Jolly Pets Bounce-n-Play Dog Toy, Orange
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made of safe, non-toxic low-density polyethylene so you can feel confident about letting your pup play with this toy.
- Extra bouncy, extra durable construction so a game of fetch just got a whole lot more fun!
- Great ball for the pool or the park, for bouncing, pouncing, or chewing. It'll float and if it gets a hole in it, it'll still keep it's shape.
- Has a pleasing vanilla scent instead of slobbery rubber smell.
- Softball-like ball great for multiple breed sizes and ages. Made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Fetch Squeaking Birthday Tennis Ball Dog Toy, 3-Pack$6.40Chewy Price
- JW Pet Hol-ee Football Dog Toy, Color Varies, Mini$2.50Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- Frisco Fetch TPR Squeaking Ball Dog Toy, Orange, Large$4.98Chewy Price
- Jolly Pets Bounce-n-Play Dog Toy, P-ink, 6-in$13.62Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Jolly Pets Bounce-n-Play Dog Toy, Blueberry, 4.5-in$12.49Chewy Price
- Nylabone FlexiChew Chicken Flavored Dog Chew Toy, Small, 2 count$9.48Chewy Price$9.98List Price
- JW Pet Bad Cuz Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$5.59Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy, Blue/Green, Medium$12.99Chewy Price$14.49List Price
- Chuckit! Junior Launcher Dog Toy, Color Varies$8.76Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- HuggleHounds Sea Creature Durable Plush Corduroy Knottie Squeaky Dog Toy, Octopus, Large$14.03Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Tuffy's Ultimate Tug-O-War Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Red Paws$21.97Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Water Toy||Water Toy||Water Toy||Water Toy||Exercise, Tough Chewer|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
170 Customer Reviews
Holds Up Well - Can't be deflated!
My Frenchie, Mia, has killed countless inflatable balls. They rarely last more than 5-10 minutes with her trying to sink her teeth into them. Foam balls, she takes chunks out of and I'm afraid she'd harm herself if she ate said foam. This ball... it's rubbery so it bounces a bit... it's HEAVY - so not like a ball your dog would head butt around, but it is chase-able, and while she can gnaw at it (and it has gotten a bit gnarled up) it is virtually indestructible. Just what the killer Mia needed. I've tried a few others - this one is pretty good. Downside is that she can't pick it up at all.
My dog is obsessed
My Aussie girl LOVES balloons and balls, but she pops them so fast. I bought this ball, and she is equally crazy about it, but can’t pop it. Worth every penny!
Love these and chewy!
These balls are wonderful for my soccer ball obsessed girl! Can’t pop these. Her first one lasted almost two years.
Love This Ball!
I love this ball! My German Shepherd can chew through almost anything. The first time I purchased this ball, it lasted him two years. I recently only replaced his newer one because we lost it at sea (it blew away from us in the lake - it floats). It is easily his favorite ball. It's the size of a soccer ball, hard plastic, harder in cooler temps (in the winter he can barely grab it). I will continue to purchase this ball for the rest of my best friend's days.
Perfect for backyard
My (27 lbs 8 month) goldendoodle loves it and the 6in is awesome with no worry that the ball will roll under the fence
not what i expected
I also thought this would be like the tug-n-toss version of this ball, just without the handle. My dog chewed off the handle of that one immediately but it's still his favorite ball years later. This ball is NOT like that - he cannot grab this one to carry and play with because it's hard and heavy. I'm not really sure how a dog would play with this ball. I threw this one and he ran back with the old one, ha. Bummer!
Pups love this ball
My pups are 50lbs, 1yr old lab/cattle dog/pibble mixes and they need to chase and play. This ball helps with that and so far it has stood up to their play. It’s very firm and doesn’t have any give, but once they are ready to rest, they lay down, hold it, bite and nibble at it and seem content to have caught it. I wasn’t sure about the vanilla scent when I ordered, but I have enjoyed that aspect. I definitely recommend this ball for any pup who needs to run, chase, and destroy, without the destroy part actually happening, haha!
Big orange smelling ball
This is the fifth and sixth ball I brought for my dogs. Yes I still have the old ones. But they go outside and the new stay inside. They really smell like oranges, and it lasts, the smell and the balls. Best part my dogs absolutely love them. I have pit bulls, they have held up to their chewing. Mostly I keep them up and put them down for interactive playing with me as a treat.
Perfect for a heavy chewer
Our Golden Retriever chews every toy and soon after we have to throw them out. We bought the 8 inch blue ball and he loves it. He plays soccer in the yard for long periods of time. He loves playing by himself or with us. It doesn't puncture. Teddy loves it! Highly recommend and well worth the $.
Good soccer ball to play with your pup
Heavy, sturdy, my dog chews up a lot of toys and this is proving worthy of her attention!