K&H Pet Products Snuggle-Up Bird Warmer
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Air conditioning and cool drafts can upset your bird—this warmer helps protect your feathered friend.
- Built-in thermostat matches your pet’s optimal body temperature.
- Uses low-voltage electricity to keep your pal safe and make cleaning easy.
- Provides a consistent stream of heat in the bird’s habitat.
- Helps reduce stress by keeping stable temperatures.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Living World Bird Cage Gravel Paper, 11-in, 2 count$7.02Chewy Price$7.40List Price$6.67Autoship Price
- Homestead Essentials 2 Compartment Chicken Nesting Box, 2 count$155.18Chewy Price$159.98List Price
- Prevue Pet Products T3 Antimicrobial Protected Paper Bird & Small Animal Cage Liner, 14.5 in x 25 ft$17.70Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Pampered Chicken Mama Scent of Spring Poultry Nesting Box Herbs, 8-lb bag$141.74Chewy Price$149.99List Price$134.65Autoship Price
- Pampered Chicken Mama Best Eggs Ever Poultry Nesting Box Herbs, 8-lb bag$152.41Chewy Price$154.99List Price$144.79Autoship Price
- Kaytee Nature's Nest Bamboo Giant Finch Nest, 1 count$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Kaytee Nature's Nest Bamboo Canary Nest, 1 count$3.04Chewy Price$4.49List Price$2.89Autoship Price
- Polly's Pet Products Love Nest Bird Hideout, Medium$12.32Chewy Price
- Brinsea Mini II Advance Automatic Egg Incubator Small Egg Insert$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Hen Couture Chickens & Tulips Hen Saddle$12.99Chewy Price
- Hen Couture Chickens & Hearts Hen Saddle$12.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Cockatiel, Finch, Canary...||Chicken||Chicken||Chicken||Chicken|
|Material||Coated Metal, Metal||Plastic||Wood||Plastic||Cotton, Natural Fabric|
Questions & Answers
22 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
31 Customer Reviews
Doesn’t get warm
I bought this hoping to keep my birds mildly warm since we have the air conditioning running, and don’t want to freeze them. I figured it would also be great during the winter when it gets cold. We live in the north right now sometimes get snow. I set it up not hard to do. I can’t feel barely anything coming from it at all no warmth. I’ve touched it numerous times and still nothing feels barely warm like a lukewarm touch. That’s not anything to get them warm. If that’s all the heat it can produce I’m sad that I pad this price for the product.
My African Grey loves it
Love, love this warmer. This is my grey's 2nd one. My grey sleeps next to it every night and sometimes naps during the day next to it. The first one I got for my grey was 8 yrs ago and it quit working about 2 weeks ago, that isn't bad at all since I leave it on year round. It seems the house can feel chilly at times in the winter and in the summer the house can be on cool side with the air on. Wish they made a flat platform or a larger platform warmer for parrot cages that they can stand flat footed on. My greys feet sometimes feel pretty cold. I tried the heated perch and my grey hated it, she stood on it once and after that wouldn't get back on it. I think it is because she has 2 toes that does not bend so she isn't able to get a good grip and the perch is slippery or not very comfortable.
I have one for every bird
This is a must during winter months and my birds use it daily! I have the perch as well however they don’t care for it even wrapped in vet tape. This however, they each snuggle up with when the room is colder than preferred.
Sleeps next to it every night!
My rainbow Lori loves this! Right when it's bedtime he goes between the heating plate and a stuffed animal I have placed in his cage. He absolutely loves it. You can catch him up against it every night especially with the NY Winters. He does really well with this product.
Very useful for cold nights!
I've been so worried about it getting too cold for my boys at night (I don't sleep with a heater on), so I wanted to get something to help warm them up. Luckily, I found this handy little heater! It's only slightly warm to the touch, so there's no danger of it burning my birds, which was my biggest concern. And my boys surprisingly love it; I often find them standing with their chests to it during cold mornings. It's also perfectly safe to use under a cage cover, so it's definitely given me some peace of mind.
My parakeets love it!
I bought because one of my parakeets has not been his usual cheerful self and vet recommended buying a warmer. Both parakeets fight for the perch near the warmer. I am buying a second unit!
Keeps birds nice and warm
I have two cockatiels and they sleep next to the warmer every night. They adjusted to the warmer quickly and I no longer worry about cold winter nights. Highly recommend!
Nice and warm
Our birds absolutely love this thing and chewy seems to have the best price for it
Helpful if you live with both AC and a naked bird
The title says it all, I like my home cool but I want my little Dana to be comfortable. This is one of the ways I can ensure that.
I purchased this because I live in Michigan and the nights get significantly cooler and the winters are HARSH. I set it up right above my Budgies favorite perch and he cozies right up to it to sleep. He loves it and so do I. Four stars only because I had to use an extension cord and the cord was kinda hard to get through the wires of his cage without damaging the rubber at the end. Overall we both love it!