Internet's Best Double Door Furniture Style Dog Crate & End Table
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Multi-functional dog crate doubles as a stunning furniture piece and the wide top can be used as a side table, end table or even a large nightstand.
- Made from wood features wire side panels for added durability and comes with a 2.75” padded dog bed that’s also removable.
- Elegantly crafted and available in a classic espresso finish or a bright white finish.
- Designed with brass hardware, so you can securely lock the kennel door.
- Features a double side door and an end door.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Fold & Carry Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 36 inch$52.68Chewy Price
- Unipaws Furniture Style Dog Crate, Walnut, Medium$199.99Chewy Price$249.99List Price
- Unipaws Furniture Style Dog Crate, Weathered Gray, Medium$279.99Chewy Price
- Unipaws Wooden Wire Furniture Style Dog Crate, 40.9 inch$259.99Chewy Price$379.99List Price
- Frisco Double Door Furniture Style Dog Crate, White, 42-in$349.98Chewy Price
- Frisco "Rockford" Dog Crate Credenza & Mat, Gray$549.98Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Wood, Steel, Metal||Wood, Coated Metal, Metal||Wood, Coated Metal, Metal||Wood||Wood, Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Features||—||Removable Pan, Double Door||Double Door, Removable Pan||Double Door, Removable Pan||—|
|Tools Included||—||No||No||No Tools Required||Yes|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Good Looking and functional
It is a really good looking crate that blends into our Family Room. Easy assembly. Very solid. We purchased the smaller crate which is perfect for our Dachshund.
Easy to put together; sturdy
My little cavapoo is so happy with his new digs. He'll be 20 lb max but needed 28" long crate. He's not a destructive dog so this works great for us. If you had a more aggressive dog then this may not be the locking mechanism or gate system for you. It looks great in my home office. The top will need a protective cloth but happy to be able to use it like a tabletop.
Double Door Dog Crate and End Table
Solid table but the locks on this thing suck. It is a sliding mechanism and DOES NOT slide very far into the lock. Just a slight jiggle makes it come loose. Dog escape within minutes. Had to go to the hardware store to buy actual latches.
Great Crate !
This crate is very attractive in our Family Room. I love the fact that it serves as an end table as well. After having a conventional metal crate in our FR for 28 years, it is so nice to not feel cluttered with a dog crate. It was packaged very well and took about 45 minutes to assemble. Our Miniature Schnauzer loves it ! I would definitely recommend this item.
So Easy to Assemble!!
I was so impressed by this crate. It looks exactly as pictured and was so easy to assemble. I would definitely recommend this item.
A part of the frame had broken dowels. After gluing the 2 pieces together, it was also held together by the table top and adjoining pieces...so for now, it seems to be doing ok. It looks nice and she now has plenty of room, but even without the broken pieces, the quality is questionable. Hardware is difficult to move/slide.
Love this! Sturdy and looks great in our living room.
I have 2 Jack Russells and was using the old plastic kennels. I wanted to give them more space while maximizing space in our family room. I purchased 2 and put them side by side so they can see eachother. Assembly took about an hour each (including unpacking), instructions very easy to follow, and all you need is a Phillips screwdriver (for screw pins and cam locks). Amazing product! Can use big front double gate or side gate and can decorate the top nicely. Could probably put both dogs in one, but wanted them to have their own space.
Love this piece! The style is perfect with the 2 way open option & use of a table as well. Delivered super fast! Pretty quick to assemble & sturdy. Would definitely recommend for purchase!
Crate Pad 2020
I like the crate very much. Love the double doors. Really does look like a piece of furniture. The only problem I have is the pad that came with the crate. It is not machine washable but only spot clean. I don’t understand why it would come with pad that you can’t wash. At some point your dog will have an accident and just spot cleaning will not get scent out.