Holistic Select Adult Health Grain-Free Deboned Turkey & Lentils Recipe Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Includes multiple ingredients that support your dog’s overall digestive health.
- Omega-3 fatty acids help your pup achieve a healthy skin and coat.
- Antioxidants, glucosamine, probiotics and taurine all contribute to a healthy heart.
- Healthy, nutritious recipes are also formulated to please your pup’s palate.
- Made in the USA with high-quality ingredients sourced from around the globe.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Blackwood Chicken Meal & Rice Recipe Puppy Growth Diet Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$18.00Chewy Price$18.99List Price$17.10Autoship Price
- I and Love and You Nude Super Food Grain-Free Poultry Palooza Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$22.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Dr. Tim's Highly Athletic Momentum Formula Dry Dog Food, 18-lb bag$67.35Chewy Price$68.39List Price$63.98Autoship Price
- Evolve Classic Deboned Beef, Barley & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 14-lb bag$30.08Chewy Price$31.99List Price$28.58Autoship Price
- Weruva Grandma's Chicken Soup with Chicken & Veggies Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 14-oz, case of 12$52.99Chewy Price$53.88List Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Weruva Green Eggs & Chicken with Chicken, Egg, & Greens in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$56.46Chewy Price$57.36List Price$53.64Autoship Price
- I and Love and You Nude Food Grain-Free Simply Sea Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Wysong Synorgon Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$11.33Chewy Price$11.89List Price$10.76Autoship Price
- CANIDAE Grain-Free PURE Limited Ingredient Lamb & Pea Recipe Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$42.99Chewy Price$40.84Autoship Price
- Wysong Epigen Turkey Formula Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 12.9-oz, case of 12$41.99Chewy Price$39.89Autoship Price
- Lotus Wholesome Grain-Free Duck & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food, 20-lb bag$109.75Chewy Price$110.39List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Deboned Turkey, Turkey Meal (Source Of Glucosamine), Peas...||Duck Meal, Chickpeas, Peas...||Rabbit Meal, Lamb Meal (Source Of Glucosamine), Chickpeas...||Potatoes, Egg Product, Potato Protein...||Chicken Meal (Source Of Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate), Potatoes, Lentils...|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, Grain-Free, Low Glycemic, Natural||Sensitive Digestion, Grain-Free, Natural||Grain-Free, Sensitive Digestion, Natural||Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free...||Grain-Free, Sensitive Digestion, Gluten Free, Natural|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health, Hip & Joint Support...||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Hip & Joint Support...||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health, Hip & Joint Support...||Digestive Health||Hip & Joint Support, High-Energy, Digestive Health...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Turkey, Poultry||Duck, Poultry||Rabbit, Lamb, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
48 Customer Reviews
Noses turned up
Tried this food for my two dogs. One can be picky; but, the other eats anything and everything. Don't know why, but, neither dog liked it - to the point of refusing to eat it all day, ultimately. That was a first for my older dog. Some dogs may love it. It is hard to review a dog food as a human who does not eat it. And, this may be a great food nutritionally. I just could not get my dogs to eat it unless I added wet food over it - which is something I don't generally do. I simply didn't want to waste 20+ pounds of good.
Had our 7 yo GSP on a prescription diet for years We decided to transition him back to this brand which our other dog is on. Taking our time. His BMs are now larger and softer and a bit more often. Early days
The only brand I give to my dog.
I have used the Holistic Select brand for the past eleven years. I started out with the food for puppies and now into the adult formula. My dog loves all of the different flavors.
Really helps dog IBD
My dog was diagnosed with Inflammatory bowel disease about a year ago. He’s only 4 1/2 and had severe diarrhea partnered with scary night panting. We were in and out of the pet emergency hospital and he was on and off antibiotics constantly. I fed him an extremely strict diet but nothing really ever totally fixed it. But, he has been on this food for two weeks and it seems as though this is the answer!! His poops are literally perfect and it also makes him go a solid 3 times a day. I have recommended It already to my mom. It seems as though this is the cure/trick. Hoping his healthy gut continues, he has been doing SO amazing.
Yorkie did not like
Ok, but yorkie did not like it, other dogs liked it. Yorkie did eat it with some encouragement. Needed a food for her allergies, didn’t seem to make a difference with them
Our dog doesn't like it
We've been trying to find a food that our dog, with gastrointestinal issues, likes and will happily eat... it's not this one. He picks around it, unfortunately.
Turkey better than Chicken
All pet food seems to include chicken, but for some Turkey is more digestible. My vet insists on prescription dry food to match canned chicken , but there is none that have turkey, so I bought this. Ingredients seem clean and well thought out. My Amstaff has had no "shivers" indicating intestinal pain or any other digestive issues since using this, along with the prescription canned food I selected which in which Turkey is FIRST ingredient. Chicken is eighth ingredient. Guess it's cheaper to include chicken protein in Everything? Only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because it's not Prescripton.
The perfect kind of hipster dog food
I’m a big proponent of sustainable, localvore-centric, whole foods. That true for the humans and animals in our house! Part of being sustainable, though, is thinking about food items holistically. For this reason, I’m not a huge fan of “human grade” pet food, because it requires more animals to sustain, and leads to more waste. At the other end of the spectrum is “meat” (I don’t know that it deserves the moniker of meat) from huge factories. I can’t even imagine what makes it into those grinders! After nerding out on research into dog food brands, I chose Holistic Select because they strike the perfect balance: transparent supply chain of quality meat vendors, and using all the parts of the animal to minimize waste. It helps that our Goode Boye loves all their varieties also! (Including a pic bc who doesn’t love dog photos!)
You can actually read the label
Simple ingredients healthy and natural. I feel like I’m feeding lily a wholesome meal
Dry dog food
My 4 dogs did not turn their noses up at this food. No complaints either! I will buy again down the road...