Hyper Pet 4 Pack of Balls for Dogs, Orange
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Water Toy||Water Toy||Squeaky||Squeaky||Squeaky|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Giant Breeds||All Breeds||Giant Breeds|
About This Item
- Not your everyday tennis ball as Hyper Pet has designed them to be safe for dog's teeth.
- The tennis balls are made of grade A rubber so they're safe on your pup's teeth and even float in water.
- The perfect complement to the Hyper Fling, K-9 Kannon or just paw-some fun on their own!
- They're non-toxic and don't contain harmful coatings or gasses, so you can feel confident about having play time with your loved one.
- Each pack contains four balls; mini measures 1.88 inches and regular measures 2.5 inches in diameter.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Fetch Squeaking American Flag Tennis Ball Dog Toy, Medium, 3-pack$5.23Chewy Price$7.98List Price
- Ethical Pet Skinneeez Giraffe Stuffing-Free Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, 14-in$8.49Chewy Price$10.49List Price
- Frisco Fetch Squeaking Colorful Tennis Ball Dog Toy, 3-Pack$6.63Chewy Price
- Hyper Pet Fox Critter Skinz Dog Toy, Large$7.23Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Booda Multi Color 2-Knot Rope Dog Toy, Large$6.24Chewy Price
- Hyper Pet Raccoon Critter Skinz Dog Toy, Large$5.09Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Sport Tennis Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy$10.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- JW Pet Grass Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$4.24Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Skinneeez Crinklers Goat Stuffing-Free Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, 14-in$8.80Chewy Price$10.49List Price
- Busy Buddy Fido's Favorites Sheepskin Bone Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Monster$12.29Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- JW Pet Play Place Squeaky Dog Ball, Color Varies, Medium$3.85Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Play Strong Ball & Rope Tough Dog Chew Toy, 3.75-in$15.19Chewy Price$19.99List Price
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
143 Customer Reviews
Not for chewers
My almost 22 month old lab has renewed interest in tennis balls. Last one we found outside lasted a long time before we lost it. So, I bought these, but each one I've given him hasn't lasted long at all. The furry/felt covering is chewed at and then he chews a hole/crack in ball so it no longer bounces. Shortly thereafter, the whole ball gets chewed up into pieces before I throw away. I read somewhere that human tennis balls aren't good for dogs, but they sure last longer. I'll have to do some more research. I'm not looking for a refund here; just letting others who have chewers know these balls aren't for them.
I really don't like giving bad reviews, but these balls were not even of average quality. They were about the same diameter, but felt heavier than a regular tennis ball and were not as bouncy (which could be ok). Unfortunately these had to be thrown away after an hour or so because they were not made very well. Admittedly, our dogs can be hard on toys. But the problem with these seemed to be related to poor construction/materials. The felt peeled off easily and three of the balls completely split in half. Maybe the ones we received were just defective. A bummer nonetheless.
New design is garbage.
The new design of these balls is horrible. My GSP normally got about 2 or 3 weeks per ball before he destroyed them. Now, about 10 minutes. The covers come right off and the rubber inside splits in half. The old design had thin (1/8 inch) white striping. The pictures on this site still show the old ones. That is definitely not what I got. The new design has wider striping (1/4 inch or so). Not sure why the change other than trying to cut costs I guess. Definitely won't buy again.
Pretty big for stated small size
I measured the small ball I bought at the local pet store and thought these were the same size. My chihuahua can barely pick it up. Too big for her mouth. It is heavy also and doesn't bounce much at all.
didn’t last a week
Very Poor Product. Stopped cocking with less than 2 hours play time. Very Disappointed. Asking for a refund or replacement.
I love to play catch and I am love to chew the balls while playing. These did not hold up during play.
cheap : (
These balls fell apart before I even paid the credit card bill. In under two weeks, they were all coming apart... no match for a 9 month old German Shepherd. Seemed to be made cheaply. I am now looking elsewhere for a brand that will hold up better than this.
Love these balls
My lab loves these. They are easy to find in the fall leaves.
Hyper Pet Balls for Dogs
My cat loves these smaller sized "tennis" balls and really gets into intensive work outs with these. I've tried the regulation size balls, but she isn't all that enthused with them and only plays with them occasionally.
MiniBalls for Ball Launchers (Small Dogs)
I have been looking, buying and ordering small balls to use for my Dogs Ball launcher (Small dogs) And these work great ! The perfect size (which is hard to find) for the small ball launcher. The balls that original come with the ball launchers are very cheaply made and (even with a small dog) get crunched up, split and broken. The only thing I wish I could find, is a ball exactly this size (diameter) without fuzz, meaning just rubber. Because my dog, tends to pick the fuzz off, ruining the balls. Other wise, Awesome for ball launching and fetching for small dogs !