Hill's Science Diet Adult Indoor Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- High-quality ingredients and healthy fiber supports digestive health for a cleaner litter box.
- Natural fiber is easy to digest and reduces occurrence of hairballs.
- Antioxidant and vitamin blend work together to help support a healthy immune system.
- Made from natural, high-quality ingredients without any artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Made in the USA, this is a complete and balanced diet recommended for adult cats.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Indoor Cat Total Health Formula Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15lb bag$32.24Chewy Price$30.63Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$53.99List Price$47.49Autoship Price
- American Journey Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 12-lb bag$35.19Chewy Price$33.43Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Digestion Salmon Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$22.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Weight Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15-lb bag$55.99Chewy Price$60.99List Price$53.19Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Perfect Digestion Chicken Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$22.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Light Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$53.99List Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Chicken & Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15.5-lb bag$53.99Chewy Price$58.99List Price$51.29Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Grain-Free Salmon & Yellow Pea Recipe Dry Cat Food, 13-lb bag$53.99Chewy Price$58.99List Price$51.29Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Digestion Chicken, Barley, & Whole Oats Recipe Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$35.49Chewy Price$38.49List Price$33.72Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Senior Vitality Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$22.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 11+ Indoor Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$29.49Chewy Price$32.49List Price$28.02Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Wheat...||Chicken, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal...||Turkey, Chicken By-Product Meal, Rice...|
|Special Diet||Indoor, With Grain||With Grain||Weight Control, With Grain||Weight Control, Pea-Free, With Grain||High-Protein, Indoor, Weight Control, High Fiber, Natural, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
|Health Feature||—||—||Weight Management||—||Weight Management, High Protein, Hairball Control...|
Questions & Answers
28 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
562 Customer Reviews
LoLo Loves It
The nuggets are larger than most other brands but the Hills brand is highly recommended. My small, two year old cat takes one nugget from her bowl, puts it on the floor, and slowly eats. I feel it is better for her to eat more slowly and she certainly seems to like it. Hills Science Brand is a winner!
the food is too big
I love this cat food brand and I will be finding a new kibble from hills science diet bc it’s one of the only brands of cat food I trust but the kibble in this one is too big. Every time I get this bag in particular (sometimes I get the bags mixed up bc the cats kinda look the same in the picture lol) my cats don’t eat it. I mean, they eat it bc they have to but they hate it. I have to add something for them to actually attempt to eat what they’re supposed to and I know it’s because it’s too big and probably difficult to eat. Because my cats love this brand of food and eat the other foods we get but the size is ridiculous. I’m going to order your other food but maybe consider this size is too big for a lot of cats.
Kibble too Large
I ordered this food as a replacement for another brand that had been discontinued. I felt that Hill was a good brand and would provide excellent nutrition. My cat seemed to like the flavor but was struggling to eat the kibble because it was too large and thick. I called Chewy and explained the situation and they provided a full refund.
My cats are obsessed
I recently had to switch one of my cats to the Hill's Rx UTI food while we went on vacation. When we got back, our other cat kept stealing the UTI food and refused to eat her food. So, I switched them to the Hill's pet indoor cat, and I have never seen them so excited to eat before. Both cats sprint to their bowls every morning and evening. I love the size of the kibble pieces, our cats no longer make messes when they eat! Will definitely keep them on this for a while.
Dry Food Review
This particular bag of dry food arrived in good condition, but the last 2 bags of the Perfect Weight dry food has had an inordinate amount of pulverization of the food. It is a waste, because the cats won't eat it. I throw away maybe 8 ounces of food. I assume this is a result of the bag-handling during the plant-to-customer process.
the kibbles too big
I don't recommend these nuggets because they are too big, my cats can't eat them well and I have a 5-year-old cat who no longer has teeth, he can't eat them at all because the nuggets are big ;(
Kibble too big
My cats seem very uninterested in this food. I think the kibble is too big for them. It may not be a problem if you have a very large cat, but our cats are very average sized (3 year old, 4 year old and and a 5 year old). I'm going to have to find something they can eat more easily.
The only brand we buy
We used to be a Purina family. When our kitties has passed peacefully, and a long while after grieving we decided to adopt again. Our kitty came with the recommendation from the humane society that Hill's Science Diet is "The" brand. Our kitty is now over 2 years and it is the only brand she loves and we love how great it works for her. I wish I switched to Hill's many years ago..
Cats are obsessed
We have recently switched our cats (2, 1 years old each) away from the Hills kitten food to adult food. They love this stuff. It was one of the easiest animal food switches we've ever done.
Kitty loves new food
We just transferred our cat from kitten to adult food. There were no issues with transition. Our cat loves the new adult food.