Kaytee Vege-T-Bowl Cabbage Small Pet Bowl, 16-oz
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- You’d think this cabbage-shaped bowl was harvested fresh from the garden!
- Chew-proof ceramic will discourage nibbles and gnaws.
- Colored with lead-free paint.
- The bowl is dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning.
- Paw-fect for your guinea pig, rat, chinchilla or other small pet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kaytee Vege-T-Bowl Radish Small Pet Bowl$5.29Chewy Price$5.49List Price
- Kaytee Paw Print Hamster Food Bowl, Color Varies$4.00Chewy Price$5.49List Price
- Lixit Mini Rabbit Feeder & Water Fountain, 48-oz$9.04Chewy Price
- Lixit Bottle & Tube Cleaning Brush, 16-in$5.40Chewy Price
- Ware Small Animal Sifter Feeder$17.99Chewy Price$28.49List Price
- Kaytee CritterTrail Small Animal Water Bottle, 5-oz$7.29Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Living World Lock & Crock Dish Small Animal Bowl, 20-oz bowl$10.99Chewy Price
- Lixit Radical Steel Small Animal & Bird Bowl, 20-oz$6.30Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Lixit Quick Lock Crock Small Animal Bowl,10-oz, Granite$7.37Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Lixit Nibble Food Bowl, Color Varies, Large$3.99Chewy Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Forage Small Animal Bowl, Small$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Rat||Guinea Pig, Rabbit||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Mouse, Rat, Hedgehog||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Gerbil, Hamster, Ferret||Guinea Pig|
|Capacity (Max)||16-oz||22-oz||2 1/2-cup||2 1/2-cup||1-1/4 cup|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Chew Resistant, Dishwasher-Safe||Chew Resistant, Dishwasher-Safe||Crate, Dishwasher-Safe||Dishwasher-Safe||Chew Resistant, Dishwasher-Safe|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
Very Good Veggie Bowl
Got this as a bowl for the guinea pigs veggies. It looks really nice, good quality, paint doesn't chip, and is easy to clean. It's pretty sturdy and won't easily tip. My bowl just recently cracked by fault of my own (dropped by accident in sink) and will be ordering another one.
My pigs love it!
Perfect size and measurements for veggies for 2 guinea pigs.
bunnies flip it right over :(
It’s super cute and a good size but with the base being smaller than the top my bunnies easily knock it over. My bunnies constantly were just flipping it over. Would probably work better for a different small animal. Currently using it for pellets instead of water which helps a little.
great for her salads
This is a great bowl for salads but for a rabbit it’s not good to fill it to the top with pellets unless you’re having a rabbit that’s not tending to eat and if it’s a rescue who’s then him but if your rabbits just fine and normal then I’d highly recommend you know a normal bowl but I use this from a rabbit as a salad bowl and it’s the perfect size she is a Hollyn lop baby
love this! well made and cute!
Such a cute little veggie bowl! I got this one for my rats but I’ll be getting another for my rabbit
Works great for a food dish or a water bowl
I use this bowl for a water dish in my rat's cage. It is heavy so he doesn't tip it over when drinking out of it. Plus it is super cute!
Definitely worth it
This bowl is soo cute. worth the price, and my bunny loves to eat his salad out this bowl!
Works great for buns!
My buns haven't knocked it over yet, and I like how it looks. Water seems to keep clear, and the buns will drink away.
it’s just as I expected
I really like the bowl! Just what I wanted it’s perfect for my rabbits veggies and doesn’t tip over easily, very big too which I like
Perfect, adorable bunny bowl!
Beautifully painted, heavy, perfect sized bowl, holds two cups of bunny pellets w treats on top. “Sir Hex” likes it & he looks so cute eating from it, a daily joy! Dishwasher safe, came perfectly packaged.