Inaba Churu Chicken Puree Variety Pack Grain-Free Lickable Cat Treat
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% grain-free, so cats with sensitivities and on diet restrictions can enjoy Inaba Churu cat treats, too!
- High in moisture to help add healthy hydration to your pet’s diet.
- Made without artificial preservatives or colors because your kitty deserves real nutrition.
- Each recipe comes in a convenient tube to help prevent messes and spills.
- A great treat for disguising your cat’s pills.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Inaba Churu Grain-Free Tuna with Salmon Puree Lickable Cat Treat, 0.5-oz tube, pack of 24$15.93Chewy Price$26.94List Price$15.13Autoship Price
- Inaba Churu Seafood Puree Variety Pack Grain-Free Lickable Cat Treat, 0.5-oz tube, 20 count$17.09Chewy Price$19.99List Price$16.24Autoship Price
- Inaba Churu Grain-Free Chicken with Crab Flavor Puree Lickable Cat Treat, 0.5-oz tube, pack of 4$3.79Chewy Price$4.49List Price$3.60Autoship Price
- Inaba Churu Tuna Puree Variety Pack Grain-Free Lickable Cat Treat, 20 count bag$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Inaba Churu Chicken & Chicken with Scallop Puree Variety Pack Grain-Free Lickable Cat Treat, 10 count$7.48Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.11Autoship Price
- Inaba Churu Grain-Free Chicken with Cheese Puree Lickable Cat Treat, 0.5-oz tube, pack of 24$15.92Chewy Price$26.94List Price$15.12Autoship Price
- Inaba Churu Grain-Free Tuna with Chicken Puree Lickable Cat Treat, 0.5-oz tube, pack of 4$4.49Chewy Price$4.27Autoship Price
- Inaba Churu Tuna & Tuna with Scallop Puree Variety Pack Grain-Free Lickable Cat Treat, 10 count$7.62Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.24Autoship Price
- Inaba Churu Grain-Free Chicken Puree Lickable Cat Treat, 0.5-oz tube, pack of 24$21.61Chewy Price$26.94List Price$20.53Autoship Price
- Inaba Churu Grain-Free Tuna Puree Lickable Cat Treat, 0.5-oz tube, pack of 24$19.70Chewy Price$26.94List Price$18.71Autoship Price
- Inaba Churu Grain-Free Tuna with Scallop Puree Lickable Cat Treat, 0.5-oz tube, pack of 24$21.61Chewy Price$26.94List Price$20.53Autoship Price
- Inaba Churu Grain-Free Skin & Coat Chicken Recipe Lickable Cat Treat, 24 count$12.00Chewy Price$26.94List Price$11.40Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Recipe: Water, Chicken, Tapioca...||Tuna Recipe: Water, Tuna, Tapioca...||Tuna with Scallop Recipe: Water, Tuna, Scallop...||Tuna: Water, Tuna, Tapioca...||Water, Chicken, Cheese (Milk...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Tuna, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Cheese, Poultry|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free||Grain-Free||Grain-Free, High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free||Grain-Free|
|Packaging Type||Variety Pack||Variety Pack||—||Variety Pack||—|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
270 Customer Reviews
The best DOG training treat!
I love these things, and so do my dogs! I’m not a cat owner, but after using these as a distraction for both dogs and cats in the vet clinic where I work, I purchased some for home. At only 6 kcal/tube, they’re a perfect training treat for my two dogs that put weight on easily. It is easy to squeeze a little bit of purée up to deliver a quick lick as a reward. Using ONLY this as a reward, I have quickly and successfully conditioned my rescued adult chihuahua to allow handling of his paws and nail trimming. Anyone who has worked with chihuahuas knows that that’s not an easy undertaking lol. I’ve also used the plain chicken flavor to top my picky dog’s dry food when she decides she’s not in the mood for plain kibble. 5/5 stars, I recommend churu tubes to everyone who needs an easy low-cal treat, topper, or medication hider for their cat OR their dog!!
Five out of five cats approve - great for getting cats to accept meds
We were introduced to Churus by our vet. She was doing the initial exams and vaccinations for our youngest. He didn’t even pay attention to getting his vaccinations as he was so interested in slurping down the Churu. Our oldest has to be “pilled” on a daily basis. We give her a third of a Churu “sleeve” after her pill. She actually comes up to us at medication time for her pill and treat.
My cats love it
My cats immediately come to me when I said "Churu". This treat is costly; however, it helps when cats have less appetite. One of my cats had severe ear infection recently, and she tried to stay away from me, and also she started to lose appetite. It was not easy to catch her, and bring her to vet in this situation; however, still she ate this treat from tube. Recently, other companies started to make similar cat treats with cheaper prices; however, they are usually messy, and hard to give the treat from the tubes directly to cats without messing hands and floor. Different brands lickable treats don't give fun bonding times with pets though they are costly like Churu. I recommend all cat owners to keep Churu lickable treats for their cats' sick time to help hydration.
Lickable cat treats are super!
I bought these on the suggestion of my granddaughter and I'm so glad I did. I keep them strictly as treats for my 5 cats. All five think they're in cat heaven when they see me grab these from the container. Every one of my cats loves these treats. I squeeze it out into a saucer or bowl and there isn't a trace of it left in the dish! I definitely recommend these.
All my cats love these, but especially my 20y old that only has 1-tooth left. She cannot eat very well and eats several of these per day. She also finds gratification chewing on the foil wrapper. Don't know why she likes it, but that's OK with me. Love you Inaba!!! P.S.- pop some of these in the refrigerator or freezer for a cool summer treat!!!
He loves it!
We adopted two cats from the shelter late last year who are not very social. When my male cat, JInx, sees me ripping the top off the treat, he runs to me from wherever he is regardless what he's doing. These treats have helped him to break out of his shell and allows us to bond for a few minutes a day. He absolutely loves them & looks forward to seeing me now!
Grateful to Inaba for Churu
Samaroo was recently diagnosed with hyperthyroidism and absolutely MUST get his thyroid meds. The only way were are able to be sure he gets them is to mix them into a Churu Lickable treat. Imagine thinking you are getting a treat two times a day when you are getting your medicine. It takes all the angst out of giving meds to a cat!
Great for seniors
My senior cat needs a little extra calories in her diet and these are the perfect snack. She has no teeth so they are very easy for her to eat. I also like sitting on the couch and squeezing it out for her as she licks so it gives us some bonding time.
My cat loves these
My cat and I used to live in Japan where these are from. I was really worried when I moved to America that there wouldn't be any churu or churu-adjacent treats for him here. I was delighted to see that Chewy carries them in big packs like this. My cat loves these things more than anything else in the world.
My cats go nuts over these!
My cats will pretty much all come running and try to get their little tongues on this, so I usually have to put it into a small bowl for the one(s) I want to give it to and fend off the others with my free hand LOL It's great for hiding supplements in, as long as they don't taste too nasty.