IRIS 4-Panel Plastic Exercise Dog Playpen with Door
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Portable and versatile playpen can be used indoors or outdoors with 8 square feet of room.
- Panels interlock securely with full-length connecting rods, and the pen can be positioned in different shapes to suit your needs.
- Made of durable molded BPA and acid-free plastic that will never rust.
- The door has a double steel latch and each panel features a non-skid rubber foot to protect your floors.
- You can combine 2 pens for more space!
Please remember to supervise your furry friend while using the playpen. This playpen is suitable for canine companions, feline friends, rabbits and other pets who weigh over 5 lbs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Ultimate Outdoor Heavy Duty Steel Metal Playpen, 1 count$136.00Chewy Price$169.99List Price
- IRIS Nylon Mesh Security Roof for 4-Panel Plastic Dog Playpen$22.49Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Frisco 8-Panel Plastic Exercise Dog Playpen, Black$104.00Chewy Price
- MidWest Wire Dog Exercise Pen with Full MAX Lock Door, Blue, 24-in$57.20Chewy Price$105.99List Price
- Precision Pet Products Ultimate Wire Dog Excercise Pen with Door, X-Large$88.45Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- MidWest Wire Dog Exercise Pen with Step-Thru Door, Gold Zinc, 36-in$63.99Chewy Price$123.99List Price
- MidWest Wire Dog Exercise Pen with Step-Thru Door, Black E-Coat, 42-in$63.99Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- MyPet Plastic Two-Panel Pet Yard Extension$29.99Chewy Price$40.99List Price
- Frisco Fold & Carry Single Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 22 inch$28.50Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Travel Lite Soft-Sided Dog & Cat Pen with Removable Top, Sage, Large$69.99Chewy Price$80.98List Price
- Frisco Quilted Dog Crate Mat, Ivory, 54-in$36.99Chewy Price
- Richell Freestanding Gate for Dogs & Cats, Autumn Matte, Large$113.99Chewy Price$228.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Collapsible, Pet Door||Pet Door||Pet Door||Collapsible||Collapsible, Corner Stabilizers, Ground Stakes, Walk-Through|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Coated Metal, Metal|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||—||No|
Questions & Answers
48 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
548 Customer Reviews
Good Size Exercise Pen for Pups
I purchased the IRIS 4-Panel Playpen with door as a gift for a family with a new puppy. I own a pen myself and it's been very useful and still like new after two small dogs and 11 years. The pen arrived at the appointed time and required the gate latch to be installed. (Mine did not.) The screw holes for the gate latch did not line up and it required making an adjustments. Not sure if quality control is an issue at the manufacturer's site. My family chose to live with the rigged playpen.
houdini would approve
This pen is really nice, the right size for our rat terrier puppy, and was easy to assemble. However the gate latches need improvement. The gate sags a little and the latch plate is too high so with diligent pawing and perseverance our puppy can escape and race thru the house. There needs to be a better locking mechanism. We tie a cord from gate to pen but that adds an extra step. At least she can't jump or climb out!
Such a great playpen for our puppy we bought two and it is very sturdy and roomy she loves playing in it and we feel secured when we are busy that she is in a safe environment
great quality, nice looking
this playpen is perfect! one of my babies is having puppies soon so we need something for her to raise them in till they go home. the only thing i didn’t like was the first order was missing pieces like the latches and rods but they quickly sent me a replacement. if you have a dog who likes to jump against the sides a lot i would not recommend since it is easy to slide but it matches my room and it’s easy to fold back up. my other pup likes to go in it too since they’re attached at the hip lol
Pet indoor playpen
The dog playpen worked great for my chiwahwah. She is 13 and having bladder problems. I put her teepee in one corner along with her water fountain and cover the floor with pee pads. Works great.
Missed it by 8
I like the product and it works perfectly in my space and my puppy enjoys it. However, the pilot hole misalignments was a little bit disappointing. I don’t particularly like the latch lock because the hook is too shallow. My puppy has discovered how to escape by rough scratching. It would be a more secure lock if the small screw were above the latch instead of it being tightened against it. But as for installing the panels and door hinges, was a piece of cake and you can easily travel with it by removing one or two spikes and folding the panels.
So far out puppy loves it we put it around under our table and she has a mini palace fits enough for her to be comfy we added a push light to brighten it up down there.
MAYBE LAST TIME CUSTOMER
I have ordered 3 of these. Everything was fine until today. One of the kennels didn't come with the screws for the hinges for the door. Now what. Should I send one back and reorder. Or will you send me screws ASAP. THANK YOU.
The connecting poles are white! They are visible. This should be pointed out! Looks awful. Would rather have all white.
Dixie bell loves it
Do y’all have any extra panels for this? It would be nice if it could be extended