JW Pet Cat Zippy Mouse Cat Toy
About This Item
- Easy to use—roll the toy backwards on a hard, flat surface, release it and watch it zoom away!
- Covered in a felt material that makes it easy for your paw-tner to pick up.
- The purr-fect toy to sprinkle with catnip for added excitement.
- No batteries required for your convenience.
- Great for interactive play or supervised solo play.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealFrisco Bouncy Mouse Cat Toy, Blue$4.00Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Seagrass Ball & Feathers Cat Toy, Tan$4.11Chewy Price
- Frisco Heart Mice Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, Medium, 4 count$8.98Chewy Price
- dealEthical Pet 5-in Noisy Ferret Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 5-in$4.14Chewy Price$4.19List Price
- SmartyKat Silly Swinger 2-in-1 Wand Cat Toy$3.99Chewy Price$5.69List Price
- Mad Cat Big Burrito Kicker Catnip & Silvervine Cat Toy$5.99Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Mad Cat Big Bacon Kicker Catnip & Silvervine Cat Toy$6.12Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- OurPets Snagable Platypus Kicker Cat Toy, Medium$7.95Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- dealFrisco Zoomies & Chill Gummy Bear Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 3 count$5.24Chewy Price
- Cat Love Furry Frolics Plastic Ball Cat Toy with Catnip, 72 count$43.99Chewy Price
- Earthtone Solutions Sisal Wand Mouse Teaser Cat Toy, 3 count$10.97Chewy Price$12.97List Price
- Pet Zone Snag-able Crazy Hair Mouse Plush Cat Toy with Catnip$4.89Chewy Price$6.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic, Felt, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Feature||Exercise||Catnip||Catnip||Catnip, Crinkle||Catnip|
|Toy Type||Chasers||Chasers||Chasers, Mice Toys||Chasers||Chasers|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
44 Customer Reviews
Cute mouse on wheels
This is cute & my kittens like it. It does require you to interact with cat/s since have to roll the mouse backwards so it takes off. Mouse only rolls for a few seconds & then the kittens lose interest.
Cheap and Noisy
This is a zip toy, much like the little race car toys I had as a kid. You roll it back on a hard floor, let it go, and it zips forward... or it's supposed to. The toy will only work on a totally flat floor - no tiles or any floor with grout because it's easily knocked sideways. You'll also need a lot of space, as it doesn't charge forward but turns randomly. The distance it goes is not very far because the "motor" zips way too fast, so you have maybe 3-5 seconds of play before you have to pick it up and get it going again. Lastly, it's just cheaply made and has a very loud clicking/whirring noise, which can startle the cat. If your cat REALLY likes to play fetch, this may be suitable, but I found it was a waste for me.
just spins in circles
I had a similar mouse years ago that scooted across the floor so my cat could chase it. This one just spins in a circle in the same place. I can't get it to move straight on our wood floors. Also, the mouse is hard, not stuffed in any way. There is only a thin layer of fabric over a plastic body, which is not very cat-friendly for picking up in her mouth. I'm not impressed at all.
No toy, toy
We got this delivered today and opened it up and it does nothing. The packaging says nothing and their are no instructions, no nothing. Stupid purchase and I need to return it.
My kitten’s favorite
Out of a whole basket of toys, this is my four month old kitten’s absolute favorite. It’s the only toy she’ll play fetch with - consistently chasing it down and bringing it back to me to make it go again. She carries it around in her mouth. I love that it doesn’t need batteries.
My Boys Love and So Does Their "Cousin"!!
I have very low pile carpet so the Zippy Mouse Cat Toy travels a little way before it stops so 4 yo Hawkeye and B.B. don't get much action THAT way, but each of them has picked it up and carried it off and/or played with it like it was a kicker toy! My sister's 16 yo cat, Oreo, however has hardwood floors on which to play and love, love LOVES it!! Highly recommended, especially if you have hardwood floors.
Our cats didn't seem to appreciate this item as much as our 1-year old grandson would. Not all cats are the same, our cats are just picky (spoiled) about what entertainment they enjoy, like....destroying plants and so forth. I believe that this is a toy that would be great for younger cats not adult cats over the age of 5 like ours.
BEST CAT TOY EVER!!
When I saw this cat you, I knew my kitties needed it, and how right I was! I have to take it away from them after a bit because they (4 cats) will fight over it. I pull the little mouse back and he doesn't even get to finish his 6' sprint before one of my cats grabs him in their mouth and runs away, little mouse's wheels spinning in the air. This will ONLY work on hard surfaces. It *sort of* works on short, stiff rugs, but not very well, and doesn't move in a deep or plush rug at all. However, if you want hours of fun for your little furry friends, and hours of entertainment for yourself? This is the toy you've been looking for!!
Yes, it's bright green. What's realistic about the Zippy Mouse is that its track curves a bit, and it often looks like it's avoiding obstacles and zooming under furniture to hide! (I retrieve it with a yard stick.) It absolutely needs a hard surface to work, and we have mostly wood and vinyl. It's been a kitty favorite over several months, and I'm back to buy a couple more!
Zippy Mouse Toy
My cat absolutely LOVES this!! I found this toy at a pet shop where I live in Gettysburg PA for about $10. I three of these for $2 a piece on sale and it was the best decision ever. My cat Brent does not like many toys, but this is his favorite. They are easy to use & fun to watch!