Inaba Churu Grain-Free Skin & Coat Tuna Recipe Lickable Cat Treat, 24 countBy Inaba
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Crafted with 100% pure and natural wild tuna.
- Made with no grains, preservatives or artificial colors.
- Paw-fect for administering pills.
- Packed with moisture, which cats need for general health.
- Feed by hand or use these treats as a tasty topper on wet or dry food.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Tuna, Tapioca Starch...||Water, Tuna, Tapioca Starch...||Water, Tuna, Tapioca Starch...||Tuna Recipe: Water, Tuna, Tapioca...||Water, Tuna, Salmon...|
|Food Flavor||Tuna||Chicken||Chicken||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Salmon|
|Packaging Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||Variety Pack||N/A|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Odered it for the old man, he loves it.
I rescued a elderly cat with eczema, ordered supplements for that but he won't take them. Ordered the tuna for him and he loves it. Waiting to see if it helps his coat.
jackson's report card
seems to help some. he likes it. he is a typical picky critter it is hard to find the food he likes. would be nice to pick out all your choices.
Perfect for mixing with meds
My cat is on liquid allergy medication and cats apparently don't like the taste. The veterinary dermatologist recommended a number of things I could mix it with to get my cat to take it and nothing worked except this! She was very fond of Churu tuna treat already but the "skin & coat" works best for the meds because it has fish oil in it. The medicine really helps my little girl and giving it to her in Churu Skin & Coat Tuna is the only way she'll take it. It's pricey but, for us, it's a lifesaver!