Holistic Select Large & Giant Breed Adult Health Chicken Meal & Oatmeal Recipe Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Includes multiple ingredients that support your dog’s overall digestive health.
- Omega-3 fatty acids help your pup achieve a healthy skin and coat.
- Antioxidants, glucosamine, probiotics and taurine all contribute to a healthy heart.
- Healthy, nutritious recipes are also formulated to please your pup’s palate.
- Made in the USA with high-quality ingredients sourced from around the globe.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- CANIDAE All Life Stages Lamb & Rice Formula Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$41.48Chewy Price$41.88List Price$39.41Autoship Price
- DealWellness Complete Health Senior Deboned Chicken & Barley Recipe Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$39.89Chewy Price$46.99List Price$37.90Autoship Price
- CANIDAE All Life Stages Less Active Chicken, Turkey, & Lamb Meal Formula Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$62.99Chewy Price$59.84Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Duck & Sweet Potato Formula Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$46.56Chewy Price$47.88List Price$44.23Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Grain-Free Turkey, Chicken Liver & Turkey Liver Formula Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$52.56Chewy Price$53.88List Price$42.07Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4.5-lb bag$19.98Chewy Price$22.99List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- Holistic Select Adult Health Chicken Meal & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$74.99Chewy Price$71.24Autoship Price
- Wellness Turkey Stew with Barley & Carrots Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$46.56Chewy Price$50.28List Price$44.23Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Basics Skin & Stomach Care Turkey & Potato Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food, 11-lb bag$38.98Chewy Price$42.99List Price$33.23Autoship Price
- CANIDAE All Life Stages Chicken Meal & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$62.99Chewy Price$59.84Autoship Price
- Evanger's Classic Recipes Chicken & Rice Canned Dog Food, 12.8-oz, case of 12$27.48Chewy Price$26.11Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dehydrated Dog Food, 4-lb box$51.93Chewy Price$52.99List Price$49.33Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Meal (Source Of Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate), Rice, Oatmeal...||Lamb Meal (Source Of Glucosamine), Oatmeal, Peas...||Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn...||Chicken Meal (Source Of Glucosamine), Brown Rice, Rice...||Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn...|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, Pea-Free, Gluten Free, With Grain, Natural||Sensitive Digestion, With Grain, Natural||High-Protein, With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, Pea-Free, With Grain, Natural||High-Protein, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support, Digestive Health, Dental & Breath Care...||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Sensitive Digestion...||Muscle Care, Hip & Joint Support, Dental & Breath Care||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health, Hip & Joint Support...||Muscle Care, Hip & Joint Support, Dental & Breath Care|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Lamb, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
20 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
104 Customer Reviews
I switched to this food because my pups prior foods, were all giving him soft serve poop. This food has helped with that but now he is shedding terribly. He always shed, but now it is excessive. And he has dandruff. I will probably finish off this bag of food and try another. But I was happy it helped his poops and stomach upsets
Great food for my Great Danes sensitive stomach.
This food agrees with my fussy, sensitive stomach Great Dane. It was so hard to get him to eat but now he’s waiting for his food bowel and his poops are solid.
Good for Great Dane sensitive tummy
My Great Dane, like many others, has a few gastric issues. The only food we could feed him without any issue was Royal Canin Giant formula. For one reason or another, it has been out of stock virtually everywhere for the last few months. Luckily we had some bags in reserve. After some research, I decided this brand could work for him and it has done very well. He’s been on it for nearly a month and has had no issues other than a few soft stools in the beginning. Another plus is that he seems to enjoy it more than Royal Canin. Also, the ingredients look better than most other brands. My only issue with this product is the kibble is quite small for a larger breed food. Would recommend it.
I have a Dane and this food is the perfect nutrition for him. He also enjoys eating it. So happy they make this. It’s literally the best choice I feel I could make for my boy. It also is not grain free. Which is a big stink right now with the FDA and cardiomyopathy. Hard to find food without pea protein or lentils as the first 7-10 ingredients. This one has a lot of Whole Foods. Very happy with the ingredient list and nutritional values.
Giant bread should eat large kibble. This brand advertised large kibble which is why I chose it. Nope. About the size of my pinky fingernail (which is small)
New food trial
Our regular food, Royal Canin Giant Breed dog food was not available so we tried this brand. Summit absolutely loves it and has had no digestive issues from switching foods. We are very pleased with the quality ingredients found in this formula.
My dogs love this food. I only wish the size of the kibble was larger for my Great Danes
Recommend this product
I have a 1 yr old lab/doberman mix and switched to this from a different large breed specific food because of my worry that it was just too rich for him and possibly giving him peristent poop problems and wonder if it made him more susceptible to contracting giardia 3 different times. His stools have been more regular and less loose/smooshy since the switch and my pups seems to love it.
Teeny tiny kibble
For a giant breed dog, the kibble size is pretty silly. My cat eats it!
So happy I switched!
My 2 1/2 year old Lab has struggled with soft stool since the day I picked him up. I've tried other brands, which he loved, but they did not address the stool issues. After researching different brands and maintaining a grain inclusive diet, I decided to try Holistic. Within a few days his stool was firm. not as odorous and he eats every last bite!