Jolly Pets Teaser Ball Dog Toy, Red
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made of high-density polyethylene for added durability, it's perfect for those heavy chewers.
- Ball-within-a-ball entertains during solo play
- The ball-within-a-ball design means it rolls around erratically, creating hours of fun for your pup. For an added treat, spread some peanut butter or yogurt on the inside and watch your pup go to town.
- It floats so you can toss it in the pool, lake, or ocean and watch you furry friend have the time of their life.
- Made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Ball Launcher$7.39Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Fetch Rubber Ball No Squeak Dog Toy, Large$5.54Chewy Price
- Ruff Dawg Stick Dog Fetch Toy, Color Varies, Stick$18.30Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Strawberry Treat Dispensing Tough Dog Chew Toy$8.75Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Jolly Pets Romp-n-Roll Dog Toy, Red, 6-in$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealPlanet Dog Orbee-Tuff Bone Tough Dog Chew Toy, Pink, Medium$11.99Chewy Price
- Ruff Dawg K9 Flyer Disc Dog Toy, Color Varies, Flyer$19.99Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Ultimate Tug-O-War Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Yellow Bones$20.99Chewy Price
- Nylabone PRO Action Dental Power Chew Bacon Flavored Dog Chew Toy, Small$6.32Chewy Price$9.39List Price
- DealPlanet Dog Orbee-Tuff Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy, Blue/Green, Medium$12.99Chewy Price$14.49List Price
- DealNylabone Power Chew Bacon Flavored Action Ridges Dog Chew Toy, X-Large$21.99Chewy Price$32.19List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Water Toy||Squeaky||Training||Squeaky||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething...|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Games & Puzzles, Balls, Treat Dispensers||Balls||Balls, Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Balls||Balls|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
376 Customer Reviews
My dog loves this toy! She tries so hard to get the ball out of it. This is one of her favorite outside toys. Lots of time outside playing on her own this this toy! Perfect for big dogs!
My dog loved it. Unfortunately she loved it so much that she took it outside, hid it, and ate it. It did keep her busy for hours but since she ate most of it I do not recommend this for voracious chewers.
I love this ball because my dog cannot destroy it. She has manages to make the edges of the holes sharp to wrestle with her, but the ball cannot be eaten. Very rare to get something this sturdy for her.
Very durable. I have two dobermans. One is still a puppy, 17 months. She wants to get that green ball out of there. I also smeared a little peanut butter on the inside ball. That kept her busy for quite some time. My older girl wasn't interested at all, she doesn't like balls, so that didnt surprise me.
she wasn’t impressed
I have a border collie mix so I thought she would love this ball and it would bring out the herding dog in her. She was almost more scared of it and never touched it. Could be the tile floors and the noise it would make on it. Ended up donating it. Heard other owners praise it and I can see how it would be popular, mine just didn’t take to it.
Great Balls of Yup he destroyed it
Awesome ball, but Conan Sage the pup destroyer demolished the ball in less than five days. He is an American Bully XL at nine months.
Great ball, until it was stolen
We agreed to watch my sons dog Bella while he went away for 3 weeks for the National Guard. He brought her fav dog ball over to our house and it ended up missing from our yard. So I did some research and bought this ball! Bella loved it! Had it for a few days, it kept her very busy trying to get the inside ball and learning how to play fetch with it. My husband hid it in the bushes by the garage until he took her out to play with it again the next day and it this one ended up missing. Figured it must have been a loose dog who sniffed it out! Anyway, buying another one since she loved it so much and so we can send her back home with it!
The BEST toy!
My Great Dane puppy (9 months old) is destructive, but this has held up! He absolutely loves this toy! It's really hard to find toys that are not chewed up within seconds for him. Awesome toy!!!!
Solid ball for big chewers
My dog loves this 10" ball with the floating ball inside. She is a big destructive chewer. I tie a long sock to this and she loves to swing it around too. Also, I volunteer at a shelter and just bought 3 more of these for them. The big chewers there will chew around the holes here, but the plastic holds up and they enjoy it. After about a year, we buy them another ball. So, I recommend this hard plastic for dogs who need to chew and swing this ball around to get their energy out.
Durable and Strong
Durable and strong. Usually my dog can destroy most toys in a matter of minutes. This one is still in tack :)