Hill's Science Diet Adult Tender Chicken Recipe Cat Food, 2.8 oz pouch, case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This USA-made food comes in an easy-to-open pouch that provides your feline friend with a single-serving meal.
- The wet consistency and mouthwatering flavors will please your picky eater.
- Features chunks of chicken in a tasty gravy sauce, offering your adult cat who is 1-6 years old a complete and balanced diet.
- Digestible ingredients come packed with protein to help maintain lean muscles.
- Vitamins, minerals and amino acids support your girl’s immune system so she can stay happy and healthy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Pate Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$30.99Chewy Price$34.34List Price$29.44Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Tender Tuna Recipe Cat Food, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 24$41.52Chewy Price$45.29List Price$39.44Autoship Price
- American Journey Minced Chicken Recipe in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$28.50Chewy Price$27.07Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Turkey & Liver Casserole Recipe Cat Food, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 24$41.52Chewy Price$45.29List Price$39.44Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Tender Ocean Fish Recipe Cat Food, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 24$41.52Chewy Price$45.29List Price$39.44Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Chicken & Spinach Casserole Recipe Cat Food, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 24$41.55Chewy Price$45.29List Price$39.47Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Tender Tuna Recipe Cat Food, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 24$41.52Chewy Price$45.29List Price$39.44Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Light Liver & Chicken Entree Canned Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$36.72Chewy Price$40.49List Price$34.88Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Weight Roasted Vegetable & Chicken Medley Canned Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$43.92Chewy Price$47.59List Price$41.72Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Savory Turkey Entree Canned Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$37.46Chewy Price$40.49List Price$35.59Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Savory Chicken Entree Canned Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$37.72Chewy Price$40.49List Price$35.83Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Tender Dinner Variety Pack Cat Food, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 12$20.76Chewy Price$22.49List Price$19.72Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Chicken, Pork Liver...||Chicken: Water, Chicken, Pork Liver...||Chicken: Chicken Broth, Chicken, Liver...||Tender Turkey Tuscany: Poultry Broth, Turkey, Wheat Gluten...||Water, Tuna, Chicken...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Tuna, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Chicken, Beef, Tuna, Poultry, Meat, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Salmon, Tuna, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry|
|Packaging Type||Pouch||Pouch, Variety Pack||Can, Variety Pack||Can||Pouch|
|Food Texture||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Pate||Grilled||Chunks in Gravy|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
71 Customer Reviews
The only brand to ever use!!
Hill's Science Diet is the only brand of pet food to ever give to the animals that we love!!! Hill's Science and Chewy are the perfect match- providing the best quality products to our families with Superior service-Chewy is the most wonderful company that I have ever encountered!!!!! THANK YOU
I’ve always thought of science diet as being one of the leading brands of dog and cat food, except that the ingredient list has more preservatives, chemicals, and fillers in it than any food I would ever put into my own body. Incredibly sad that one of the top/leading animal food providers, provides such a low performing product.
Annoyed with new packaging
My two beloved cats used to love this food. For some reason they dont love it as much any more, but more importantly I am really upset that I think this is the new packaging as what used to be in cans. Its a waste of material and more costly to order (than the cans). I will not be ordering this anymore.
LOVE the pouches
My two cats absolutely love the gravy in the new pouches. The former brand I used to feed them just kinda turned to mush and then stopped production so I switched to Science Diet and have no regrets!
Cans work for us better, but the food is good
We have been using this food for a while in cans, and the cans keep going out of stock, so I bought the pouches in the meantime. The pouches are quite a bit more expensive per oz so we are going back to can once in stock. I find the cans a little less messy as well.
Not a Hit with my Kitties
Not a hit with my Kitties. The pieces are to big so they drink the juice and leave the rest :(
Couldn't get it to the floor fast enough
My 5 year old rescued boys have been eating Science Diet chicken dry food for years, and get to split canned flavors. As something different I thought I'd try these pouches, and they definitely approve! They are both on the bigger side at 12 and 16lbs (but still run and play like they did when they were kittens!) so they *share* a pouch in the morning. Of course the gravy goes first, but they love the moist pieces as well. They are practically climbing my legs, and I have to remind them I'm squeezing all the gravy out for them before they get the plate!
I wish that they liked it
My cats didn’t really like it. They picked at it and left quite a bit left in the bowl. I love the packaging and ease of feeding, but they just won’t eat it.
My cat loves Hills Tender Chicken Dinner
After trying many different moist cat foods, George and I were so happy that we found this. He also loves the tuna and ocean fish flavors. I really appreciate the no mess pouches. Bowl clean up is easy. Even though he is older than 6, we prefer the younger cat version.
Not as I thought.
I bought these out of desperation, as none of our Bella’s favorites are in stock anywhere online, and forget finding it in stores right now. I wanted her to try a moist, dry food that came in little pouches, but can’t remember the name. I came to this and thought that’s what I was getting: dry food that’s moist without being wet. I opened the package to find typical wet cat food: chunks in gravy. I’ve put it out as a side dish for now, but I’m thinking that the chunks are too big for her liking, as she prefers something smaller. I have yet to see if she’ll do anything more than lick up the gravy. I wish it had been more clearly represented. Oh, well. The search, and the wait, for her regular food continues. To clarify this is a wet cat food in gravy, not a soft, moist, dry food.