IRIS 8-Panel Plastic Exercise Dog Playpen
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Over 21 sq. ft. of space for training, exercise or play both indoors and outdoors.
- Ideal for puppies during training, or as an area for play, exercise, or safe containment.
- Made of durable molded BPA and acid-free plastic that will never rust.
- The door has a double steel latch and each panel features a non-skid rubber foot to protect your floors.
- You can combine 2 pens for more space!
For Add-on Expansion Kit:[Click Here]
Please remember to supervise your furry friend while using the playpen. This playpen is suitable for canine companions, feline friends, rabbits and other pets who weigh over 5 lbs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 8-Panel Plastic Exercise Dog Playpen, Gray$104.00Chewy Price
- IRIS 4-Panel Plastic Exercise Dog Playpen, Dark Gray, 24-in$69.99Chewy Price
- Frisco 4-Panel Plastic Exercise Dog Playpen, White$49.99Chewy Price
- MyPet 8-Panel Petyard Passage Plastic Dog Pen, Brown$111.99Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- Yaheetech Heavy Duty Wire Dog & Cat Playpen, Black, 32-inch$127.99Chewy Price$134.99List Price
- IRIS 4-Panel Plastic Exercise Dog Playpen with Door, Black, 24-in$69.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech Wire Dog & Cat Playpen, Black, 24-inch$125.99Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- IRIS Exercise Dog Playpen with Door, White$59.99Chewy Price
- IRIS Exercise 8-Panel Dog Playpen, Black$129.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech 8-Panel Dog Exercise Pen, Black, 40-in$154.88Chewy Price$191.99List Price
- Yaheetech 8-Panel Wire Dog & Cat Exercise Playpen, 32-in$126.99Chewy Price$134.99List Price
- IRIS Nylon Mesh Security Roof for 4-Panel Plastic Dog Playpen$22.49Chewy Price$24.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Pet Door||Collapsible||Collapsible, Pet Door||Pet Door||—|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds|
|Tools Included||—||—||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||—|
Questions & Answers
54 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
578 Customer Reviews
I recently got two German Shepherd puppies and this playpen has worked out great. I use it as their crate since they love to cuddle together. It's light weight and I can easily slide the poles out and take away panels. I keep it full-size during the daytime so they can move around and play. I remove panels to create the perfect size crate for them at night. My pups are now 16 weeks old and very strong, so I placed it in a corner and keep some large objects to prevent them from knocking it over.
Pen fencing for dogs.
This is exactly what I was looking for. I have two sets now (16 panels). I bought it to take camping with us, so our dogs can have an area to relax in without having to be on leash. In place of some of the poles that came with it, I will use some longer ones to hammer into the ground to make the fence more stable, I have a mat to put under it. It is light weight, which is another feature I wanted.
This is exactly what I was looking for. It's easy to assemble. The only reason it is not 5 stars is that it was missing 3 screws from the packet so I had to go buy some. But it is going to work extremely well to keep my puppy safe while I work in my office.
Good for small dogs
We have to travel w our dogs now as they are older and do not like leave them in boarding. This is perfect for both of them along with their beds. The only thing I do not like is it's not collapsible and does not have a handle to keep all the pieces together.
Great outdoor pen
I have 3 sets of this pen and am going to buy another set. i have no gated yard so it works to put my 2 small dogs and my mini Aussie that's 27 lbs. outside. I hook all the gates together and its pretty big. Why i am buying another set. They fall over when all hooked up so you have to buy yard sticks and space them about every 3 panels to stand up. My bigger dog cannot jump over it. The plastic is pretty sturdy. Works great for fenced in yard for dogs.Yes the caps do fall off. I am going to glue the caps on the next set. Looking for an outdoor pen that is portable this is the set to get. Been a life saver to put my dogs outside. They could make the gates a bit sturdier but over all great. Easy set up and take down.
I’m happy with it. It’s good good height. I use it for my 15 year old chihuahua mix to give her some space away from the other dogs. However, I didn’t give 5 stars because it doesn’t feel like it would be sturdy enough to contain a more rambunctious dog
Excellent puppy playpen
This puppy playpen was the perfect choice for our open floor plan house. It is roomy, light weight and can be easily folded and moved around. Our new puppy can have freedom of movement to play, eat, nap and be part of the family while she is learning house breaking basics.
Lifesaver for a new busy puppy
This is really great! Easy to put together. You will need some tools to put the hardware on the door, but it was an easy process. We have an open concept home and this product has been so helpful in containing my very busy 9 wk old puppy!!!
This is great option to tying dogs up at campsites. Easy to put together and take apart. Only thing. When received, no instructions or pictures as to gate assembly. Luckily I have another like this, so the two strange pieces I didn’t know what to do with, I could look at my old one to figure it out.
Worked for me
My lab puppy hated his kennel and would bite at the metal door which was very upsetting. We stayed near him and did all the "crate loving" suggestions but door closed, all games were off. He was too frantic. So after 2 wks I decided to forgo a Xmas tree this year and put a pen around crate in living room. I got a waterproof rug, put toys and frozen kong in it. Within 2 days he was napping and sleeping without too many whimpers, just some whining but no biting at the bars or trying to get out. (He's 12 1/2 wks now) We feed him in there and sometimes he'll even go into kennel (door is off now) on his own to sleep. Having a little more room, seeing us better, feeling less trapped, worked for us. Maybe one day, he'll be able to have a bed in there and I"ll take kennel out but for now, it works. I got 8 panel. One star off for not having add on panels but really like it.