Tiny Friends Farm Small Animal Bathing Sand, 2.2-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps your furry friend clean herself naturally and promotes a lush coat and healthy skin.
- Tiny Friends Farm Bathing Sand is 100% natural because your furry friend deserves the best bath!
- 100% dust-free which means it creates less mess and you and your pal can breathe easy.
- It’s the same material your pal would use in his native habitat and helps support healthy grooming, play and relaxation.
- The quality of grain is soft, delicate and measured to ensure that it penetrates your pal’s fur to give a good thorough clean.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Oxbow Poof! Chinchilla Dust Bath, Blue Cloud, 2.5-lb jar$9.49Chewy Price$9.02Autoship Price
- Lixit Chinchilla Dry Bath, Blue/White$14.10Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Petpost Small Animal Bathing Dust, 1-lb$16.97Chewy Price$17.99List Price$16.12Autoship Price
- Kaytee Clean Cage Small Animal Habitat Deodorizer Spray, 16-oz bottle$12.63Chewy Price$13.99List Price$12.00Autoship Price
- Kaytee Quick & Clean Small Animal Instant Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$4.70Chewy Price$8.99List Price$4.46Autoship Price
- Brytin All-Natural Chinchilla Dust Bath, 2.5-lb bag$6.26Chewy Price$7.36List Price$5.95Autoship Price
- Ware Groom-N-Kit for Small Animals, 1 count$8.60Chewy Price$13.49List Price
- Kaytee Squeaky Clean Critter Small Animal Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$8.69Chewy Price$8.99List Price$8.26Autoship Price
- Kaytee Small Animal Pro-Nail Trimmer, 6.25-in$4.89Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Professional Pet Products Ferret Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$6.95Chewy Price$6.60Autoship Price
- Marshall Original Formula with Baking Soda Shampoo for Ferrets, 8-oz bottle$12.86Chewy Price$12.22Autoship Price
- Marshall Tropical Blend Formula Creme Rinse for Ferrets, 8-oz bottle$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Gerbil, Hamster, Mouse, Rat||Chinchilla||Chinchilla||Chinchilla||Chinchilla|
|Top Ingredients||—||Ingredients Volcanic Ash � Inert, Non-Toxic||—||—||Blue Beauty Dust.|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
81 Customer Reviews
Gerbils seem to like it
I think this is a good product, but make sure that you put it in a large, shallow, dish. My gerbils kicked it all over the cage, and it is dusty and messy. Now when I use it, I put it in a sandwich sized shallow container, and only use it when they are in the playpen to keep the mess down. They don't need a very deep layer to clean themselves. They seem to enjoy rolling around in it!
Bath and Potty training
I use this as a dust bath and litter for my Syrian hamster! He is litter box trained. We have a container for him to take his dust baths in as well as a litter tray with this in it. I use this for litter as it clumps when he uses it and make for an easier litter clean up.
its so good, once i put it in my hamsters enclosure she immediately went over to it!! its not dusty at all, which is good for health! i will buy again once i run out
I would consider this sand to be dusty
This is my first time purchasing hamster sand, and the consistency of the product is not what I would expect. It creates clouds when you move it around, and the clouds coat surfaces, which is what I would consider dust. I let my hamster check it out, and he started sneezing. I will not be using this anymore.
My Robo’s love!
I bought this sand based on the reviews I had seen and it sure is great! It’s not dusty or powdery, it is literally sand as it says on the bag. I have 3 Robo dwarf hamsters that love this stuff! They spend so much time digging and rolling in their sand bin.
My hamster enjoys this sand to bath in. He seems happy and cleaner after using it.
Hedgie Sand Bath
I bought for an African Pygmy hedgehog for sand baths and put in a deep bin from the dollar store. He absolutely loves it, goes in multiple times a night. Apparently you shouldn't just use beach sand ect because it can have harmful bugs or bacteria in them. Unfortunately our hog also uses it to go to the bathroom so at the price point for the bag we might not be able to keep this a constant feature for him, but I appreciate the specifically designed sand formula for needy pets :)
Go to gerbil sand only @ Chewy
Have gerbils? Need dust free sand? This is it. Only @ Chewy
NOT DUST FREE
This is not suitable for hamsters, as it’s VERY dusty. Went to pour it and even just tilting it caused a big cloud to form. I ended up buying zoomed reptisand (I believe that’s what it’s called) instead as it’s ACTUALLY sand. Not sure what I’m to do with this now, probably end up tossing it, as I don’t know anyone with an animal this is suited for.
Good sand for your hamster
Sad they changed the packaging but still love it Honestly wish you got more for the price your paying