Icelandic+ Lamb Horn Marrow Whole Pieces Dog Treats, 4.5-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Ethically sourced, environmentally friendly, sustainable––and best of all, delicious!
- Plentiful in nutrients, vitamins, calcium and protein.
- Sustainably harvested.
- Made without additives, preservatives or supplements.
- Edible and digestible.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealBones & Chews Beef Tendons Chew for Dogs, 16oz$19.35Chewy Price$29.71List Price$18.38Autoship Price
- Icelandic+ Cod Long Chew Sticks Dog Treats, 2 count$12.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA Turkey Tendon Dog Treats, 4-oz bag$15.39Chewy Price$18.47List Price$14.62Autoship Price
- QT Dog Water Buffalo Cheek Roll Dog Treat, 12-in$10.49Chewy Price$9.97Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews 6" Beef Trachea Dog Treats, 10 count$21.95Chewy Price$23.95List Price$20.85Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Large Breed Natural Chew Variety Pack Dog Treats, 12 count$34.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Beef Tendon Chews 7 - 11" Dog Treats, 6 count$17.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Icelandic+ Lamb Horn Dog Chew, 6.5-in, Large$13.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Pig Ear Dog Treats, 8 count$18.35Chewy Price$17.43Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews Buffalo Tendon Taffy Dog Treats, 30 count, 10-12 inches$48.24Chewy Price$45.83Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks Duck Feet Dog Treats, 30 count$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Redbarn Puff Braid Beef Esophagus Large Dog Treat, 1 count$7.69Chewy Price$7.31Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Icelandic Lamb Marrow.||Lamb Lung.||Herring.||Rawhide, Venison, Caramel Coloring||Beef, Fresh Sweet Potatoes, Vegetable Glycerin...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free||Grain-Free|
|Food Flavor||Lamb, Meat||Lamb, Meat||Seafood & Fish||Venison, Meat||Beef, Meat|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||—||Skin & Coat Health||—||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
dog can't digest these
Given my dog's love of this brand's lamb horn with marrow, I thought this was a sure thing. Unfortunately, she had major digestive issues for a whole week after trying one of these for the first time, so make sure you check how your dog processes them before they have free access to snacks.
I buy these for my dog as an alternative to bones and antlers which are too hard for dogs to chew safely.
Crunchy and a little smelly
Although they are a little scented, that’s what makes my basset boy love it. Crunchy and stinky but only the best for the bebe. I think the price is reasonable just need to pace out how many you give. Might as well get the full horn!
Favorite wolfdog snack
I have a wolfdog rescue who is a finicky eater. Ignores most snacks like deer treats, liver freeze dried pieces, etc. Loves these marrow segments though! Sigh ... And now you are out of stock.
Dog LOVES Them!
Let me start off by saying that our dog is one of the pickiest dogs I've ever met. You'll give her a treat, she will hold it in her mouth for a second then spit it out or go hide it BUT once we give her one of these she goes to town! She absolutely loves these! I just wish they had bigger ones and bigger bags. Since the only option they have is the 4.5oz bags we go through one bag a week, which sucks, they also do crumble so we always have to sweep after she eats one. Other than that we love these treats.
Both Dogs won't touch these!
2 dogs did not like the smell or something which I concluded something is NOT RIGHT with this product! Just bought 2 bags that are unusable. Nature is telling you don't eat or chew this! So I can NOT endorse this. I was looking for a go to since their fav wild goat horns are out of stock. Money down the drain on this one unless I can return with chewy.
Perfect Very Happy Puppy
Aaka loves these. He just turned 12 months. These were a part of his birthday celebration. These are great for powerful jaws. Which Aaka has Very powerful jaws. I get the chips ones too. He loves those as well. Highly recommend for very big puppies/dogs.
My dogs didn’t really like them.
1 of my dogs refused to eat this. The other 2 would eat it if they were offered only this but if I gave them a choice of this or another treat they picked the other treat every time.
My dogs love these and they dont stink like the whole lambhorns do