Joint MAX Triple Strength Soft Chews for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Targets three areas: maximum joint support, powerful antioxidants and skin health
- Intended for larger dogs or smaller dogs with advanced joint disease
- Contains Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, EPA, DHA, Creatine, Zinc, Manganese, Vitamin C and N-acetyl-cysteine
- Easy to administer, soft chew
- Veterinarian recommended
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Joint MAX Triple Strength Granules for Dogs, 120 doses$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Alenza Soft Chews Whole Body Comfort Chicken Flavor Dog Supplement, 60 count$51.99Chewy Price$49.39Autoship Price
- Dr. Tim's TRP-Tri-COX Minis Small Breed & Puppy Joint Support Dog Supplement, 120 count$30.39Chewy Price$32.09List Price$28.87Autoship Price
- Apocaps CX Apoptogen Formula Dog Supplement, 90 count$54.94Chewy Price$89.95List Price$52.19Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Triglyceride OMEGA Omega-3 Fatty Acid Small Breeds Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 250 count$37.49Chewy Price$35.62Autoship Price
- Amazing Nutritionals Probiotic Joint & Hip Support Daily Dog Supplement, 120 count$29.97Chewy Price$28.47Autoship Price
- Omega-Caps ES Liquid for Dogs & Cats, 1-gal bottle$74.99Chewy Price$71.24Autoship Price
- HAPPYBOND Happy Again Hip & Joint Support Dog Supplement, 14-oz$44.99Chewy Price$45.00List Price$42.74Autoship Price
- ActivPhy Hip + Joint Soft Chews Senior Dog Supplement, 75 count$43.55Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- Nutri-Vet Adult-Vite Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 6-oz bag$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- TerraMax Pro Extra Strength Dog Hip & Joint Supplement, 32-oz bottle$39.95Chewy Price$69.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (1, 000 mg), Chondroitin Sulfate 150 mg...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (1, 000 mg), Chondroitin Sulfate 100 mg...||Magnesium Stearate, Marine Lipid Concentrates, Natural Meat Flavors (Non-Bovine Source)...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (1, 000 mg), Chondroitin Sulfate (100 mg)...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (530 mg), Chondroitin Sulfate 420 mg, Ascorbic Acid 25 mg...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Flavor||—||—||—||—||Beef, Meat|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
217 Customer Reviews
My DACHSHUND and BASSET HOUND love these vitamins I put it in their dinner at night they smell like Hot chocolate. The best product around!.
Smell Horrible - Like chemical
I got these a couple years ago and didn’t have any issues. But this time they smell horrible. As soon as I opened the bag they’re sealed it, it’s a overwhelming chemical/plastic smell. My one dog eats anything, but the other is reluctant to eat it and waits til the end of her dog dish is empty to eat them. Not sure what to do with this huge package of them. They don’t smell safe by any means and after 3 days, I thought maybe they would “air out” but they haven’t.
I contacted Chewy about a problem I have experienced a few times with this product. Normally the soft chews are dry and individual in the container, but a few times they have come in as one BIG clump, oily, and sticky and you can't pull them apart. There are several problems when this happens. Are they still safe to give in this condition? How does one give to your pets when you can't gauge the amount to give? Why is this happening when the bag they come in is twist tied shut and the plastic container is sealed? Chewy is kind enough to replace the latest shipment without any charges but what happens if we continue to get them in this condition?
I love them! my pup is picky
I was excited when I found these and read the ingredients over others I was thinking of purchasing - my old man pup was rather ok with them at first as well, gobbled them right now with gusto. faster forward and close to mid use/the end of the container and my dog, although he will eventually eat them, he pushes them around and doesn't enjoy them like he did. total personal preference, my pets are picky. i wouldn't say I noticed a difference, my dog is 10 year beagle/basset so it was more to support is bad confirmation and joints. I'm still giving this 5 stars even though my pup is a picky pooch
Dog didn’t like
These seem to work if you can get your dog to eat them. If not used and eaten right away they smell like plastic.
Miracle chew for my senior German Shepherd dog!
Our German Shepherd will turn 11 in a couple of months. We have walked thousands of miles together over the years. Lately, she does not want to walk. It is hot and humid here, so I walk her at 6 am so we can enjoy cooler temps. But she stopped walking at that time, too. She had pano when she was a puppy, so I figured she had pain in her hips. I will not give her meds, because they will damage her heart. My girl has been taking these chews for 7 days now, and the difference is noticeable. She walks with me for 45 minutes in the morning, then she wants to play catch. We are so overjoyed that this has helped her, we don't want her to experience any pain. Now she wants me to walk her again after dinner, and I am happy to do so. She loves the taste of these chews, which is half the battle in trying to giver her something that is good for her. Highly recommend!!!
I'm surprised my lab who eats everything was willing to eat these, but he did after at first spitting them out. Use to use a Dr. Foster and Smith product which appears to be unavailable and thought maybe these would fill the void, but I think I'll keep looking.
My Dog Loves These!
Not sure if this really helps my girl’s arthritis, but she loves them. I like to think they are making her joints feel better. So I buy them. This batch was kind of gooey. I’m leaving the container open to let them dry out a little. Leaves droopy residue on my hand. I’ve been buying this for several years now, so I hope the next batch is as I have gotten used to.
I have used these for years and both my dogs love them/ Not sure what happened to the last container I received, but when I opened it, they smelled "off". Just not fresh or something. I called Chewy, who immediately replaced them. The new ones came the next day and definitely were better. No foul smell at all. Thank you Chewy! Great customer service as always!
Used these with multiple dogs for years.
These are great: Helps with arthritis in older dogs. I would recommend.