Jumbl Pets Waterproof Non-Slip SUV & Car Cargo Liner
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Protects your car against pet hair, accidents, nail scratches, spills and other messes.
- The textured backing helps keep the liner from slipping and the colorfast feature helps prevent the color from bleeding onto your car.
- Quick-release headrest straps and seat anchors allow for easy installation and side flaps add extra coverage.
- Machine-washable for hassle-free cleaning.
- The liner can attach to the rear or front seats with the adjustable buckled strap.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Quilted Water Resistant Cargo Cover, Black, Large$37.29Chewy Price
- Arf Pets Waterproof & Non-Slip SUV Cargo Liner, Large$42.49Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Jumbl Pets Heavy-Duty Adjustable Car & SUV Dog Barrier$40.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- BarksBar Luxury Cover Dog & Cat Cargo Liner, Black$35.95Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- Pawple Adjustable Universal Fit SUV Dog Barrier$44.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- MidWest Wire Mesh Universal SUV Car Barrier$91.49Chewy Price$120.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Quilted Cargo Cover, Black$45.00Chewy Price$97.99List Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Tubular Metal Dog Barrier$64.95Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- Pawple Waterproof Cargo SUV Dog Car Seat Cover$29.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- 4Knines Split Cargo Car Seat Liner, Large$99.99Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Front Seat Mesh Dog Barrier$26.95Chewy Price$36.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Polyester, Plastic||Polyester, Nylon, Silicone...||Silicone, Plastic|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
47 Customer Reviews
Strap clip broke on first use!!
The liner itself is pretty good, but the clips for the straps that go around the head rests are so flimsy and cheap that one of them broke on the first use. Chewy replaced it for me, but I was disappointed that the manufacturer didn't use a more durable strap clip. They are seriously very flimsy and not at all durable enough for this type of use.
Keeps everything clean
Easy install, although i'd have to work more to keep the suction cups up. The item has four strips of velcro that can be adhered to the sides; these are helpful but need to be pressed in well to stick. The product is sturdy, waterproof, and works well. I bought it to keep garden materials (mulch, soil, compost, plant matter, etc. from making a mess in the back of my station wagon. Recommend highly.
Great way to keep car clean
Easy to install, large enough to cover the trunk of a Dodge Durango (with the 3rd row down), with enough material to hang over the edge of trunk as pets are getting in/out to avoid scuffs
Fits Ford Explorer great. Only comment is suction cups not really providing suction to window possibly because of cold weather. Will have to try and warm them up and try again.
Love love love
I love this liner! It covers everything but the actual hatch of my car. It is heavy duty and I love that it covers the tail end of my car so he can’t scratch it. I bought one at another local store and it wasn’t near as good and didn’t cover as much area. The only adjustment I had to do was fold the ends of the sides down because they are longer but I used the suction cup strap to pull it tighter.
The liner is pretty thin
We have big dogs and the material is fairly thin. I hope they do not tear it. It will serve the purpose if we put their beds on top. It is not thick enough for them to lay and travel just mainly a protection.
We bought this for our annual drive home (NYC to WI). Our dog Marty is a boxer husky mix and his hair weaves into fabric all on its own. This over does a great job of protecting the rental car and making him comfortable. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because I've only used it a few times and the suction cups are getting a little worn. Otherwise it really does the job!
I have a 230lb dog covered every inch of Acadia third row with the seat down. Suction cups helped pull up the side last so I didn’t have to work about scratches or hair or drool in this case being all over the truck. Washed very well too. Highly recommend
Honestly, I am disappointed with this product. The picture does not show the ties that hold up the side panels, the side panels are supposed to be held up by ties attached to suction cups that are “supposed” to attach to the window, but, because the suction cups were somehow bent in half, they will not stick to the glass! So, without the side panels up, the floor covering slides all over and the dog hair is not contained. big bust!
Non Slip (?)
I thought that the reinforcement around the headrests indicated a thinker strap and more secure hold along the back, but no. I have no idea why they have those 4 things. It's a regular strap around the headrests (the same straps broke on our previous model, necessitating a replacement). The sides are secured with tape that adheres upon installation to the car, and velcro. The tape was no match for my large dog. The sides didn't stay up for 5 minutes! The sides also have suction cups, I guess to augment (?) the tape/velcro adhesion. Suction cups?? Hahahaha. Suction cups never work. Sides don't stay up.