Instinct Frozen Raw Patties Grain-Free Real Beef Recipe Dog Food, 6-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- These raw, natural patties are made to give your pup the nutrition nature intended—it’s minimally processed, never cooked, pure, real nutrition to keep your best friend strong.
- Protein-packed recipe with natural beef, non-GMO vegetables, fruits and wholesome ingredients, without any grains or fillers mother nature wouldn’t feed her dog.
- All those wholesome, raw ingredients are frozen in their prime to maintain the highest level of nutrients, and then cold-pressured—this creates a delicious raw meal that’s safe for your pup to enjoy.
- With all that goodness inside, this meal can promote lean muscles, healthy teeth and gums, as well as your doggie’s digestion and overall energy levels.
- Nutrient-packed patties contain vitamins and minerals essential to your pal's overall health and well being, plus it's made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Instinct Frozen Raw Patties Grain-Free Cage-Free Chicken Recipe Dog Food, 6-lb bag$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Instinct Bites Lamb Recipe Grain-Free Grass-Free Raw Frozen Dog Food, 5.4-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Instinct Frozen Raw Bites Grain-Free Cage-Free Chicken Recipe Dog Food, 6-lb bag$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Instinct Frozen Raw Bites Grain-Free Real Beef Recipe Dog Food, 3-lb bag$23.39Chewy Price$23.99List Price$22.22Autoship Price
- Instinct Freeze-Dried Raw Meals Real Beef Recipe Grain-Free Dog Food, 25-oz bag$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Instinct Boost Mixers Skin & Coat Health Grain-Free Frozen Dog Food Topper, 1.25-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Instinct Raw Meals Grass-Fed Lamb Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Adult Dog Food, 24-oz bag$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Instinct Boost Mixers Gut Health Recipe Grain-Free Frozen Dog Food Topper, 1.25-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Instinct Freeze-Dried Raw Meals Cage-Free Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dog Food, 25-oz bag$47.82Chewy Price$52.99List Price$45.43Autoship Price
- Instinct Raw Boost Mixers Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food Topper, 14-oz bag$27.54Chewy Price$28.99List Price$26.16Autoship Price
- dealInstinct Raw Boost Mixers Beef Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food Topper, 6-oz bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Instinct Raw Boost Mixers Lamb Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food Topper, 5.5-oz bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Lamb, Meat|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Raw, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Raw, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Raw, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Raw, Pea-Free||Raw, Grain-Free, High-Protein, Gluten Free, Chicken-Free|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health...||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health...||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health...||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health...||Appetite Stimulation, Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health|
|Top Ingredients||Beef, Beef Liver, Beef Kidney...||Beef, Beef Liver, Beef Kidney...||Chicken (including Ground Chicken Bone), Chicken Liver, Chicken Heart...||Chicken (including Ground Chicken Bone), Chicken Liver, Chicken Heart...||Lamb, Beef Liver, Beef Kidney...|
Questions & Answers
23 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
110 Customer Reviews
I've been buying this food for over 2 years now and my dog really likes it, although she is not very picky. She will eat just about anything I feed her. I mix it with homemade bone broth and a vegetable and chicken liver mixture. Unfortunately, my last order arrived thawed and took four days to reach me and my replacement order is on the way and it is taking 5 days to reach me, so I'm fearful it may be thawed when it reaches me as well.
I fried some patties with a bit of butter
my dog Molly walked away from the "raw" pattie I put in her dish, wouldn't eat it, literally turned he nose up it, and I thought, boy, I sure have thrown my money away, but then, I decided to fry two patties with a small amount of butter at a low heat, chop them up and serve them tp Molly well, Molly loved them, gobbled them down, and wanted more ! Molly weighs 55 lns so I plan to serve her three fried patties daily mixed in with a bit of Instinct freeze dried raw beel dog food
Great food for my puppy dog
I like this because I don't have to measure my dog's food. It seems like he likes it, because he can't wait for it to be completely thaw in the microwave. You can sit patties in a bowl and thaw overnight, but I just thaw them in the microwave. He has been eating this for years and he seems to be in good health for almost 12 years old.
Best raw food EVER
I started out with a different raw food brand. It was slimy and hard to serve and my dog ate it. Once I switched to this brand, though, my dog cannot wait to eat. The patties are firmer and make it easier to serve. He has been thriving since we switched to this brand and I love the price and ease of getting it auto-shipped to me. I couldn't be happier.
While the food looks to be of good value, neither of my dogs like it. They have been fed about 70% raw for several years. One is a teenager who eats everything and this? It gets left in the bowl. Gave it a three because the ingredients look ok and it isn't necessarily the company's fault my dogs won't eat it. I may have to throw it away
Perfect Raw Food
I love how everything my dog needs is put into one concise patty that is easy to thaw and serve. Minimal prep. I just put the breakfast food in a plastic container at dinner time and it’s thawed for the next morning and the opposite for dinner. Right now I am putting a large beef patty and about 15 smaller chicken bites in a container per meal for a 40lb dog. I may need to adjust as time goes on, but she loves it!
no issues here
Half of the reviews are crazy. Defrosted, dogs don't like it etc buy from the store, a raw product (that the dog likes) and head straight home to the freezer! Both my pom mix and mini schnauzer mix gulp this down like they haven't eaten in a year. Ingredients are good and simple, not bloated with a bunch of unnecessary garbage like in kibble and is HPP so its far more sanitary than making home made raw recipes. A+ from me.
I’m searching for affordable frozen raw meat for my 2 pups. This is first time I received this brand. About 1/2 of the patties were “freezer burned” so they were wasted. That’s why I gave 4 stars. The remaining patties are a hit with my Chihuahuas. I topped off their crunchies with it, and they ate every bite. So, had some of the product not been freezer burned, I would have given a 5 star rating.
Best pure beef!
My"STAR" won't just eat any beef just the Purest! Took me a long time and many different brands but this is one and only!
Dog Loves This Item
My dog is really fussy and turns her nose up to most everything that I put in front of her, but this she ate ALL of the one patty at once and even licked the bowl. Will be ordering this again!!!