Wellness Complete Health Grain-Free Indoor Healthy Weight Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Grain-free, delicious meal that includes complete and balanced everyday nutrition for your cat.
- High concentration of animal protein made with added nutritional supplements to satisfy hunger and support the health of indoor cats.
- Contains only premium, all-natural ingredients with no meat by-products, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
- Nutrition-packed meal is backed by the Wellness guarantee and proudly made only in the USA with ingredients you can trust.
- Thoughtfully prepared to ensure the highest levels of quality and safety.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wellness Complete Health Grain-Free Indoor Deboned Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 11.5-lb bag$32.29Chewy Price$34.99List Price$30.68Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Chicken & Rice Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$17.09Chewy Price$18.99List Price$16.24Autoship Price
- Nulo Freestyle Senior Alaska Pollock, Duck & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 14-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Salmon Adult Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$37.49Chewy Price$35.62Autoship Price
- Merrick Purrfect Bistro Complete Care Grain-Free Hairball Control Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$19.98Chewy Price$22.99List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE RawRev Grain-Free Indoor Recipe with Freeze-Dried Turkey Liver Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$40.84Chewy Price$42.99List Price$38.80Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Chicken & Deboned Chicken Grain-Free Senior Dry Cat Food, 5.5-lb bag$21.49Chewy Price$22.99List Price$20.42Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Chicken Indoor Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$37.49Chewy Price$35.62Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Grain-Free Chicken, Turkey & Chicken Meal Indoor Formula Dry Cat Food, 11-lb bag$40.89Chewy Price$42.99List Price$38.85Autoship Price
- Now Fresh Grain-Free Adult Formula Dry Cat Food, 8-lb bag$49.00Chewy Price$52.99List Price$46.55Autoship Price
- Crave with Protein from Chicken & Salmon Indoor Adult Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 2-lb bag$10.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Nulo Freestyle Duck & Lentils Recipe Grain-Free Indoor Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Dried Ground Potatoes...||Chicken, Chicken Liver, Dried Egg Product...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal...||Salmon, Peas, Menhaden Fish Meal...|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health, Immune Support||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health, Immune Support||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals||N/A||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health, Immune Support|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Indoor, Weight Control||Grain-Free, Indoor, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, Weight Control, Indoor, Non-GMO||Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free...||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Indoor|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
53 Customer Reviews
GREAT! MY 2 CATS LOVE IT!
All I have to say is what a great cat food!...................My 17 year old a lil over weight has some high blood pressure and loosing her vision but she gets around wonderful.....I put her on this cat food WOWWWW what a difference shes up walking around the house more, good poops! now my himalayan is in on the action!...thanku wellness! They ALSO get WERUVA canned cat food! TWO OF the best CAT FOODS ON THE MARKET!!
My cats are more active now
I have 2 overweight indoor cats that are 12 and 10 years old. I knew I needed to change their cat food, so thought I would try this out, read some good reviews. My cats love it and they are more playful, move around more and are losing some weight. I know it cost a lot more money than I'm use to paying for cat food, but it is worth it. I'm gonna keep on buying it.
Non-Finicky Cats Did Not Like
I have two cats, neither very finicky when it comes to food, hence the need for weight management. Neither cat liked this food- which was a first for them. I was excited for good ingredients and had previous good experiences w/Wellness wet foods. The "Indoor Weight Control" formulation was appealing with my two slightly chunky tabbies, but not if the cats don't like it.
cat won't eat
I'm not sure how good this is really, I just know my can't won't eat it.
They won’t touch it
I generally feed science diet, but I thought I’d try something else to give my 3 indoor cats some variety. They will not eat it. They drop it out of their mouths, onto the floor and roll it around like it’s a toy! My cats are not picky at all and gave a thumbs down on this cat food!
Healthy and cats love it.
Glad to have a non-grain food available. I’ve used Wellness foods for years and cats love it.
Worth the extra
I’ve been giving this to my cat for 12 years. It’s the only cat food that keeps him from throwing up hairballs. He is beautiful and very healthy, and a healthy weight for a 100% indoor kitty. It is worth the extra $
8 out of 8 cats said No Thanks
Years ago we fed our cats Wellness. We decided to try a bag, as we are currently trying to give the cats a little variety. We have purchased 3 brands besides our usual Blue Buffalo. Not one cat will eat this food. I mean like, not one bite. Each morning the bowls were still full. So we added a different brand in to the mix. They literally eat around the Wellness and leave it behind.
My cat loves it!
This is the only food my cat will eat. I tried to change foods at one point and she absolutely refused to eat it even mixed with her regular food. Love the healthy ingredients as well.
I haven’t personally tasted it...
My cats eat it. And they don’t puke it up, so that’s good? They are also healthy says the vet so also that’s good? I think it smells atrocious but I haven’t tasted it so I hate to judge. Also, I wish the bag was resealable, that’s my only issue.