Wellness Complete Health Pate Chicken Entree Grain-Free Canned Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% grain-free adult recipe features chicken as the first ingredient for the protein needed to support lean muscles.
- Supports the 5 signs of kitty wellness—a lustrous skin and coat, healthy tummies, bright eyes and strong teeth and gums, and plenty of energy and immune health.
- Loaded with antioxidant-rich cranberries, vitamins, balanced minerals, omega fatty acids and essential taurine to support immunity and well-being.
- Helps keep your pal hydrated and supports urinary health with healthy moisture from real broth in every can.
- Made in North America with the world’s finest ingredients and zero grains, carrageenan, or artificial preservatives, colors or flavors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAmerican Journey Pate Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$46.17Chewy Price$43.86Autoship Price
- DealWellness Complete Health Turkey Formula Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$43.68Chewy Price$45.36List Price$41.50Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Minced Chicken Recipe in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$33.07Chewy Price$31.42Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Turkey & Salmon Formula Grain-Free Natural Canned Cat Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$54.84Chewy Price$57.48List Price$52.10Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Chicken & Lobster Formula Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$43.68Chewy Price$45.36List Price$41.50Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Chicken & Herring Formula Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24, bundle of 2$87.36Chewy Price$82.99Autoship Price
- DealInstinct Original Grain-Free Pate Real Chicken Recipe Wet Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$38.16Chewy Price$36.25Autoship Price
- DealTiki Cat Tahitian Grill Sardine Cutlets Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz, case of 12$15.76Chewy Price$18.48List Price$14.97Autoship Price
- DealTiki Cat Hanalei Luau Wild Salmon in Salmon Consomme Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz, case of 12$23.88Chewy Price$22.69Autoship Price
- DealHalo Chicken, Shrimp & Crab Stew Grain-Free Adult Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 12$23.98Chewy Price$31.99List Price$22.78Autoship Price
- DealWeruva Polynesian BBQ with Grilled Red Bigeye Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$37.03Chewy Price$42.96List Price$35.18Autoship Price
- DealHalo Holistic Seafood Medley Sensitive Stomach Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$36.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit||—|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken Liver, Turkey...||Chicken, Chicken Liver, Whitefish...||Beef, Chicken Liver, Chicken...||Turkey, Chicken Liver, Chicken...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Beef, Chicken, Poultry, Meat||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Pea-Free, Natural||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Natural||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Natural||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Natural||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Pea-Free, Natural|
Questions & Answers
32 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
759 Customer Reviews
Something has changed
Fair warning - I think something has changed with this product recently. My cats had been eating it for several years and loved it and they suddenly are both refusing to eat it. If only one cat was refusing to eat it I wouldn't have been surprised, as that's what cats do, but the fact that both are refusing it makes me think there is something different about the product. Just FYI in case you've been buying this for a while.
Hit with one cat not so much the other!
Purchased this brand on a trial basis as my previous brand is now being packaged in Thailand. Well it was a hit with one cat but not the other. So I will continue to try other brands until I find a few that they both like to mix things up. It smells good and looks good, a little more solid then I usually serve them. Made in USA though.
Just anecdotally: some time between my last order (September 22) and this one (November 22), for cans somewhere between expiration dates Aug 24 and Jun 25, Wellness changed the recipe on this food. Now my cats turn up their noses at it. The texture is noticeably different, flavor is different. Poor guys are confused. Long time wellness eaters beware!
Both Cats Like
This is the only wet food both my cats like. They have been eating it for 4 years, even after trying different brands and flavors, this is the one I can rely on that they will finish their meals.
Hit & a miss
I’ve got two cats, Benfield a 7ish year old ex-feral kitty and Weech, a 1 year old rambunctious kitty. We’ve been feeding them both Science Diet but it’s just so expensive. The ingredients in this seem very good, and it’s highly rated on many websites as a top healthy, and relatively cheap food for your cats. Weech won’t eat it. I tried mixing in her old food to introduce it the proper way, but she said nope. She won’t even eat it if I sprinkle treats on it, or mix in squeezable treats that are like kitty crack to her. But Ben loves this stuff. He’d take this over his Science Diet food any day. We thought he was the picker eater, but maybe not!
Diabetic Cat Likes so Far-Fingers Crossed!
My diabetic cat gobbles this up and seems to be feeling better, has more energy and gaining some weight-hopefully, I can get him regulated so he is not quite so ravenous an eater so this pricier food doesn't bankrupt me! This seems to be the only flavor he eats consistently, have ordered a variety pack of the smaller wellness cans to see if he likes any of those and hopefully he will be eating less soon!
My car loved this food and it has enabled him to get into and stay in remission from diabetes!
After several years, something changed
The consistency of this product has changed. It is no longer a pate solid but a chunky watery stew like consistency. My cat won't touch it now. I may have to go back to Fancy Feast.
Not for my kitty!
My cat isn't a picky eater, so I was surprised she didn't like Wellness Complete Health pate. It has all the right / good ingredients for her health, but my cat snubs her nose at it and refuses to take a bite. Must not smelled too good. So I put a little on her mouth to lick and she gagged. Lol... that told me enough, it wasn't for her. Sadly, It sat in bowl untouched, dried up and then went in the garbage.
Good food quality
Émilie refuses to eat organic and people grade food. At Pope Memorial, where she goes for visits because they own her, this is what she eats with KD dry (!!!!) I would feed her Wellness and other organic brands. They feed her what she eats. I applaud Chewy. come for such timely service. My stars refer to the food, not Chewy's service.