Kensington Protective Products Freedom Feeder 4 Flake Slow Feeding Standard Horse Day Net, White
About This Item
- Helps reduce stable vices.
- Crafted to satisfy natural grazing needs.
- Designed to enhance digestion by slowing down consumption.
- Results in less wasted hay in stalls or run-ins.
- Made to be soft yet durable for long-lasting use.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Derby Originals Superior Slow Eater Soft Mesh Horse Hay Net, Hurricane Blue/Black$13.95Chewy Price$16.95List Price
- Derby Originals Paris Tack Ultimate 4-Sided Slow Feed Horse Hay Bale Bag, X-Large, Purple$84.95Chewy Price$105.95List Price
- Derby Originals Paris Tack Easy Feed 4-Sided Slow Feed Horse Hay Bag, Hunter Green$64.99Chewy Price$68.95List Price
- Derby Originals XL Go-Around Patented Four-Sided Slow Feed Horse Hay Bale Bag, Black$84.95Chewy Price$105.95List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products Greedy Feeder Horse Hay Net, Red, 30"$19.79Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Derby Originals Four Sided Slow Feed Horse Hay Bag, Purple$59.95Chewy Price$84.95List Price
- Derby Originals Easy-Feed Patented Four-Sided Slow Feed Horse Hay Bag, Royal Blue$64.99Chewy Price$68.95List Price
- Derby Originals California Three String XXL Nylon Horse Hay Bale Carry Bag, Red$59.99Chewy Price$61.95List Price
- Weaver Leather Slow Feed Horse Hay Bag, Crimson Aztec$52.33Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Freedom Feeder Slow Feeding Super Horse Day Net, White, 2-in$124.85Chewy Price$149.99List Price
- Indipets Heavy Duty Pail, 1-qt$8.15Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Derby Originals Super-Tough Patented Four-Sided Slow Feed Horse Hay Bag, Red$55.03Chewy Price$68.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|FarmAnimalType||—||—||—||Cattle, Goat, Pig, Poultry, Llama & Alpaca, Sheep||—|
Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
By Cinful on Aug 13, 2021
Easy to load
Very pleased with this net it is very easy to load and my horse is able to pull out small bites and no waste