Kentucky Equine Research Micro-Max Micronutrient Hay Flavor Pellets Horse Supplement, 9.9-lb bucketBy Kentucky Equine Research
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Meets the vitamin and mineral requirements of horses and ponies who maintain their weight on forage alone, or who don’t receive recommended amounts of concentrate feed.
- Low-intake concentrated source of vitamins and minerals helps to avoid obesity in easy keepers.
- Minerals are chelated to improve their digestibility.
- Also includes yeast cultures for improved digestion and all-natural vitamin E.
- Pelleted with an alfalfa base to make it highly palatable and appealing to picky eaters.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Dehydrated Alfalfa, Yeast Culture, Monosodium Phosphate...||Garlic, Diatomaceous Earth||Micro-Encapsulated Dry Active Saccharomyces cerevisiae (CNCM I-1077), Micro-Encapsulated Dry Active Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Dried Saccharomyces cerevisiae Fermentation Solubles...||Diflubenzuron||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Sulfate, 4, 000 mg...|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Pest Control||Digestive Health||Pest Control||Senior Care|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Organic||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
So far so good
My mare, Breezy, is hideously overweight and a downright bully. She is the lunchroom fat kid you see in movies who steal other kids lunchboxes. I started her on this, hoping to cut her out of the high fat/protein senior feed everyone else gets. She has some genetic issues where her hooves grow too fast and she accumulates large fatty deposits along her crest, croup and ribcage. I'll be interested to see how she loses the weight over the next six months - will report back then.