Jolly Pets Teaser Ball Dog Toy, Red
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made of high-density polyethylene for added durability, it's perfect for those heavy chewers.
- Ball-within-a-ball entertains during solo play
- The ball-within-a-ball design means it rolls around erratically, creating hours of fun for your pup. For an added treat, spread some peanut butter or yogurt on the inside and watch your pup go to town.
- It floats so you can toss it in the pool, lake, or ocean and watch you furry friend have the time of their life.
- Made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Ball Launcher$7.14Chewy Price
- Jolly Pets Tug-n-Toss Dog Toy, Purple, 4.5-in$11.11Chewy Price
- Frisco Rope with Squeaking Ball Dog Toy$5.19Chewy Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy, Glow/Orange, Large$18.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Jolly Pets Romp-n-Roll Dog Toy, Red, 6-in$14.69Chewy Price$16.40List Price
- Jolly Pets Romp-n-Roll Dog Toy, Purple, 4.5-in$8.49Chewy Price$11.40List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Chicken Flavored Durable Dog Chew Toy, Small$2.81Chewy Price$6.29List Price
- JW Pet Ruffians Fish Squeaky Dog Toy, Color Varies$8.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Ruff Dawg K9 Flyer Disc Dog Toy, Color Varies, Flyer Jr$10.95Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Strawberry Treat Dispensing Tough Dog Chew Toy$10.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Jolly Pets Teaser Ball Dog Toy, Blue, 4.5-in$9.20Chewy Price$9.60List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Water Toy||Squeaky||Tough Chewer||Exercise, Tough Chewer||Outdoor, Bouncy, Exercise|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Games & Puzzles, Balls, Treat Dispensers||Balls||Chew Toys, Balls||Balls||Balls|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
362 Customer Reviews
Ignored by my guys!!
I thought these cute toys would intrigue my two rescue Chuweenies - boy, was I wrong! They took a sniff and walked away. Despite my encouragement, I could not get them to pay any attention. I should have realized that they only like things that squeak and are chewable or tugable. I guess that's the Dachshund in them. Oh, well, try and try again.
Best toy ever!
This is the second ball I have ordered. We still have the first one that I purchased for my English Mastiff 2 years ago and it is still her favorite toy. I bought the second one because if something happened to the first one I wanted a back up. She plays with both of them now and keeps them together when not in play. It is a tough material. She tries to chew her way in to get the green ball to no avail. She loves this toy!
great toy but…
I think the toy is great don’t get me wrong. it definitely will keep your dog entertained and exercise their mental but I did not know the toy was plastic(I thought it was rubber based on jolly’s other products)on the outside so my dog kept hurting himself when he tries to pick it up which is disheartening and if you have hard wood floors and don’t care for loud noise it’s not a great product.
My Sadie girl loves this toy but got really frustrated with it. Within 2 hours, she had chewed up one of the edges pretty good! I ended up taking the smaller ball out of it and she loves playing with them separately.
AMAZING! Buy it now!
These balls are great! I have two super chewers with a ton of energy and there’s just some claw marks on the balls so far. It keeps them busy for HOURS and is by far their favorite that I’ve ever bought.
Doesn't hold their interest
At first this toy seemed like it was a hit with all four of my dogs but then one by one they didn't care to play with it, now it just sits there in their toybox looking sad.
Dog is Obsessed
My dog is obsessed with this toy. He currently has 4 of them and he knows where he has placed every single one. He will bring them outside and play with them and if we ask him to come back inside he will automatically get the ball. If he forgets he will run back to get it. This is his absolute favorite toy .
has lasted for years
I purchased this in 2006. It has seen the teeth of many dogs from Aussies to shepherds and Weimaraner’s. And it is still entertaining my newest addition to the family .
This ball is terrific especially for my pitbull puppy who likes to chew everything up and usually does in a matter of minutes. I sent to to my daughter in Texas for her pit puppy. You have to watch them though they get a little frustrated so I have to hide hers every once in awhile. Best toy I've ever got for her
Not good for super chewers
Our Malinois chewed it when she fetched it and it cut her mouth. It didn't last a week.