Kaytee Woodland Get-A-Way Small Pet Hideout
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This hideout for small animals promotes nesting and your furry friend's chewing instincts.
- Constructed from all-natural wood, which is safe for animals.
- Comes fully assembled.
- The perfect hide-out for rabbits, guinea pigs and ferrets.
- Measures 10.25" long, 14" wide, 8.25" high.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- MidWest Ferret Nation Accessory Kit, Option 3$29.10Chewy Price$90.99List Price
- Ware Safari Small Animal Sleeper Bed, Color Varies, Small$10.00Chewy Price
- MidWest Nation Busybody Rat & Ferret Blanket$15.97Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- Kaytee Play 'n Chew Small Pet Cubby Nest, Medium$9.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Kaytee Tropical Fiddle Sticks Small Animal Flexible Hideout, Medium$8.59Chewy Price$12.49List Price
- Exotic Nutrition Snakeskin Small Animal Bonding Scarf$19.95Chewy Price$23.95List Price
- Ware Natural Hut Small Animal Hideout, Small$2.83Chewy Price$5.49List Price
- Kaytee Small Animal Plush Sleeper Hammock, 14.5-in$10.87Chewy Price$12.49List Price
- Kaytee Small Pet Hammock with Stand$13.31Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- MidWest Nation Small Animal Cage Accessory Kit, Option 1$35.97Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Small Animal Heated Pad Deluxe Cover$7.67Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Lixit Critter Space Pod Small Animal Hideout, Small$8.24Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Hamster, Mouse||Hamster||Hamster||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Hamster, Gerbil, Mouse|
|Material||Wood||Wool, Natural Fabric||Ceramic||Wood, Plant Material||Grass / Hay, Plant Material|
|Bed Feature||N/A||N/A||Chew-resistant||Safe to Chew||Safe to Chew|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
97 Customer Reviews
Round door is for a hamster
Originally purchased through chewy in 2019. Those were perfect. This new one, even though the picture shows the one I got in 2019, is different. The round hole is only suitable for a hamster! Do not but the xlarge for a guinea pig or rabbit! On the left is the one I just received. The right is the one I received in 2019 and is shown on the sale page.
I ordered this hide out and I love it ,it had some wooden bits sticking out but I just sanded them off I would recommend this but I would coat it in a mod podge so it doesn’t absorb pee
Piggies love it
We got the xl for our two guinea pigs. They love hiding in it. They will also reach up to the top level when we put hay up there
Happy pet mom
Love this. I ordered 2, 1for each guinea pig. When arrived 1was damaged and am currently waiting for replacement but the other i placed in cage and right away they went inside. I have purchased many similar items but my babies seem to be picky so im super excited to they took to this so quickly. Cant wait for the 2nd to arrive so they can each have one.
Small is VERY SMALL
Unless you are purchasing this for a mouse or smaller.. this small is very very small . .. bought it for a guinea pig.. definitely would not recommend for that
I bought the small, and it’s perfect for my dwarf hamster!! He loves sitting on the top and snacking.
Too small for bunny
I got the XL and my 4.5 pound Holland lop can’t fit. Hoping he at least chews on it or something
Small Pet Hideout
It is good quality wood. Almost too small for my Holland lop.
Poor quality AND broken
I have been looking at these for a while and finally broke down and got one even though it was a bit expensive. I am so disappointed! It came broken right out of the box. I know that accidents happen and that could be fixed but what is even more disappointing is the poor quality of this hideout. On the side that wasn't broken, there was drided glue smeared all over the edges.
Largeee, my two gerbils snuggle within, and chew it to pieces.