Jolly Pets Tuff Treader Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Interactive durable chew toys that are made from all natural, thick and durable rubber are sure to be a hit with you furry friend.
- Raised surfaces help clean your dog’s teeth as they chew, aiding in oral health and maintenance.
- Stuff with treats, peanut butter, yogurt, or any homemade snack to keep your pup interested and stimulated.
- Teeters or topples for maximum fun. Try using this for fetch and you'll have you pup worn out in no time.
- Top-rack dishwasher safe so clean up is a breeze!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealFrisco Birthday Tennis Ball Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$6.01Chewy Price$6.98List Price
- dealEthical Pet Play Strong Rubber S-shaped Tough Dog Chew Toy, 12-in$15.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Frisco Crab Dense Foam Squeaky Dog Toy$5.58Chewy Price$8.29List Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Sport FootBall Tough Dog Chew Toy$16.44Chewy Price$16.49List Price
- Chuckit! Fumble Fetch Max Glow Dog Toy, Small$17.00Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Tuffy's No Stuff Ultimate Tug-O-War Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Red Paws$19.99Chewy Price$24.49List Price
- Ethical Pet Mini Play Strong Rubber Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy$7.36Chewy Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Sport Soccer Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy$21.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- Nylabone Healthy Edible Flexi Chew Value Pack Bacon & Chicken Flavor Dog Chew Toy, Small$12.30Chewy Price$18.89List Price
- dealJW Pet Grass Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$3.97Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Sport Basketball Tough Dog Chew Toy$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Dental||Squeaky||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Glowing & Light-Up...|
|Material||Rubber||Nylon, Bamboo, Wood, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Bamboo, Wood, Synthetic Fabric||Thermoplastic Rubber, Rubber, Plastic||Rubber|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Balls, Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
109 Customer Reviews
So far so good!
Our cattle dog mix can take apart most toys in a matter of minutes. So, I went looking for something tougher. And I found it in this toy. She loves it and despite much chewing, she has not been able to take this one apart even after an entire week. Finally, a toy for extreme chewers!
Not good for tough chewers
I bought the large and small version of this toy, one for our 75lb dog and one for the 18lb little one. Not even five minutes after giving them the toys the little dog had chewed off pieces of the large toy. I need to send it back just haven’t gotten a box yet to do it.
Great toy for aggressive chewers!
My 1yr old Goldendoodle is notorious for destroying toys (even ones made for aggressive chewers) within hours and sometimes minutes. This one has truly passed the test though! I gave it to her 4 days ago and not only does she love this toy, but after hours of aggressive chewing, it shows no signs of wear and tear. Very pleased with this purchase!
Soft and durable
Fun toy for chewers. Various points on the toy for sharp teeth to grab.
Durable and Long Lasting
This toy originally lasted us almost 1 year with constant tug of war between a pittie, dobbie and a lab. It didn’t loose integrity until about 11 months in when I would begin leaving it with them unattended. Then it became the “I’m gonna eat this piece by piece toy.” Even will a lot of time alone with the toy, it still lasted a few more months and many more hours of 3 way tug. Reality: it’s about as good as it gets for a dog toy! I have purchased my second one and hope this one lasts even longer.
Great bouncy toy
Both my dogs love this toy. It bounces and my one year old pup loves to chase it. My senior dog likes to chew on it.
Loose the handle
Great quality but they need to loose the handle. I would give it a solid 3.5 stars
The handle has to go
I agree with the other reviewer who noted that the handle is just something to chew off. My dog only took a few minutes to eat a few chunks. I gotta' say that this is one tuff toy 'cuz I had to get a saw to get the handle off. My lab destroys everything I buy, but this tire defeats her and she loves carrying it around.
This toy has lasted longer than any chew toy I have bought for my boys so much so I’m buying a second one so both dogs have one! Highly recommend if you have a dog that tears through everything like I do!
excellent for power chewers
I was hesitant to purchase this as the Jolly balls seem less durable as they used to be. But this toy is around weeks later and still going strong. And our large bully chews it like crazy. I just bought one for my friends Malinois who is also a power chewer. This is a winner.