JW Pet Hol-ee Roller Dog Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Innovative ball is super durable and double-molded to stand up to tough chewers. This will help ensure that your pet enjoys this toy for as long as possible.
- Tough enough to stand up to constant chewing, while being malleable enough to be stretched and tugged.
- Help keep your pet active and healthy as this toy promotes exercise and activity. This product is also perfect for those dogs who tend to get bored easily. This can help prevent your pup from destructive habits like chewing on your new pair of shoes!
- Unique design features openings that allow the toy to be used as a treat ball. This will help keep your dog busy and engaged as she tries to get to the treats.
- This product is made with your pet's well-being in mind. Made from non-toxic durable rubber.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealChuckit! Rebounce Ball Twin Pack Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$5.24Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Frisco Holiday Snowman Rubber Treat Dispenser Dog Toy$8.58Chewy Price
- DealKONG Squeezz Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$7.39Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- DealChuckit! Ultra Rubber Ball Tough Dog Toy, Large$10.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- DealKONG Tug Dog Toy$15.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- DealChuckit! Flying Squirrel Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$10.40Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- DealKONG Extreme Tires Dog Toy, Medium/Large$15.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- DealKONG Classic Flyer Dog Toy, Small$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- DealKONG Extreme Ball Dog Toy, Medium/Large$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealNylabone Dental Dinosaur Power Chew Chicken Flavored Durable Dog Toy, Large$10.46Chewy Price$12.39List Price
- DealKONG Squeakair Balls Packs Dog Toy, Large$4.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Rubber||Rubber, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber||Plastic||—|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
20 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2040 Customer Reviews
1 Ball = 1 Happy Dog
I have purchased this ball for the last few years as a Christmas gift for my friends dog that she adopted. Her dog LOVES to play catch with it with you -or anyone for that matter. If you throw her the ball, she will run and get it and bring it back over and over and over- you get the picture.. Perfect ball for her, I try to remember that I get the largest size as one year I messed up and got the wrong size- she still played but nowhere as much. I finally just bought her the larger size as she loves it so much. This little thing brings such joy to her that it makes my heart happy. Isn't that what having pet friends is all about? We all need that nowdays.
I have been buying this toy for over a decade and it's still dependable. I have German shepherds and finding a sturdy outdoor toy is next to impossible. I can easily throw this a good distance so they can play fetch, we can play soccer, or they can have a game of tug of war. I still have the original ones from 2010ish, a little worse for the wear but since they are left outside I'm amazed they haven't disintegrated altogether. 5 stars isn't enough!
This is the only ball one of our pups will play with in our yard. The second he’s outside he goes to find this one ball and will demand we throw it for hours on end. He pays no attention the other tennis balls and different rubber balls in the yard. He does chew on it and eventually will break it apart, so we replace it about once a year. Seems reasonable when I think about all the other toys we’re replacing each year. Please don’t stop making this ball or Murray will be upset. :)
Lasted 5 minutes
Product description says: super durable and double-molded to stand up to tough chewers... tough enough to stand up to constant chewing, while being malleable enough to be stretched and tugged. I gave this toy to my 13 week old Leonberger puppy who tore a chunk out of it with in 10 minutes and began to eat it. I do not recommend.
Great Indoor Ball
I've read many of the reviews and it's true that the ball doesn't stand a chance against an enthusiastic chewer. Even though I have two smaller dogs under 35#, one of my boys will destroy the ball if he's in the mood. BUT...this is the absolute greatest ball to throw indoors when the weather is bad. The ball won't wreck your furniture or walls if mis-thrown. My dogs love the holes as the ball is easy to latch on to, run with and shake. Just the mention of "ball" and my two pups go crazy. You may not like the durability, but the dogs sure love this toy. Who do we really aim to please anyway?
Great Ball Toy
My Rottweiler loves this ball toy. It has to be one of his favorite toys that he has. He can chew on like crazy and nothing happens to the ball. You can throw and it has a few bounces to get him excited. You can put a few treats inside the ball to give him more challenges to try and get them out. Keeps him busy for a little while. You can also play tug and war with him and it is still durable to handle that game. I highly recommend this fun ball toy to your dog.
Insert mandatory title here
These are great toys but I’m taking stars off because every single time I order one there is a blue one in the photo and they send me a green one. I know color is random but sure seems like I’m 3 for 3 getting green. I just want to choose my own color for the love of God…
Not what I was hoping for
I had high hopes for this my dog have a smaller version from a different company that they love and have had for a while I just don't know who makes it and where I bought it. I wanted a larger o. So I got this one they were super excited to get it but it only lasted about 5 minutes before it had a large section missing out of it. So I took it away so they did not swallow any of the pieces they were pulling off of it.
Horses Love These
I bought a few large Hol-ee Roller balls last year to stuff hay into as an enrichment toy for the horses. The horses LOVED them, but they ate through them pretty quickly, even though you can fit a surprising amount of hay in them. So, I bought some XL Hol-ee Roller balls to last them a little longer. A great alternative to slow feeder hay nets.
Loved this ball!
Makes for fun times in the house on a cold, rainy day. I can stuff food items inside it or just throw for retrieval. My two dogs love to play chase with it too. Not too big or too small, made of a sturdy material, they have not destroyed it yet either.