Kaytee Food from the Wild Natural Snack Hamster & Gerbil Treats, 2-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Wild hamster treats that provide your furry friend with a natural snack.
- Made with a limited amount of whole ingredients for the benefit of your companion.
- Includes carrot, pumpkin seed, peanut, rose petal and sunflower seed.
- Designed to give your paw-tner a variety that she might not be getting with her regular diet.
- Ideal for hamsters, gerbils, rats and mice.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- eCOTRITION Yogies Fruit Flavor Hamsters, Gerbils, Rats & Mice Treat, 3.5-oz bag$2.99Chewy Price$3.39List Price$2.84Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Bursts Wild Berry Snacks Small Pet Treats, 1.76-oz bag$2.99Chewy Price$2.84Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Drops Watermelon Flavor Small Animal Treats, 4.44-oz bag$4.99Chewy Price$6.49List Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Naturals by Rosewood Fragrant Parsley Bell Small Pet Treats, 1 count$5.23Chewy Price$7.99List Price$4.97Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Crunch Sticks Wild Berry & Honey Guinea Pig Chewable Treats, 2 count$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Higgins Sunburst Veggie Stix Gourmet Treats for Guinea Pigs, Rabbits & Chinchillas, 4-oz$5.11Chewy Price$4.85Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Critter Selects Hedgie Bugs & Veggies Hedgehog Treats, 2.75-oz bag$3.79Chewy Price$4.49List Price$3.60Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Crunch Sticks Carrot & Honey Flavored Glaze Rabbit Treat, 2 pack, bundle of 4$22.68Chewy Price$23.88List Price$21.55Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Crunch Sticks Apple & Honey Chew Sticks Hamster Treat$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Kaytee Mini Salt Savors Small Pet Treats, 4 count$4.10Chewy Price$4.99List Price$3.89Autoship Price
- Marshall Bandits Premium Peanut Butter Flavor Ferret Treats, 3-oz bag, bundle of 4$19.36Chewy Price$19.96List Price$18.39Autoship Price
- Marshall Bandits Premium Meaty Bacon Flavor Ferret Treats, 3-oz bag$4.85Chewy Price$4.99List Price$4.61Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Carrot, Pumpkin Seed, Peanut, Rose Petal,Sunflower Seed||Ground Corn, Ground Wheat, Maltodextrin...||Cracked Corn, Milo, Peanuts...||Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Dried Whey...||Whole Wheat, Wheat Flour, Cracked Corn...|
|Small Pet Type||Hamster||Hamster, Gerbil, Rat, Mouse||Hamster, Gerbil||Hamster||Hamster|
|Food Form||Treats||Treats||Treats, Nuts, Dried Fruits||Treats||Treats|
|Food Flavor||N/A||Yogurt||N/A||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
Scientist’s Review of Food From the Wild Treats
For hamsters these are a great treat to occasionally scatter around the habitat to encourage foraging behavior. For my hermit crabs I provide this as their main diet in their food dish, toss out anything they didn’t eat every day, or every other day & give them another pinch per crab. They love the flower petals & carrots.
Perfect for enrichment!
I mixed a packet of these with about 3oz of dried mealworms for my rats, and it's a perfect low cost treat! Sprinkling this mix in the bedding or food puzzles allowed for them to forage and explore their space.
Hamsters love it
My syrain hamster absolutely loves this he will even beg when he sees I have the bag my new baby dwarf hamster is starting to like it
Some of my hamster's favorite treats
I have a small amount of this added to his food mix to boost its variety a bit, but I also sprinkle about a teaspoon or so around his enclosure every few days for him to hunt for. I wish I could do that more often for him, but he loves this snack mix so much that he would just eat this and not his actual food :P. It's got a good amount of protein in it for being "treats", so you don't have to worry too much about it dragging down your hamster's protein intake, but it is a little on the junk food side since it is very high in fat. Probably not a good treat for diabetes-prone hamsters and definitely wouldn't recommend for someone who already has a diabetic or overweight hamster.
These are my Syrians absolute favorite treats ever.
My robo hamster Wild Natural Snack Treats
My hamsters love the Kaytee Food From the Wild Natural Snack Hamster Treats, 2-oz bag Kaytee Food From the Wild Natural Snack Hamster Treats, 2-oz bag
My hamsters really like this. Especially the pumpkin seeds and puffed rice. The flower bits are just okay, according to them, but the price is definitely right and it's worth it - hamsters like treats now and then!
Wild natural snack
My sweet kids love them so very much. Price is just right. I would recommend them
My gerbils love the seeds and carrots in this! Not so much the fried flowers but they still end up eaten.
My hammy was uninterested
When I first opened the bag the smell was very strong, and sadly my hammy doesn’t look any of it. I’m don’t want to rate this because my hamster didn’t like it.