IRIS USA WeatherPro Airtight Dog, Cat, Bird & Small-Pet Food Storage Bin Storage Container with Attachable Casters
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Airtight seal keeps out potential pests and moisture from humidity, eliminating the risk of your pet's food going stale or becoming moldy
- Keeps kibble fresh in a convenient container
- Clear container makes it easy to check food levels at a glance
- Wide top allows for easy scooping of food portions
- Made with durable, BPA-free plastic
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- IRIS USA WeatherPro Airtight Dog, Cat, Bird & Small-Pet Food Storage Container with Attachable Casters, Navy, 25-lbs/33-qt$34.99Chewy Price$40.99List Price
- IRIS USA WeatherPro Airtight Dog Cat Bird & Other Pet Food Storage Bin Container with Removable Casters, Pearl, 25-lbs/32.5-qt$25.99Chewy Price$32.49List Price
- Frisco Airtight Food Storage Container, Gray, 10.95-lbs$21.99Chewy Price
- Gamma2 Vittles Vault Plus Pet Food Storage, 20-lb$30.86Chewy Price$48.99List Price
- IRIS Airtight Dog & Cat Food Storage Container, Dark Gray, 55-qt, 1$32.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Airtight, Food Storage||Food Storage, Airtight||Airtight, Food Storage||Food Storage, Airtight||Airtight, Food Storage|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...|
Questions & Answers
29 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
741 Customer Reviews
NOT A SAFE DESIGN FOR CATS!
I found my 7 year old cat suffocated in this container. He managed to open the latch and get into it over night and the lid must have fallen and latched with him inside so he wasn’t able to get back out. With a little research I found that this has happened to so many cat parents with food storage containers. Please don’t buy this one for your kittys if it’s going to be put anywhere they can get to it. I wish I had picked one with the twisting lid. I can’t undo my mistake but hopefully I can keep this from happening to somebody else.
I've been working around 3 different 22 # bags of cat food (prescription, regular and for ferals) in a small pantry closet, that is stuffed with pet things and my small kitchen appliances. It had gotten so that I could open the door to the cupboard that held the canned food. Then I saw these -- OMG, I ordered 2 (should have gotten 3) and not only do they hold a 22 # bag off food, they have rollers! My pantry cupboard is so much neater, and easier to manage!
Does the job
Purchased the IRIS container to store my 40 lb dry dog food ordered through Chewy. Easy to snap the wheels in place and much easier than dealing with a heavy bad of dog food on the floor. Since it is wedged in a closet, the wheels make it a lot easier to maneuver.
The wheel broke!
The back left wheel broke after less than one week. A big chunk of plastic and the wheel. I tried super gluing it back together but it didn’t stay. Very disappointed!
just what I needed
Simple to put together and does hold a 40lbs bag of dog food. Water tight too. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because the latch was broke when I got it.
DONT BUY/ BUYER BEWARE
The wheels broke after a week. Cant hold up to 10 lbs and the moment a wheel breaks theres a hole at the bottom so food/liter will come out, had to toss mine
Perfect for the size of the bag of dog food that I order for my Denver. I love the ease the wheels provide to move it from room to room if I need to. The only thing that is disappointment is the lid; it keeps coming off. But all in all, I would recommend this product to a friend.
Wonderful to store my dogfood in!
I love this! I buy bags of dog food 45 pound at a time and it's the perfect size to hold it all. Looks neat in the storage area I have. I recommend!
Love it... exactly what I needed!
I'm really happy with this bin! It's sturdy, the wheels are strong and roll smoothly and the top opens and latches closed easily. Before I bought this, I was using a different type of storage bin (the kind with the screw-on lid) and I was always having trouble lining up the lid correctly to screw it back on... and hahaha, I feel pretty incompetent when I can't even operate a dog food container, lol! This one's perfect!!
I love it. It's just what I needed for kitty litter. The handle thingy arrived broken, but I don't need it so it still gets five stars.