IntelliLeash Tie-Out Dog Cables
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Choose from a variety of lengths and strengths to find the paw-fect cable for your dog.
- Holds up to plenty of use thanks to the galvanized aircraft cable and crack-resistant PVC coating.
- Features steel clasps that help prevent breaking, twisting or tangling.
- Plastic cover with a cute dog face looks adorable and helps protect against rust and wear.
- Pairs with the IntelliLeash Intelli-Stayk (sold separately).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Tie Out Cable, Large, 30-ft$10.60Chewy Price$13.45List Price
- DealFrisco Tie Out Cable, X-Large, 15-ft$14.28Chewy Price
- IntelliLeash Intelli-Stayk Surface-Lock Dog Tie-Out Stake, Mini$9.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- DealFrisco Easy Grip Spiral Stake, 18-in$8.05Chewy Price$8.92List Price
- DealFrisco Easy Grip Stake with Tie Out Cable, Large, 15-ft$12.98Chewy Price
- Aspen Pet Spiral Tie-Out Stake, Medium$4.99Chewy Price
- Titan Giant Dog Tie Out Cable, 10-ft$26.49Chewy Price
- Titan Welded Link Chain Dog Tie Out, 15-ft, 4.5 mm$38.49Chewy Price
- Four Paws Walk-About Spiral Tie-Out Stake for Dogs, 15-ft$22.87Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Four Paws Walk-About Spiral Tie-Out Stake$10.68Chewy Price$12.29List Price
- Four Paws Walk-About Tie Out Stake, 25-ft$32.02Chewy Price$32.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Vinyl / PVC, Metal||Steel, Metal||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Leash Length||30 feet||—||12 feet||100 feet||—|
|Leash Type||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable||—|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Outdoor Use||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
Not for medium size dogs
This is a cheaply made tie out cable. The cable is very thin and makes me nervous. They say it's good for 90 lb dogs, my hound is 80 lbs and I can't see it holding up. It may be ok for a small dog. Very disappointed, I'll give it a chance but it's so flimsy I am looking for a different cable.
Heavy - Pulls
My dog is a 44 lb Husky and she seems to love this - I bought the 40' cable which gives her 80' diameter to run. Because of the size and strength, it is heavy and pulls on her Martingale collar fairly tight. I would highly recommend it for a strong dog but if your dog is smaller, you may consider a shorter cable.
Too tough for any dog to cut through
We bought this to use with an Australian cattle dog mix and though he gave it a good try, he could not penetrate through this cable. Highly recommend it.
Just what we needed!
Our corgi seems to be SUPER strong at times, gets hung up on our deck and unbelievably, has broken two of our tie outs. This tie out is great! It doesn't look like it will be caught as easily in the openings in our deck for her to get stuck on. Thanks so much!
Nice for small pets
We have a Maltese that weighs around 5lbs. We never put anything on her, unless we are traveling somewhere. However, now she is in her older years. She has become blind and fragile, but is not in any pain. So this is definitely one of the best 40' out-dog leashes, for her to move around attached to her Harnes. She might not know where she is heading, but now, she doesn't have to worry about it.
Perfect! Love it.
This is just what I was looking for, it holds our Anatolian, no problem. It’s brightly colored too, which is nice for finding it at night.
Looks and feels well made.
This is the perfect length and looks like a high quality cable. Would definitely recommend this cable.
This is great for the strong pups. We are very happy with this purchase.
Love this tie out cable
This is perfect for my 70 pound very active lab mix. It doesn’t get tangled like the cotton long leads do. I only use it when I can’t watch her outside. I never leave my dog unattended.