Brown's Tropical Carnival Crunchy Crisp Sticks Bird Treats, 0.89-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- These crunchy treats help satisfy your pet bird's natural chewing instinct
- They're light and easy to grasp, making them a great treat for parakeets, cockatiels and parrots to enjoy as a tasty reward or addition to their regular food
- Provides an enticing texture and array of interesting colors
- The bright colors attract birds and the recipe is full of vitamin B
- Can be given to birds of all sizes
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Farmers' Helper HotCake Poultry Treats, 15-oz block$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- dealNaturals by Rosewood Parrot Woodroll Treat, 1 count$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Farmers' Helper Golden Egg Nugget Poultry Treats, 1.68-lb bag$11.92Chewy Price$11.32Autoship Price
- Happy Hen Treats Double Frenzy Mealworm & Black Soldier Fly Larvae Chicken Treats, 30-oz bag$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Happy Hen Treats Free Range Feast Mealworm & Herb Blend Chicken Treats, 2-lb jar$16.44Chewy Price$19.99List Price$15.62Autoship Price
- Happy Hen Treats Grub Frenzy Black Soldier Fly Larvae Chicken Treats, 30-oz bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Durvet Fancy Flock Mealworm & Shrimp Medley Poultry Treats, 20-oz bag$19.78Chewy Price$21.16List Price
- dealLiving World Spray Millet Bird Treat, 5-lb bag$32.89Chewy Price$52.99List Price$31.25Autoship Price
- dealSunseed Crazy Good Cookin' Pastamoré Cookable Bird Treat, 3-lb bag$33.99Chewy Price$36.99List Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Treats for Chickens Pullet Together Poultry Treat, 5-lb bag$26.39Chewy Price$31.00List Price$25.07Autoship Price
- dealVitakraft Crunch Sticks Harvest Apple Flavor Parakeet Bird Treat, 2 count$3.99Chewy Price$3.79Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Corn Flour, Rice Flour, Oat Flour...||Sun-Cured Spray Millet.||Dried Papaya, Sunflower Kernels (Hulled Sunflower Seeds), Peanuts...||Dried Papaya, Artificial Color.||Yellow Millet, Ground Wheat, Ground Corn...|
|Bird Type||Parakeet, Cockatiel, Parrot, African Grey, Amazon, Canary||Cockatiel, Canary, Finch, Parakeet, Parrot, African Grey, Amazon||Cockatiel, Lovebird, Conure||Cockatiel, Conure, Parakeet, Parrot, Macaw, African Grey, Amazon||Parakeet|
|Food Form||Treats||Treats, Spray Millet||Treats, Birdseed, Nuts, Dried Fruits||Treats, Dried Fruits||Treats|
|Food Flavor||—||—||Fruits & Vegetables||—||Honey|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
63 Customer Reviews
No, not a favorite, of course I’m a picky bird.
For the life of me I can’t figure out why Mom would order this for me. She knows I don’t like new things and these are just not acceptable. Next time she offers me one I’m gonna take a bite, but off the end of her finger!
Cutie eats these.
I ordered these not realizing they were made with food coloring. Cutie is somewhat hyperactive, being a rescue conure who was found outside in September & I don't think these are the best treat for him. He has them infrequently.
Picky Bird Loves these!!
My Quaker Parrot loves crispy, crunchy food that she can hold herself. But she's a very picky eater, and I'm a very picky bird mom. (No chips, cookies, or crackers!) I thought I'd give these a try, and they didn't disappoint! Ordered more today!!
Honey Loves them!
My cockatiel loves these treats! It would be nice to have a holder for them but I use a clothes pin.
A Favorite of our GCC
Our bird LOVES these treats! I hope they are back in stock soon!
Parakeets not interested
I thought I'd give my parakeets something different to chew on. They would not even go near these, I ended up giving them away. I cannot recommend them based on that experience.
Cockatiel LOVES them
My tiel could be distracted for 30 mins chewing these she loves them!!
ok but not really for my bird
Alex thought they were too small for his claws...he needed a much bigger treat...so I wouldn't recommend them for parrots....my fault not chewy's..
Not worth the hype
I bought these as an alternative to the other types of parakeet treats on the market. It seems that my "diva" Alli has gotten bored with the traditional millet treats so I thought I'd give these "Crunch Crisp Treat Sticks" a try. She isn't the least interested - they are brightly colored but have no sent or outwardly smell or flavor / taste. Boring, bland, yuck - my bird seems to say. Wish I never purchased.
So whoever packed the box put the soft treats in first then sat a case of heavy cans ( wet dog food ) on the top the soft treats which cause the bags to bust and break open and treats smashed . I mean conmen sense tells you don’t put heavy stuff on light stuff