn't like. But it could just be my cats being ridiculously picky. The product is definitely worth a try!
My cat loves it
HILL'S SCIENCE DIET ADULT SENSITIVE STOMACH & SKIN SALMON & TUNA DINNER sits really well in my older cat's tummy. She gets hairballs often as a longhair kitty. This wet food helps and she hasn't had hairball issues in months. She likes to pick at it but finishes a whole pouch in a day.