Kalmbach Feeds Best in Show 16% Professional Rabbit Feed, 50-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- All-natural complete feed for all life stages of rabbits.
- Prebiotics, probiotics, essential oils and enzymes support digestive and immune systems.
- Omega-3 fatty acids and wheat germ promote better fur quality.
- Yucca Schidigera extract helps to reduce ammonia for fewer stinky odors.
- 16% quality feed.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kalmbach Feeds Best in Show 18% Professional Rabbit Feed, 50-lb bag$37.44Chewy Price$37.99List Price$35.57Autoship Price
- White Mill PURE Rat Food, 1.7-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Science Selective Naturals Grain-Free Guinea Pig Food, 3.3-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Dr. Pol Healthy Balance Alfalfa Recipe Rabbit Food, 30-lb bag$25.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Viking Farmer Orchard Grass for Rabbits & Small Pets, 5-lb$23.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Kalmbach Feeds All Natural Guinea Pig Select Food, 50-lb bag$37.00Chewy Price$35.15Autoship Price
- Kaytee Wild Meadow Hay Blend Rabbit Food, 24-oz bag$6.60Chewy Price$6.99List Price$6.27Autoship Price
- Viking Farmer Oat Hay for Rabbits & Small Pets, 5-lb$24.91Chewy Price$24.99List Price$23.66Autoship Price
- Viking Farmer Alfalfa Hay for Rabbits & Small Pets, 10 lbs$32.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price$31.34Autoship Price
- White Mill PURE Guinea Pig Food, 5.5-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Science Selective 4+ Senior Rabbit Food, 70-oz bag$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Alfalfa Meal, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Soybean Hulls...||Alfalfa Meal, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Processed Grain By Products...||Suncured Alfalfa Meal, Wheat Middlings, Soy Hulls (Not More Than 8.0%)...||Alfalfa Meal, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Wheat Middlings...||Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Rice Hulls, Wheat Middlings...|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals||N/A||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Sensitive Digestion, High-Protein, Low Starch, High Fiber|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Small pellet size a plus for dwarf rabbits
I normally do another brand I have to drive close 100 miles to buy because you can only buy it at a couple places in NW Montana & was running low. The breeder I get my pet Netherland Dwarfs from recommended this brand. I ordered & received & the size of the pellets are tiny just like my usual brand. A plus for dwarf rabbits. Transitioned by adding some new to old & no problems. Will definitely purchase more when I can’t get my usual brand. Slightly more expensive but worth it.
Great Feed at a Good Price!
I have five massive French Lops so I was glad to find this in a 50 lb bag. I tried both this and the 15% from Kalmbacher Feeds and my bunnies do really well on both. I may stick with the 15% since it's a little cheaper but both are good.
I've been feeding this for a year now and have loved the results. Much better than many feeds on the market.