Wellness Complete Health Turkey & Salmon Formula Grain-Free Canned Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% grain-free adult recipe features turkey and salmon as the top ingredients for the protein needed to support lean muscles.
- Supports the 5 signs of kitty wellness—a lustrous skin and coat, healthy tummies, bright eyes and strong teeth and gums, and plenty of energy and immune health.
- Loaded with antioxidant-rich cranberries, vitamins, balanced minerals, omega fatty acids and essential taurine to support immunity and well-being.
- Helps keep your pal hydrated and supports urinary health with healthy moisture from real broth in every can.
- Made with the world’s finest ingredients without any grains, carrageenan, or artificial preservatives, colors or flavors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Pate Turkey & Salmon Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$36.82Chewy Price$34.98Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Turkey Formula Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$67.92Chewy Price$71.76List Price$64.52Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Pate Turkey Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$32.82Chewy Price$31.18Autoship Price
- Weruva Paw Lickin' Chicken in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 10-oz, case of 12$41.99Chewy Price$47.88List Price$39.89Autoship Price
- Wellness Minced Turkey & Salmon Entree Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$67.92Chewy Price$71.76List Price$64.52Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Adult Beef & Chicken Formula Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$67.92Chewy Price$71.76List Price$64.52Autoship Price
- Weruva Mideast Feast with Grilled Tilapia in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$55.99Chewy Price$57.36List Price$53.19Autoship Price
- Dave's Pet Food Naturally Healthy Grain-Free Turkey Formula Canned Cat Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$31.99Chewy Price$35.99List Price$30.39Autoship Price
- Weruva Mack & Jack with Mackerel & Grilled Skipjack Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$37.03Chewy Price$42.96List Price$35.18Autoship Price
- Weruva Amazon Livin' with Chicken & Chicken Liver in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$37.03Chewy Price$42.96List Price$35.18Autoship Price
- Dave's Pet Food Naturally Healthy Grain-Free Chicken Formula Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$44.99Chewy Price$42.74Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Chicken & Herring Formula Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$67.92Chewy Price$71.76List Price$64.52Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit||—||—|
|Top Ingredients||Turkey, Chicken Liver, Whitefish...||Turkey, Chicken Liver, Chicken...||Chicken, Chicken Liver, Whitefish...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver...||Beef, Salmon, Salmon Broth...|
|Food Flavor||Turkey, Salmon, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Beef, Meat, Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Natural||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Natural||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Natural||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Pea-Free, Natural||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Natural|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
424 Customer Reviews
Cats hate it
I originally had a coupon for Wellness that I used elsewhere for the small can of this food. The three cats ate that so I purchased 2 cases of the 12.5 oz. I've been attempting to get them to eat 1 can each month thinking eventually they'd acquire a taste for it. So far, I've ended up tossing 8 cans. They'd prefer to starve than eat this. I wonder if the large cans are manufactured and packaged at a plant that differs from where the small cans are processed. I am having the same experience with the large 12.5 oz cans of the chicken and lobster dinner of the Wellness Brand.
Chemical smell to food!
I've been ordering this brand of canned food for a long while. But for the last few months, increasingly I've noticed a weird chemical smell to the food and not just this flavor, either. My cats are both starting to give me a hard time about eating this food anymore, no matter what the flavor. Sometimes they just refuse to eat it entirely. What is this company putting in the food?!?! Also for canned food that's supposed to have moisture in it, I always have to add water to it for my cats. The whole point of having wet food is so they get more moisture in their diet, right? So chemical smell plus not-very-wet canned food means I'm going to have to switch brands. But what other brand to switch to? This food is expensive and it's supposed to be high quality. But what good is it if it makes my cats repulsed (and me too) from the smell?
Picky cat will eat!
We have a fussy cat who is discerning about what she eats, and she loves this! I like it because the pate is easier to scoop out without making a mess like the gravies can, and the large can lets me get 4 meals before I have to clean out the can for recycling.
Cat is healthier, I am mindboggled
Recently switched to Wellness after feeding a cheaper food to my cat for many months. I am GOBSMACKED at how quickly it has shown. His fur looks fuller and smoother, he has more energy and is more playful and happier, and he has put on a healthy bit of weight (was previously on the skinny side). I thought I was imagining it as I would never have expected such a big difference just a few cans in, but others have noticed and pointed it out to me too.
NOT made in USA
I bought this because it's grain free and made in the USA. Well, that's what the website said but once you get the can, you can clearly see that it's made in Canada. My cats will eat this; they're not crazy about it though so I will keep searching for food that is made in the US. The price of this has gotten a little too high, even with the recent sale. Wellness used to be good food made in the US and I do miss the Old Mother Hubbard days.
Didn't like it
I bought a case of this product and my cats do not like it. I don't know what to do with all these cans now! Can you help?
My cat likes it
Pate texture is good . My cat will not eat cat food that has any sort of chunks or shreds.is a bit expensive
Price went up $10
My 5 cats used to love this food, now they take one sniff and they all try and bury it. To add insult to injury, the price has gone up by $10. That's a 24% increase! Sad because this used to be a good value if you have a lot of cats. Wellness has lost me as a customer.
8 paws up for Wellness Complete Health Turkey & Salmon Formula
All 8 of my cats absolutely love this food. I love that it comes in a big can. It's a very soft pate & almost creamy in texture which my cats love, but I typically like adding my own water or broth to get more out of a can of food especially with the more expensive wet food.
my female Siamese loves this food
My female Siamese loves this food, and I found she prefers it to the Wellness chicken pate.