K&H Pet Products Original Indoor/Outdoor Covered Elevated Dog Bed, Navy Blue
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Elevated bed that gives your furry friend a private place to rest and relax.
- Made with 600 denier nylon fabric and a strong metal frame to support your pup.
- Resistant to water to withstand the elements as well as bacteria, mold and mildew.
- Features a mesh center, 2 windows and an open entrance for air circulation.
- Requires no tools to assemble and is easy to clean.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Indoor/Outdoor Modern Cuddler Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Large$39.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Indoor/Outdoor Deep Dish Cuddler Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Medium$27.60Chewy Price$38.64List Price
- Gen7Pets Cool-Air Cot Elevated Dog Bed, Trailblazer Blue, Large$82.95Chewy Price$133.99List Price
- KOPEKS Orthopedic Elevated Bolster Dog Bed w/ Removable Cover, Gray, X-Large$149.95Chewy Price$199.99List Price
- HDP Padded Napper Elevated Dog Bed, Black, Large$50.57Chewy Price$55.99List Price
- Iconic Pet Maharaja Rattan Sofa Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Caramel & Mocha$149.46Chewy Price$199.99List Price
- HDP Padded Napper Cot Space Saver Elevated Dog Bed w/ Removable Cover, Red, Large$50.55Chewy Price$55.99List Price
- FurHaven Cat & Dog Bed Frame, Gray Wash, Large$109.99Chewy Price$131.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Cozy Cot Elevated Dog Bed, Classy Gray, Large$67.87Chewy Price$152.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Comfy Pet Cot Elevated Pet Bed, Chocolate/Tan, Small$29.99Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- Enchanted Home Pet Charley Sofa Cat & Dog Bed w/ Removable Cover$169.99Chewy Price$269.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Outdoor||—||Outdoor||Outdoor||Outdoor, Waterproof, Water-resistant, Cooling|
|Cover Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Bed Type||Elevated, Covered||Elevated||Elevated||Elevated, Bolster||Elevated|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
76 Customer Reviews
My dog loves this already. Prior to this, I would always put a blanket over her when she'd go on her bed because she LOVES to be cozy (high maintenance, I know lol). But now she doesn't need it due to the covering on this bed, so it's perfect.
Decent product but has a huge con
The elevated dog bed part being the dog cot works wonders and supports over the 200 pounds it states which is why I recommend. Huge con though is the roof and walls which make this a dog house are completely trash. The fabric itself ripped every time my dog went in or out of it, and the tent posts it uses to support the top are thinner then my pinky and snap into millions of fiberglass pieces with some light wind. Seems like to save money and time just buy the elevated dog bed without the top.
Our border collie immediately hopped in a soon as we set it up. It makes her feel cozy and safe. She tends to be anxious and loves going under the coffee table/burrowing. Absolutely love! She’s about 45 lbs, and the medium fits perfectly with extra room.
Cozy Tent for 2 Standard Dachshunds
So far, so good! They climbed into the tent right away! I put a bed inside to make it more plush. They are being boarded in a kennel & I like the idea of a quiet place & raised platform.
I have been taking care of an older beagle girl for a few months and she has some behavioral issues. She wants to be in the room with me and the pack but gets nervous when other dogs get close to her. She used to lie down on the couch and growl and snap whenever the other dogs passed by or got too close; occasionally it escalated to fights. On the other hand, she gets very anxious when confined. Eventually I pulled out a clear-sided Xpen and put a soft cushy bed in there, hoping a physical barrier would make her feel more comfortable, but she still preferred the couch and would not go into the Xpen and use the cushy bed by choice. Within two days of putting this tent bed inside the Xpen it became her preferred spot in the living room. She feels safe but not confined. I leave the X-pen door open; it just provides a physical barrier so she can have her several feet of personal space while resting happily in her tent bed and still being able to watch what everybody else is doing. She loves to watch the goings on through the little window on the side of the tent. No more growling and snapping; my house is at peace again. I did put an AKC brand orthopedic bed inside the tent also; but she had access to one of those before so so I really think the tent aspect is what made the difference for her. Medium is a good size for a beagle.
Great item but dog my dog won’t use it.
Product is well made and of high quality but my dog will not use it so I will be returning the item
Really nice, but our dog was scared of it
I still gave it five stars because she's a rescue and she has some quirks. It's really nice and easy to assemble. Fabric seemed reasonably durable. Wasn't a nightmare to get the frame together like some of the outdoor mesh beds. Not as large as you might think it is--our dog is a short 50 lb AmStaff mix and she's about as big of a dog as I'd try it for. It would definitely have been too small for our former dog, who was a similar breed mix but bigger and leggier and around 75-80 lbs.
Best affordable cooling bed
I initially saw this on Mattress Firm, but it was around $100 for the size I needed. Yeah... no. I searched the same item on Google and I'm glad I did because I found it on Chewy for at least 30% cheaper. I was insistent on getting this particular bed because of the good reviews and the optional cover. It was also much more affordable than other brands, and those didn't even come with a canopy. Fingers crossed that the netting survives my puppy's teething stage!
I bought the medium and it’s great. It holds about 5 cats at once and all 3 of my little dogs. So easy to put together too. Def recommend
Dog won't use it
Bought this for one of my golden retrievers to help with his anxiety. The first one that was shipped was obviously opened before and was missing pieces. Contacted Chewy about it and they sent a replacement - pretty easy process and no hassle. Received the replacement later than they said it would arrive. Unfortunately, the opening on the large is too small/short for my dog to go inside. He tries to go in then stops when his back hits the top of the opening. Wish there was a bigger size (like an XL) because I think he wants to use it.