Kaytee Fiesta Healthy Toppings Mixed Fruit Small Animal Treats, 1.6-oz bag
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with real fruit
- Adds variety to regular diet
- Bite-size for easy treating
- Satisfies small pets' need to chew
- Offer as treat or side dish
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kaytee Premium Timothy Chew-A-Bowl Small Animal Treats, 1 count$8.49Chewy Price$8.07Autoship Price
- Versele-Laga Nature Hay Bouquet Cornflower Small Pet Treats, 2.4-oz bag$8.97Chewy Price$8.52Autoship Price
- Peter's Papaya Pieces Small Animal Nature Treats, 2.85-oz bag$5.80Chewy Price$5.51Autoship Price
- Peter's Whole Apple Small Animal Nature Treats, .75-oz bag$5.68Chewy Price$5.99List Price$5.40Autoship Price
- Kaytee Forti-Diet Pro Health Healthy Bits Hamster & Gerbil Treats, 4.75-oz bag$3.33Chewy Price$5.49List Price$3.16Autoship Price
- Kaytee Premium Timothy Roll 'n' Toss Small Animal Treats, 1 count$8.49Chewy Price$8.07Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Critter Selects Omega Yum Small Pet Fish Sticks, 0.6-oz bag$4.49Chewy Price$4.27Autoship Price
- Science Selective Naturals Harvest Loops Hamster Food, 2.8-oz bag, case of 4$14.40Chewy Price$19.96List Price$13.68Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Critter Selects EZ-Small Pet Worm Treat, 1.41-oz bag$4.49Chewy Price$4.27Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Critter Selects Tropical Trio Small Animal Treats, 4.5-oz bag$4.29Chewy Price$4.95List Price$4.08Autoship Price
- Wild Harvest Stuffed Logz Guinea Pig, Rabbit & Chinchilla Treats, 1 count$3.88Chewy Price$5.39List Price$3.69Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Critter Selects Mango & Papaya Small Animal Treats, 4.5-oz bag$4.29Chewy Price$4.89List Price$4.08Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Raisins, Dehydrated Apple, Dried Cranberries, Dried Blueberry.||Dried Papaya, Dried Bananas, Dried Mango...||Peanuts, Rice Flour, Corn Starch, Sesame Seed, Sugar.||Maltodextrin, Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil...||Sun-Cured Timothy Hay, Maltodextrin, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil...|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Hamster, Mouse, Rat, Gerbil||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Hamster, Gerbil, Ferret, Chinchilla, Mouse, Rat||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Hamster, Gerbil, Chinchilla, Mouse, Rat||Hamster, Gerbil, Mouse, Rat||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Hamster, Gerbil, Chinchilla, Mouse, Rat|
|Food Form||Treats, Dried Fruits||Treats||Treats, Nuts||Treats||Treats|
|Food Flavor||Fruits & Vegetables||Banana||N/A||Yogurt||Yogurt|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
24 Customer Reviews
Bunny loves them
I got these for my bunny and rat. They both like them but I would say the bunny likes them a bit more than the rat. The pieces are really small. Good variety
We'll stick with fresh fruit
Our rats would maaaaaybe eat the dried apple, but everything else was thrown out of the cage! They love fresh fruit, but this stuff was not even tolerated by a snack-y rat.
Not a good mix
The bag mostly just consists of raisins, honestly. While my rats did eat them, they definitely didn't like them as well as the other treats I've gotten for them. Won't be purchasing again.
Sweet treats for local ratty
I know Rizzo, our local rat, will love these treats during the holiday season!
wouldn’t but again
I wouldn’t by this again because only about 1/3 of the bag is filled, I don’t feel like my money was spent well when I don’t even get a full bag of what I paid for
My pet has really enjoyed these treats, great for digestive system
Good source of toppings to keep my hamster in well shape and health. I've been feeding them to him daily and the minute I show them to him, he immediately starts getting excited and can't wait to be fed! :)
My 3 gerbils love this treat. First thing to go when they get back from their ball running!
Our hamster seems to eat most everything she gets to eat though she loves cheese.
My Bunnies LOVE this food. We mix it with alfalfa pellets and there is their breakfast.
Great! bunny loves them!
I got these treats for our new lionhead rabbit, and he loves them! they are actually great to teach him how to jump in and out of his cage. They are tiny dried pieces of fruit and smell just like regular fruit so no concern for additives.