KASIKS Cage-Free Turkey Formula Grain-Free Canned Cat Food
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Family-owned and operated company uses state-of-the-art and BPA-free cannery and oversees all production.
- Coconut, kale, and berries add antioxidants for complete and balanced nutrition, plus vitamins and taurine.
- Limited-ingredient recipe is free from gums, thickeners, grain, gluten, and potatoes.
- Proudly uses cage-free, boneless turkey and chicken free of added hormones as the number one ingredient.
- Uses only the highest-quality ingredients for tasty recipes suited for all life stages.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Fussie Cat Super Premium Chicken with Sweet Potato Formula in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 2.82-oz, case of 24$51.99Chewy Price$52.56List Price$49.39Autoship Price
- Almo Nature Daily Tuna with Shrimp in Broth Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.47-oz, case of 12$19.18Chewy Price$18.22Autoship Price
- Almo Nature Daily Tuna with Chicken in Broth Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.47-oz, case of 12$16.68Chewy Price$15.85Autoship Price
- Dave's Pet Food Cat’s Meow Beef with Lamb Dinner Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$44.99Chewy Price$42.74Autoship Price
- Dave's Pet Food Cat’s Meow Chicken with Duck Dinner Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$44.99Chewy Price$42.74Autoship Price
- Dave's Pet Food Cat’s Meow Chicken with Lamb Dinner Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$44.99Chewy Price$42.74Autoship Price
- Diamond Naturals Indoor Hairball Control Adult Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
- Diamond Naturals Whitefish Dinner Adult & Kitten Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
- Almo Nature HQS Natural Grilled Chicken in Broth Canned Cat Food, 2.47-oz can, case of 24$32.38Chewy Price$46.80List Price$30.76Autoship Price
- Almo Nature HQS Natural Ham with Parmesan in Broth Canned Cat Food, 2.47-oz can, case of 24$36.26Chewy Price$46.80List Price$34.45Autoship Price
- Almo Nature HQS Natural Salmon in Broth Canned Cat Food, 2.47-oz can, case of 24$34.56Chewy Price$46.80List Price$32.83Autoship Price
- Tiny Tiger Chunks in Gravy Seafood Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$19.12Chewy Price$18.16Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Boneless Turkey, Water Sufficient For Processing, Pea Starch...||Boneless Turkey, Water Sufficient For Processing, Potato...||Boneless Chicken, Water Sufficient For Processing, Pea Starch...||Deboned Turkey, Turkey Broth, Turkey Liver...||Deboned Turkey, Turkey Broth, Turkey Liver...|
|Food Flavor||Turkey, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Gluten Free, Sensitive Digestion, Grain-Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
26 Customer Reviews
Nothing but nutrition!
The cats love it, and I love the fact that it doesn't have all of those unnecessary fillers! Now if they just had a a variety pack!
Good ingredients but the label is not recyclable (mylar instead of paper)
My newly adopted nearly 17-year-old, Stage 3 kidney disease girl likes this food the best of any wet food--she is so picky and fickle having eaten nothing but grocery store kibble her whole life. The turkey is a super-juicy pate. Cage-free is a big plus and there are no-additives or other bad things. I wish there were more flavors--Holly isn't a fan of chicken or salmon, yet I may try if I can find single cans.
My picky cats fav
I've tried about 50 different pâtés this is the only one My cat will eat with any consistency
My cats love this food
I have two cats less than a year old and one was having food sensitivies that were causing a lot of digestive upset, loose to completely runny stools, inflammation, and low-grade fever. I tried several brands including Orijen, Tiki Cat, and I and Love and You. Since I’ve started on this the one with sensitivities hasn’t had any issues at all, and both cats love the turkey with chicken coming in close second. They don’t care for the salmon. I love the company’s philosophy too. I just give 4 stars since it doesn’t have organ meat and other parts of the animal that cats benefit from. I mix in some of the Primal raw turkey topper to take care of that, and it’s been the most economical thing I’ve come across for my cats’ needs.
I tried it because I thought they’d like it better than what I was feeding them, but they aren’t crazy about this either
Great pet food, if they'll eat it.
This food looks great on paper, but unfortunately my cats would rather go hungry than eat it. We have 6 cats at home too and it can sit there for hours and they will not eat it. I love the ingredients and lack of things we don't want in cat food, it is also a very moist pate which I like as well. I have tried various toppers on it too and they will eat those off but still leave the food behind. So, unfortunately it's a no from my group.
Pure, Clean, Safe Food for Your Cat
If there is a cleaner, safer pet food on the market, I haven't seen it yet. From ingredients to toxin-free cans, Kasiks can't be beat. I believe this is a completely honest limited ingredient and single source protein diet for your cat. Kasiks is manufactured in a human-grade facility, and this family-owned Canadian company has never had a recall. From free-range fowl to wild caught fish, everything in the can (and including the can) is wholesome and safe - no grain, no potato, no gluten, no gums, no carrageenan, no mystery flavors or colors. I was told that their vitamins and minerals are responsibly sourced from USA and France (as memory serves), with nothing from China. Their poultry farm is only a few miles down the road from their manufacturing plant. The chicken and turkey formulas have a texture similar to that of ground meat , with a good amount of broth (not too soupy) to provide the all important moisture cats need. The wild caught Pacific Coho salmon has a beautiful texture and quality, however, could use more broth. I've been meaning to contact their very accessible customer service dept. to make that suggestion, but for now I just add some water. To transition food products, I would suggest starting out with a teaspoon-tablespoon of Kasiks, topped or mixed with the familiar food. I've been using Kasiks for several years, and have found it necessary to continue doing this with my really picky guys. From feedback I’ve received, some cats are going to eat this food, and some are not. My cats prefer this food fresh out of the can, and are less enthusiastic after being stored in the fridge overnight (the food, not the cats!).
All of my cats like this food--even my fussy cat who really won't eat any canned food at all. The problem is that they only like it right out of the can. Each of my cats has a feeder activated by their microchip so I know who is eating what and how much (and some are on special diets). The Sure Feeds also help keep canned food fresh when left out. All other canned foods (and we have tried many!) they will come back and graze on over the course of the day. Not Kasicks. They LOVE it when I first put it out but won't touch it after 1-2 hours. I have even experimented with giving them no other food to see if they'll eat it then. Nope. It's like they'd rather starve. This is a total mystery to me.
Excellent food, Turkey flavor not for picky eaters
I researched 50-60 brands of canned cat food and Kasiks (made by FirstMate) is by far the best. Limited ingredients and nothing unnecessary like carrageenan, guar gum, xanthan gum, etc. Even among premium brands, it's almost impossible to find a food without these types of additives/thickeners. It's a very moist pate, but not soupy or runny. Very easy to stir (ingredients can separate so it needs to be stirred). I ordered a case of Turkey and my very picky male cat ate about 4 cans and then refused to touch it again (despite coaxing and several future attempts). I gave the remaining cans to my other 3 (2 females, 1 male) and they ate it, but soon the male turned his nose up at it too. The girls finished off the case. The picky eater LOVES the salmon variety (for many reasons I only feed fish two meals a week) and has been eating the chicken formula everyday for 7 months now. Salmon and chicken Kasiks formulas are popular with the others too.
Cat loves it
We got this food to go with a more limited ingredient approach for a cat with significant GI issues. He loves it. There isn't a struggle to get him to eat it. He is usually waiting for the food and will remind us when it isn't out for him. The fact that we don't have to provide multiple options for him and he keeps eating this food is amazing. Pros: Cat eats it, cat licks his bowl clean, limited ingredients, high quality food Cons: Cans are bigger (making it harder to split, unless done by weight)