Jespet Bungee Reflective Standard Dog Leash
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This shock-absorbing, bungee leash has a 48-inch lead that extends up to 60 inches.
- The leash can attach to the included adjustable waist belt with the durable clip, for hands-free convenience.
- The belt clip can slide, allowing your pup to move from side to side, reducing tangles and tripping.
- Features 2 control handles that can be used to help keep your pup closer to you in crowded areas.
- Designed with three seams of bright, reflective stitching, so it can be used for running, hiking or walking during the day or at night!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealHertzko Nylon Reflective Bungee Hands-Free Running Dog Leash, 36-in long$12.38Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Caldwell's Original Running Leash$9.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Tuff Mutt Hands Free Bungee Dog Leash, Gray/Purple$24.97Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Tuff Mutt Hands-Free Bungee Leash, Gray & Orange$24.97Chewy Price
- PetSpy Camo Bungee Dog Leash, 4 - 6 ft, Green$12.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Red Dingo Classic Multi Purpose Nylon Hands-Free Running Dog Leash, Pink, 6.56-ft long, 5/8-in wide$14.83Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Kurgo Reflect & Protect Quantum Nylon Hands-Free Running Dog Leash, Red, 6-ft long, 1-in wide$27.09Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- dealShed Defender Triton Nylon Bungee Reflective Dog Leash, Hot Pink, 7-ft long, 1-in wide$24.99Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- EzyDog Zero Shock Absorbing Dog Leash, Pink Camo, 48-in$38.00Chewy Price
- PetSafe Sport Nylon Bungee Reflective Dog Leash, Black, 4.5-ft long, 3/4-in wide$16.95Chewy Price$20.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Bungee, Reflective, Adjustable||Reflective, Traffic Handle, Training, Waterproof||Bungee||Adjustable, Waterproof||Bungee|
|Closure Type||Buckle||Carabiner||Trigger Snap||Bolt Snap||Trigger Snap|
|Leash Length||4 feet||6 feet||3 feet||N/A||4 feet|
|Leash Type||Standard, Hands-Free||Standard||Hands-Free||Hands-Free||Standard|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
It works! But it has some flaws
So it does work as a hands free leash. I will say if you're wide at the waist just keep in mind this may not be the leash for you as it only widens so much. The bungee design is great to absorb any pulling. I do think it's a bit short but if you're walking on trails with other people that's great. The leash does slide around on the waist belt if your dog moves to your left or right which feels really strange.
Perfect for walks...
This leash is fabulous! After a few months of Midwest winter my pup had forgotten her training and doubled in size. Our walks were spent wrestling with her to get her to stop pulling. I had heard about the hands free leashes and figured I would give it a shot... I'm so glad I did! Now we are back to enjoying our walks. I love that it has multiple options for handles for distractions (cars/people/animals) and allows her to roam freely when she is being good and not pulling. I wish I would have gotten it sooner. Very happy with this leash and highly recommend:)
this product is so hard the materials are horrible, very tough on the skin . the descriptions don't match the product at all.
The perfect leash!
It's a great length. I love the multiple handles and bungee portion!! All in all the perfect leash in my opinion!
I love it so much!!
I don’t know why I never bought one of these sooner if you don’t already on this and have a dog you’re missing out. I would absolutely recommend getting one I have a German Shepherd and love running and walking with her and this makes it 10 times easier!! 10 out of 10 recommend!!
Great for those long walks/hikes or if you are going to the store & want to be hands free. One of the best buys I got in terms of leashes. Good for jogging too!! Of course works great if your dog is good at loose leash walk. The leash itself can be a little heavy but I love the bungy cord options as well
Walkies game changer
I love hands free option but also having handles. If she’s in a tugging mood I can correct with a hand and since she lunges at cars, having the second handle is a great innovation. She seems calmer and happier and I can have my hands free if I need to. Only downside is that it can irritate your waist if your dog is a puller and you don’t compensate with the handle. Oh! The reflective stitching is also quite visible at night when the light hits it — I wasn’t sure looking at it online, but it is.
Wonderful leash with adjustable waist band. It has 2 handles at different lengths that allow you to pull your dog in close when you need too. You could easily jog or walk comfortably without worrying about being pulled.
Juneafish loves her new leash!!!
Wow, we've tried many many halters, harnesses and collars to curb the pulling, who knew it was gonna take a leash? She's an almost 70Lb lovebucket(American Pit Bull) that I had started to think was just going to pull her entire life. The pulling was only really bad the first ten minutes of our walks. My shoulder couldn't take it. Then I saw someone in my neighborhood w a hands free leash. I honestly wasn't trying to stop the pulling, I had accepted it, I was trying to save my shoulder. We'll, our first walk was a messy adjustment, but 5 minutes into out second walk, whole new dog!!!!! We are on our second week. Not only has the pulling stopped (still 5 minutes in the very beginning of our walk) but there is SLACK in the leash, that is wonderfully new. I had to shorten it a bit, so it wouldn't drag on the ground!! Our walks are soo much more enjoyable together, that means more outings and adventures.
Dog Chewed Through it Quick
Title says it all, my dog chewed through the bottom part in basically two sessions, so while in theory the idea is good, you need something made out of kevlar for pups like mine. The waist part might not work for bigger people, either.