Kalmbach Feeds 18% Protein Start Right Medicated Chick Feed, 50-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Complete, balanced nutrition for chicks and pullets from hatch until laying age.
- Medicated with amprolium to help prevent coccidiosis.
- Prebiotics, probiotics, essential oils and enzymes support digestive and immune health.
- Vitamins A, D and E help to grow strong, healthy birds.
- Takes the guesswork out of feeding flocks and switching feeds as chicks age.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kalmbach Feeds All Natural Poultry Supplement, 25-lb block$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Kalmbach Feeds All Natural 20% Flock Maker Pellets Poultry Feed, 50-lb bag$34.76Chewy Price$34.99List Price$33.02Autoship Price
- Kalmbach Feeds All Natural Non-GMO 18% Protein Start Right Chick Feed, 50-lb bag$32.99Chewy Price$31.34Autoship Price
- Kalmbach Feeds All Natural Hi Omega Layer Pellets Chicken Feed, 50-lb bag$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
- Kalmbach Feeds All Natural 18% Protein Start Right Chick Feed, 50-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Dr. Pol Healthy Balance 16% Poultry Pearls Layer Complete Chicken Feed, 30-lb bag$25.02Chewy Price$23.77Autoship Price
- Kalmbach Feeds All Natural Non-GMO 16% Flock Maintainer Poultry Feed, 50-lb bag$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
- Kalmbach Feeds All Natural 17% Protein Layer Pellets Chicken Feed, 25-lb bag$20.17Chewy Price$21.99List Price$19.16Autoship Price
- Kalmbach Feeds All Natural Non-GMO 17% Protein Layer Crumbles Chicken Feed, 50-lb bag$30.99Chewy Price$33.99List Price$29.44Autoship Price
- Henny Penny Layer Blend Chicken Feed, 8-lb bag$8.12Chewy Price$14.95List Price$7.71Autoship Price
- Kalmbach Feeds All Natural Non-GMO 20% Flock Maker Poultry Feed, 50-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Kalmbach Feeds All Natural Non-GMO, Soy Free 5 Grain Premium Scratch Chicken Feed, 50-lb bag$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Corn, Soybean Meal, Corn Distillers Grains with Solubles...||Corn, Soybean Meal, Corn Distillers Grains with Solubles...||Corn, Soybean Meal, Wheat Middlings...||Grain Protein Products, Processed Grain ByProducts, Porcine Derived Meat and Bone Meal...||Corn, Soybean Meal, Corn Distillers Grains with Solubles...|
|Bird Type||Chicken||Chicken||Chicken||Chicken||Chicken, Turkey|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Medicated||High-Protein||High-Protein, Non-GMO||High-Protein, Medicated||High-Protein|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
My chicks love this feed! I only feed Kalmbach brand to all my flock because the quality is great and they eat it up. I love the way it smells also. I highly recommend Kalmbach brand!
I switched over to this feed for my 3 chicks that are 6 weeks and also for my 5 chicks that are 2 weeks and they all seem to love it.
Better quality, worth the price!
As a new "Chicken Tender" I wanted my pullets to have great quality food. I didn't want the cheap Hatchery brand food from the farm store and I didn't want Purina, but eventually I stumbled upon this. I use Chewy for all my other animals so after some researching on the brand I determined it was just what I was looking for. I keep seeing stories and posts about other people's chicks needing supplemental vitamins and minerals while on other brands cheap feed and some suffering from deficiencies wind up not pulling through. On Kalmbach my chicks never had a single issue and thrived up until where they are now at 10 weeks old. I will continue to feed the starter/grower until 18 weeks or when they look like they are about to lay, then I'm switching them to Kalmbach Layer Crumbles.
My chicks love it!
I got 10 baby chicks last Thursday and all are doing fine! I have to fill their feeders twice a day! They eat non stop! Thank you very much!
Great quality, substantial crumbles and little dust. My RIR’s love the stuff!
So Far so good
So I had my baby chicks on Dumor and they had very loose waste so I decided to try this. They love it and their waste is so much better and they are thriving.
best chicken food
I have silkies and this is by far the best food out it makes their feathers so pretty and with the probiotics no pasty butts
I don't know why but my chicks will not touch this stuff!
My chicks love it!
This is a great starter feed that my chicks (8 wks old) have been enjoying. The crumbles are the perfect size for them, and this food doesn't produce a lot of the fine dust that tends to occur with other brands as they peck at it. Since chickens will ignore the feed when it becomes powdery, I feel like less is being wasted with this feed.
This bag was full of moldy food
This bag had a ton of moldy food and my chickens ate it before I realized it. I'm so worried they will get sick.