Jolly Pets Bounce-n-Play Dog Toy, Blueberry
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made of safe, non-toxic low-density polyethylene so you can feel confident about letting your pup play with this toy.
- Extra bouncy, extra durable construction so a game of fetch just got a whole lot more fun!
- Great ball for the pool or the park, for bouncing, pouncing, or chewing. It'll float and if it gets a hole in it, it'll still keep it's shape.
- Has a pleasing blueberry scent instead of slobbery rubber smell.
- Softball-like ball great for multiple breed sizes and ages. Made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Fall Pancakes & Maple Syrup Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, 2 count$10.48Chewy Price
- Jolly Pets Romp-n-Roll Dog Toy, Purple, 8-in$19.59Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Frisco Fetch Squeaking Birthday Tennis Ball Dog Toy, 3-Pack$6.40Chewy Price
- Jolly Pets Romp-n-Roll Dog Toy, Blueberry, 6-in$11.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Chuckit! Junior Launcher Dog Toy, Color Varies$8.76Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Chuckit! Sport Launcher Dog Toy, Color Varies, 14S$7.95Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Jolly Pets Teaser Ball Dog Toy, Red, 10-in$31.31Chewy Price$33.49List Price
- Chuckit! Fetch Ball Medley Triple Pack Dog Toy, Medium$12.75Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- KONG Ballistic Boomerang Dog Toy, Color Varies$11.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Ruff Dawg K9 Flyer Disc Dog Toy, Color Varies, Flyer Jr$10.95Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Jolly Pets Romp-n-Roll Dog Toy, Red, 6-in$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Jolly Pets Monster Ball Dog Toy, 2.5-in$8.62Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Water Toy||Water Toy||Water Toy||Tough Chewer, Water Toy||Exercise, Tough Chewer|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Balls||Balls||Balls||Chew Toys, Balls||Balls|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
277 Customer Reviews
My dog is a power chewer. He loves his toys but destroys them quickly. I wasn't sure this toy would stand up & have wasted a lot of money on toys "guaranteed " to last. This ball has proved me wrong! We have had if for several months now & it is still holding up to his powerful jaws. The ball is very firm & it is hard for me to squeeze it but he is able to pick it up & carry it around. I do get scared sometimes with it though. There are times where he opens his mouth up wide to pick up the ball & sometimes his teeth get stuck in it & causes some panick. With that, I don't let him play with it unsupervised. So if you are looking for a toy that will hold up to your power chewer and you are sick of wasting money, this is the toy for your pup! I bought the 8inch & I have a 85lb pit mix. Hope this review helps.
It’s definitely a fun toy for the dogs, however they’re not as interested in it as they are the jolly ball with the handle. In the review images it seemed like there was some give to it where they’d be able to grab it and shake it around and chase it that way, however this is not the case. It’s extremely hard, which isn’t necessarily a bad thing, so it doesn’t bounce as much as I was expecting either. Overall, a pretty good toy, but I’d probably just stick with the handled ball in the future.
Must have!! Perfectly squishy, but silent and durable
My dog is obsessed with this ball he's played with it nearly every day for almost two years. He's 65 pounds and an active hunting dog and it's finally gotten to the point of needing to be replaced. It's perfect because its bigger and never goes under the couch, but small enough to fit in his mouth. And it has a hole so he can squeeze it but it doesn't make annoying squeaky noises. I see another review that says the new ball is different and bouncier than the ball from a year ago, but I'm going to order this one and maybe another style from this brand and hope one of them can replace it.
Too much bounce
Not the same as the last Jolly Ball that I bought. Both were 6" blue Jolly Balls. The other ball had a large hole through the center and was used in the house by my 100 lb German Shepherd Dog without incidents. The new ball has a very small hole in the center and bounces wildly in the house. It is not what I expected and cannot be used inside the house. The old ball has been used for a year and is still being used. The new ball is not being used. My dog carries around a 4' tree branch when he is outside and is not interested in the new ball.
Don’t buy it
Did NOT like this product at all. People had raved on the jolly ball-way too hard & heavy for my liking. Would much rather get a cheap playground ball from a local store.
Our corgi LOVES it
This ball may not be for every dog. However, for our 35 pound Corgi/Aussie he is OBSESSED. Within the first day it was covered in bite marks, yes. He's punctured the ball BUT it hasn't deflated and that only makes it easier for him to carry around the yard. The ball before this was a flat soccer ball.. so you can imagine how JOLLY he is with this ball.
Not for chewers
Took my lab less than 24 to chew it out of shape where he can actually chew pieces out of it. :(
Not worth $20
My dog does not play with this. He is not interested in this and doesn’t play with it. I got it because he loves when you bounce balls with him, throw balls and just to chasing after balls. He didn’t like this toy. But that’s just because it probably didn’t have a squeaker or stuffing lol
Tough Ball Play
This is basically indestructible! The super chewer toys are the only thing survives my boy (pit/lab mix) and this isn't going anywhere any time soon. It won't deflate even if its punctured.
Lots of fun
Our GSP loved this ball! We purchased the 6.5 size and he has truly enjoyed it. Like most toys- he finally destroyed it but it lasted about 3 weeks, which is more than I can say for most of the balls he’s had in the past.