Kaytee Exact Handfeeding Baby Bird Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Ground Wheat, Ground Corn, Corn Gluten Meal...||Ground Wheat, Ground Corn, Corn Gluten Meal...||Ground Corn, Ground Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal...||Ground Corn, Ground Wheat, Ground Oat Groats...||Ground Corn, Ground Wheat, Ground Oat Groats...|
|Bird Type||Pet Bird||Pet Bird||Pet Bird||Pet Bird||Pet Bird|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Color Enhancement||Color Enhancement|
About This Item
- A balanced, high- nutrient formula that helps babies grow faster, wean earlier and develop better plumage
- Added probiotics are specially selected to encourage a healthy population of intestinal microorganisms
- Made with Omega-3 fatty acids for healthy heart, brain and eye development
- Digestive enzymes ensure proper digestion carbohydrates and proteins
- A complete formula that does not require any other added vitamins or mineral supplements
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kaytee Exact Cockatiel Food, 3-lb bag$8.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Kaytee Exact Hand Feeding High Fat Formula Baby Bird Food, 5-lb bag$29.95Chewy Price$37.99List Price$28.45Autoship Price
- Kaytee Exact Hand Feeding Formula Baby Macaw Food, 5-lb bag$28.99Chewy Price$35.99List Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Lafeber Tropical Fruit Gourmet Pellets Conure Bird Food, 4-lb bag$29.79Chewy Price
- Brown's Encore Premium Parrot Food, 8-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$38.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Lafeber Premium Daily Diet Macaw & Cockatoo Food, 25-lb box$89.99Chewy Price
- DealLafeber Classic Nutri-Berries Macaw & Cockatoo Food, 10-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price
- Kaytee Nyjer Wild Bird Food, 20-lb$54.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Kaytee Southern Regional Wild Bird Food, 7-lb bag$13.59Chewy Price$19.43List Price$12.91Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
56 Customer Reviews
formula helpful for omnivores too
Rgregarding other reviews as to not for wild birds or, not for starlings… yes starlings need approx 33%. Protein, but add protein to this, or rather ,add This to protein , as it has the -biotics and enzymes that can help. Wit h any bird consider complete nutritional needs. And consider the specific situation, we don’t always have access to the exact ingredients we want. So we do our best with what we have available.
Called the Chewy , about outdated product They said , they would take care of it . GOOD RESPOND !! All their products are always fresh , this was just an over sight would order from them again when i needed too . Good customer responds
Excellent product and service
Very good prices, easy to buy, high quality, and employees were very accommodating. I will be buying from here again if I can get a wholesale deal. If there is any wholesale deals available, let me know
If Mommy can't
If the parents aren't able to care for their babies this is the best way to go. I have used this formula for quite a few babies and they all have done great with this
First experience a total success shopping rexexw5
I was so pleased when my order arrived so quickly. I had run out of food for my baby. I had traveled 40 miles to town to pick some up but stores were all out. I should have placed my order sooner!
I love shopping at Chewy
Can’t get a better price, great quality and very efficient with delivery.
Kaytee Exact Hand Feeding Formula Baby Bird Food
Kaytee Exact Hand Feeding Formula Baby Bird Food is the standard the business
Baby Bird Formula
Very good value.. Baby birds grow very fast and look very healthy on this food
Not appropriate for ALL baby birds - Insectivorous or Omnivorous Wild birds.
Hi there, Baby Starlings & Sparrows need a baby diet high in animal protein. Yes as adults they also eat seed but to develop as nestlings & fledglings they need a diet 33% and higher in animal protein. Kaytee is only 22% protein and its from plants. Your rescue baby starling and sparrow needs more than that. Check back of cat or dog biscuits - first ingredient needs to be chicken and check the percentage of protein. Soak in hot water and mush it up completely like porridge so the baby doesn't have blockages in its corp when you feed it. Needs calcium and bird vitamins as well, not just protein but that will get you far!. I do recommend Kaytee for Pet Parrots etc and the ones that it mentions on the back of the package.
No sugar added!
I haven’t used this yet, but it was the only hand feeding formula that has good mixing consistency (per reviews) that surprisingly does not contain added sugar! Though I have read many people complaining about Kaytee in general, their formula is as complete as you could hope for considering today’s pet-feeding standards, and is not grainy like Harrison’s, and a fraction of the price.