Iams ProActive Health Classic Ground with Slow Cooked Chicken & Rice Healthy Aging Senior Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This wholesome and nutritious mature adult canned dog food is formulated to provide complete and balanced nutrition for your senior pup.
- Made with high-quality animal protein and vitamins that help support a strong immune system.
- Formulated with omega fatty acids to promote healthy skin and a soft coat.
- Hearty, premium ingredients like real chicken give this food a taste dogs can't resist.
- This wet canned dog food is recommended for adult dogs aged 7 years and older.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Iams ProActive Health Chunks in Gravy Beef, Rice, Carrots & Green Beans Flavor Adult Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$47.76Chewy Price$45.37Autoship Price
- DealIams ProActive Health Classic Ground with Lamb & Whole Grain Rice Adult Wet Dog Food , 13-oz, case of 6$9.97Chewy Price$11.49List Price$9.47Autoship Price
- Purina Beneful Prepared Meals Variety Pack Wet Dog Food, 10-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$51.10Chewy Price$48.55Autoship Price
- Purina Beneful IncrediBites Variety Pack Canned Dog Food, 3-oz can, case of 30, bundle of 2$47.46Chewy Price$45.09Autoship Price
- Purina Beneful Chopped Blends Variety Pack Wet Dog Food, 10-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$42.32Chewy Price$40.20Autoship Price
- DealPurina Beneful Incredibites & Medleys Variety Pack Wet Dog Food, 3-oz, case of 30$27.78Chewy Price$26.39Autoship Price
- Purina Beneful IncrediBites With Beef, Tomatoes, Carrots & Wild Rice Canned Dog Food, 3-oz, case of 24, bundle of 2$38.24Chewy Price$36.33Autoship Price
- DealPurina Beneful Chopped Blends With Chicken, Carrots, Peas & Wild Rice Wet Dog Food, 10-oz container, case of 8$16.70Chewy Price$18.56List Price$15.86Autoship Price
- DealDave's Pet Food Naturally Healthy Joint Formula Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- DealArtemis Osopure Grain-Free Turkey & Salmon in Gravy Canned Dog Food, 12-oz, case of 12$46.99Chewy Price$44.64Autoship Price
- DealEarthborn Holistic K95 Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$35.92Chewy Price$44.28List Price$34.12Autoship Price
- DealArtemis Osopure Grain-Free Chicken in Gravy Canned Dog Food, 12-oz, case of 12$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Sufficient Water for Processing, Meat By-Products, Chicken...||Chicken, Sufficient Water for Processing, Chicken By-Products...||Lamb, Chicken Broth, Beef Liver...||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Wheat Gluten...||Sufficient Water for Processing, Chicken, Meat By-Products...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Lamb, Meat||Lamb, Meat||Chicken, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Beef, Meat|
|Special Diet||With Grain||With Grain||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||High-Protein, With Grain||With Grain|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals, Muscle Care, Dental & Breath Care||Vitamins & Minerals, Muscle Care, Dental & Breath Care||—||Appetite Stimulation, Muscle Care||Vitamins & Minerals, Muscle Care, Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
205 Customer Reviews
We started giving this to our 90lb twelve year old pittie along with dry food several months ago. He loves it & I've even seen some improvement in his overall activity. I shared some with my Mom for her 10 year old chihuahua that was losing her appetite and getting skinny. Little booger has gained weight & acts totally different, full of energy, a healthy happy girl. I highly recommend this!
My Senior Dog - Urinary Issues
I felt horrible that I had to try to find a new wet food for my senior dog because I couldn’t afford his urinary care prescription food. However, this food made me feel so much better. He loves it, he doesn’t seem to have issues (been on it for quite a while now), and it’s affordable. So thankful when it’s in stock. Highly recommend!!
Super easy to digest senior dog food
My rescued old boy just loves this food, and he never has any bowel or digestive issues when eating this food. I am grateful for this product, and the reasonable price also :-) .
My finicky eater passed on this
Our 13 year old lab has become a finicky eater lately. We have tried some different canned foods, with mixed results. I got this one because it was more affordable. Unfortunately, my dog turned her nose up at it.
Seems to have helped my dog's sensitive stomach
My sweet Sasha, a very old senior "pit bull" mix, has always had a sensitive stomach. She was diagnosed with bilious vomiting syndrome, so we feed her a bedtime snack with an antacid and feed her first thing when she wakes up. While that somewhat helped, it didn't completely alleviate the problem. I decided to try out some different food and after much research, went with this Iams Proactive Health. I kept her on her same dry food and only switched the wet food I mix in with it. Knock on wood, but I truly believe that food switch helped her! She has only thrown up once in the past few weeks, which is a huge deal for her.
Picky Dog Loves This
I have an older dog who doesn't refuse to eat other food but, will leave a lot in her bowl. Once I tried this one, she actually cleans out her dish.
Better then expected
I bought this becz the can dog food I usually buy, and love,has gone up in price...which has priced itself right out of my range. I have 7 Rescue Dogs and I have a tight budget. So I was fully prepared to hate this. Have never used Iams, but I have to say all my dogs loved it. Which never happens. It was great for putting pills in it and the dogs ate them. I think I am an Iams Lady now!!!
Dogs too picky!
My dogs did not like this food at all, but I gave the case of food to my sis for her dogs, and they loved it! So, I won't give this a bad review. I just won't be buying it for my dogs. They're too picky
My 10 yo rescue with many missing teeth and tummy issues LOVES Iams!!
Great food for seniors
My older dog has been eating the Iams regular food for years. Now it's time to adjust to his age and this senior food is turning out to be a hit with him. I definitely recommend!