Kaytee Run-About Small Animal Exercise Ball
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Unique exercise ball allows your furry friend the freedom to roam and explore the world while keeping him safe.
- Durable plastic ball features a securely latching hatch and ample ventilation slits for comfort.
- Provides essential exercise and stimulation for your pet, as well as great entertainment for you.
- Can also be used to transport him outside the home or as a holding area while you clean his cage.
- Clear exercise ball is available in four sizes to fit most small pets; 7-inch ball is also available in moon glow transparent green.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Exotic Nutrition Silent Runner Small Animal Exercise Wheel,, Glow$39.95Chewy Price
- Oxbow Animal Health Enriched Life Timothy Hut Small Animal Toy, Small$13.59Chewy Price$15.49List Price
- Kaytee Silent Spinner Small Animal Exercise Wheel, Regular$16.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Timothy Carrot Lollipop Small Pet Chew Toy, 3 count$11.61Chewy Price$11.97List Price
- Kaytee Perfect Chews Guinea Pig Toy, 6.5-in$2.39Chewy Price$4.49List Price
- Oxbow Animal Health Enriched Life Celebration Party Pack Small Animal Toy$19.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- Kaytee Lava Ledge Small Animal Toy, Color Varies, 3 count$14.55Chewy Price$15.00List Price
- Oxbow Animal Health Enriched Life Honeycomb Hide & Play Small Animal Toy$12.74Chewy Price$14.49List Price
- DealOxbow Enriched Life Timothy Apple Slice Small Animal Toy$3.99Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Oxbow Animal Health Enriched Life 2 in 1 Quiet Runner Small Animal Toy, 10-in$25.49Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Forage Pot Small Animal Chew Toy$4.99Chewy Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Twisty Rings Small Animal Toy$3.59Chewy Price$4.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Hamster, Gerbil||Hamster, Gerbil||Mouse, Hamster||Hamster, Mouse||Hamster, Mouse|
|Toy Type||Exercise Wheels & Balls||Exercise Wheels & Balls||Exercise Wheels & Balls||Exercise Wheels & Balls||Exercise Wheels & Balls|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
194 Customer Reviews
Not for chinchillas
Please don’t purchase this for your chinchilla. It can overheat and die very quickly from heat exhaustion.
DONT BUY THIS
i have never bought this item before. But from what I know its bad. The holes for breathing don’t give enough air. Your pets toes can get stuck in the toes and break them. They can bump into things giving them trauma. And most of all its not a good product. hamsters are not toys. They need 6 inches of bedding. A cage minimum is 450 by 450. Not a critter trail. Please research before buying a hamster. Don’t use this item unless its a extra hideout in there environment. Btw the photo isn’t mine*
7 inches? More like 3 to 4
My fat little hamster is so uncomfortable it this tight poorly made ball that I do not even bother trying to use the other two I bought for our rats. Price, is NOT right nor is description
ball for hamster
Ball has a poor design. When you put it together one side goes in and the other pops out.
Bal For Hamster
Good product. Works like it's supposed to. Happy with the product.
better as a hammock than exercise
not suitable for rats, hamsters, mice, etc. Toes can get caught, senses are heavily restricted, and it is difficult to clean and poorly ventilated.
make sure you know the size
way too small and my hamster came out and is now lost
Never get hamster balls. If any hamster owner did any research they’d know that these are so bad. First, awful ventilation. 2nd their paws will get stuck and will break 3rd it stresses them out, you all say “ they love it” no it want to get out it doesn’t want to run in it’s of poop and pee. Please educate children, parents, aunts , uncle anyone who is using these or small cages. It not hard to do research. DO BETTER.
Bigger than expected
I wasn’t to sure what size to get my rat Remy cause he’s not small or to big. I went with the 13 inch and it’s way bigger than anticipated it’s not a bad thing though cause now I won’t worry about him having a small space inside the ball. There’s plenty of room he just has to get use to it when it comes to walking. Thank you Chewy! I will leave photos for anyone who is curious about the 13 inch. As you will see in the pictures the ball is pretty big compared to a high chair, my hand, and also my cat next to it. Hope these pictures help the next buyer. Thanks again!
I got this for my hedgehog and it’s the perfect size