Wellness CORE Digestive Health Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Highly digestible, grain-free wet dog food with high-quality protein and prebiotic fibers.
- Made with omega-3 fatty acids, superfoods like pumpkin and papaya and essential vitamins and minerals to support overall immunity and vitality.
- Tasty chicken is the first ingredient.
- Supports strong immune systems, optimal energy, and a glowing coat and healthy skin.
- Great for adult dogs of any age.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAmerican Journey Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$29.69Chewy Price$28.21Autoship Price
- DealWellness CORE Digestive Health Beef Recipe Grain-Free Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$46.56Chewy Price$47.88List Price$35.39Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Lamb Recipe Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- DealWellness CORE 95% Grain-Free Chicken & Broccoli Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$46.56Chewy Price$47.88List Price$44.23Autoship Price
- DealHalo Lamb Stew Adult Canned Dog Food, 13.2-oz, case of 6$26.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Nulo Freestyle Turkey & Cod Recipe Grain-Free Adult Trim Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$39.48Chewy Price$37.51Autoship Price
- DealWellness CORE 95% Grain-Free Beef & Carrots Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$46.56Chewy Price$47.88List Price$44.23Autoship Price
- Instinct Limited Ingredient Diet Grain-Free Real Lamb Recipe Wet Canned Dog Food, 13.2-oz, case of 6$32.94Chewy Price$31.29Autoship Price
- DealWellness CORE 95% Grain-Free Turkey & Spinach Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$46.56Chewy Price$47.88List Price$44.23Autoship Price
- Dave's Pet Food 95% Premium Beef & Beef Liver Grain-Free Recipe Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$38.99Chewy Price$37.04Autoship Price
- Go! Solutions SENSITIVITIES Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Shredded Turkey Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$45.48Chewy Price$47.88List Price$43.21Autoship Price
- DealHalo Holistic Turkey & Salmon Stew Adult Canned Dog Food, 13.2-oz, case of 6$26.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver...||Chicken: Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver...||Beef, Beef Broth, Pork Liver...||Duck, Water Sufficient for Processing, Chicken Liver...||Chicken, Water Sufficient For Processing, Broccoli...|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat||Duck, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, Natural, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Sensitive Digestion, Natural, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Sensitive Digestion, Natural, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Non-GMO||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein, Pea-Free, Natural|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Sensitive Skin, Appetite Stimulation...||Digestive Health, Sensitive Skin, Appetite Stimulation...||Digestive Health, Sensitive Skin, Appetite Stimulation...||—||N/A, Appetite Stimulation, Digestive Health...|
|Packaging Type||Can||Variety Pack, Can||Can||Can||Can|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
This food helped out two of my senior (12,13) year old chihuahuas with GI issues one of my dogs had pancreatitis and this food worked better than Hills prescription I/D and Purina Pro EN which were vet prescribed. When I started my fur babies on this diet it was as a last resort and desperation but I’m so glad I did, my dogs GI Issue is completely under control and my 13 year old no longer has pancreatitis! I can say I have some of the pickiest eaters and they always lick the plate clean keeps us both very happy! Highly recommend.
Great Dog Food
I have two Chihuahuas who were so picky about eating. I have tried so many numerous dog food including food that says it is like people food and my dogs either refused to eat them or ate very little. I tried Wellness Core Digestive Health canned food and both my dogs absolutely love it! I have been using this product for a little over a month and the dogs just actually run to eat it! If you have a picky eater, try this for sure.
They don't carry this in our local pet stores
My senior dog suddenly quit eating the Blue Buffalo she had eaten for years. The pet store recommends Wellness but they only had three cans of the Digestive. No other store had any. Chewy shipped a case within hours. My dog loves it and is doing very well on it. Thanks, Chewy
My Dogs Love this
My dogs had to be put on a digestive food and I mix the can Wellness digestive with their Wellness dry dog food and they love it. They eat better and have more energy.
Fred Loves It
Really great quality dog food. My 12 yaer old golden retreiver wolfs it down.
Didn't work for my dog, still good food
I was debating 3 or 4 stars for this food. I really wanted this food to work well with my dog. She has GOLPP, is post-op laryngeal paralysis tieback surgery, has a sliding hiatal hernia and is definitely having a slow digestive tract. She's on multiple medications to try and keep food moving and prevent AP. This food seemed to be digested well with her, however it gives her absolutely RANK gas and very soft stool. When fed exclusively it was even worse; split half n half with a different food made slightly firmer stool but still too liquid and way too stinky. I tried both the Chicken and the Beef Wellness CORE.
Deelish savory selection
Rescue Chis found Wellness Digestive Health canned to their liking
I was so happy to see this digestive health food by wellness come out! My English cocker has inflammatory bowel disease and needs a diet with low fat but also high in usual protein. Up until now I have been making a homecooked diet for her cause nothing seemed to have the nutrient profile recommended by her nutritionist and if it did she didn’t tolerate the food. I have transitioned her to the canned and dry formulas and she is doing great! I have so much time now that I am not cooking for my dog!
I like it!
My mom bought this for my sensitive, senior dog (I’m 12!) tummy and I like it! It tastes good and I’m pooping like a champ! Thanks Chewy!