Icelandic+ Lamb Horn Large Dog Chew, 6.5-in
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Bone-free and rawhide-free horn made of 100% keratin and sourced from free-range Icelandic lambs.
- Long-lasting reward packed with nutrients.
- Helps reduce plaque and tartar buildup to encourage healthier teeth and gums.
- Cleaned, boiled and baked within FDA, USDA, EU AND MAST regulations and standards for a treat you can trust.
- 100% digestible, so your dog can have a happy belly to go along with those happy taste buds!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealBones & Chews Made in USA Elk Antler Split with Liver Flavor Dog Chew, 5"$14.31Chewy Price$13.59Autoship Price
- DealRedbarn Beef Cheek Roll Dog Chew, Large$11.06Chewy Price$10.51Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Made in USA Elk Antler Split with Liver Flavor Dog Chew, 8"$27.38Chewy Price$26.01Autoship Price
- Amazing Dog Treats Lamb Horn Dog Bone, 1 count$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Icelandic+ Lamb Horn Marrow Whole Pieces Dog Treats, 4-oz bag$10.29Chewy Price$9.78Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Water Buffalo Cheek Rolls Dog Chew, 5ct$16.75Chewy Price$15.91Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Peanut Butter Flavor Stuffed Water Buffalo Horn Dog Treats, 1 count$7.21Chewy Price$6.85Autoship Price
- DealRedbarn Glazed Beef Cheek Roll Dog Chew, Small/Medium$7.19Chewy Price$6.83Autoship Price
- Amazing Dog Treats 6-inch Beef Cheek Strips Dog Treats, 12 count$18.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Made in USA Elk Antler Split with Liver Flavor Dog Chew, 6", bundle of 2$35.48Chewy Price$37.42List Price$33.71Autoship Price
- DealRedbarn Glazed Beef Cheek Roll Dog Chew, Large$11.29Chewy Price$10.73Autoship Price
- Amazing Dog Treats 5 - 6-inch Mega Thick Beef Cheek Roll Dog Treats, 4 count$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Icelandic Lamb Horn||Water Buffalo Horn.||100% Elk Antler.||Antler||Elk Antler, Natural Liver Flavor.|
|Special Diet||Rawhide-Free||—||Natural, Organic, Rawhide-Free||Odor-Free, Natural||—|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Lamb, Meat||Buffalo, Meat||Elk, Meat||Meat, Venison||Liver, N/A|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
136 Customer Reviews
almost immediate choking hazard
Got this as an antler alternative for my dog, because I want to avoid chipped teeth. Figured it would keep her occupied for a bit but wanted to test it out first to see how she did with it. within a minute of giving it to her, a big sharp piece had chipped off the base of the horn. It was my first time buying these and I will not buy again. For the price, feels like a huge waste of money -- I'm better off just buying bully sticks or earth animal no-hide rolls as those are reliably safe long-lasting chews. The icelandic cod products are great so I wanted to give the horn a try but I'm disappointed.
Dog loves it
My labradoodle loves this chew and it keeps her entertained. This horn lasts long, probably several hours, so I let her chew on it for about 15min a day. This chew is not a hard as other options and seems safer than harder bones. It smells bad but that’s expected of a chew like this. I am not giving 5 stars because the quality of this product has been mixed — I ordered a few of these and some horns were dark / had the consistency of charcoal. Overall it has been a good product and I will keep buying it.
I almost never leave reviews, but whoever buys this needs to know this smells like a rotting corpse in the hot sun. It's so bad. Thankfully my dog finished it in two days.
Hopeful, but didn’t hold up
I’ve used the goat horns for my pup, and wanted to try these! He’s a heavy chewer, and immediately started to split. Also a little heavier scent than the goat horns
Good for moderate chewers
I wasn't sure what to expect when I ordered this lamb horn, but it turned out to be the most popular treat in the box. Both of my dogs ignored the other chews and toys and kept stealing this horn from each other. I was hoping it would take them a bit longer to get through, but it was devoured in about a day. I'm happy they enjoyed it so much, but I'd only recommend it for moderate chewers.
This provides hours of chewing to a very aggressive chewer but at the cost of an extremely stinky room.
My English cocker spaniel absolutely loves these and they last forever. They are a little smelly and painful to step on but it is worth it.
Icelandic+ Lamb Horn Large Dog Chew
This is large enough for our boy. He really likes it and is lasting quite awhile
It has a smell to it. But most importantly it splintered, like chicken bones and we took it away as soon as we saw it. I DO NOT recommend this product.
LARGE but size reduced to small..
I have ordered these lamb horns a lot from Icelandic+ and from chewy. My dog loves them but the last order I received both horns where very small when compared to horns received previously. Very disappointing purchase from chewy.com . DO NOT BUY and order from original Icelandic+ company website.