Super Bird Creations Flying Trapeze Bird Toy, Color Varies, Small
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed for birds to explore, play and exercise with bird-safe materials great for everyday use.
- Variety of textures and colors will keep your pal engaged in play, including a seagrass mat, colorful chains, beads, links, and more.
- Perfect to relieve stress and boredom in small birds like parakeets, lovebirds, parrotlets, and cockatiels.
- Provides daily exercise and helps develop balance and coordination, while encouraging proper foraging behaviors.
- Pear-link connector makes it easy to hang from most cages for easy toy access for your pal.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealSuper Bird Creations Wiggles & Wafers Bird Toy, Color Varies$9.96Chewy Price$11.79List Price
- dealSuper Bird Creations Bagel Cascade Bird Toy, Large$12.59Chewy Price$20.58List Price
- dealSuper Bird Creations Rainbow Bridge Bird Toy, Medium/Large$13.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- dealCaitec Featherland Paradise Triple Foraging Box Bird Toy, Small$3.99Chewy Price
- dealSuper Bird Creations Seagrass Wafers Bird Toy, Medium$7.53Chewy Price
- dealJW Pet InSight Cuttlebone Holder Bird Toy, Regular$2.69Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- dealSuper Bird Creations Mini Triangle Teaser Bird Toy, Medium$6.99Chewy Price$10.62List Price
- dealSuper Bird Creations Activity Wall Bird Toy, Medium$21.31Chewy Price$25.74List Price
- dealA&E Cage Company Lots of Love Bird Toy$11.99Chewy Price
- dealBird Life Strawberry Kabob Bird Toy, Red$7.99Chewy Price
- dealCaitec Featherland Paradise Zig Zag Chew Bird Toy, Large$13.41Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- dealA&E Cage Company Space Ball Happy Beaks Bird Toy$15.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Parakeet, Lovebird, Cockatiel, Parrotlet||Budgie, Canary, Cockatiel...||Budgie, Canary, Cockatiel...||Budgie, Canary, Cockatiel...||Lovebird, Parrot, Parakeet...|
|Material||Plastic||Cardboard / Paper||Wood, Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||—|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
203 Customer Reviews
a real hit with the little birds
Linnies love these and swing from them all day long. Cockatiels have their own as they demolish them in days.
My Parakeets loved this toy
Initially my 2 parakeets were scared of it. I put some millet spray on it and they finally stepped on it. After eating the millet spray they began shredding the toy. It took them 4 days to to completely destroy it. I will definitely order more.
Parakeet loves it
bb bird loved it so much! He tore the corner to bits and I'll be ordering another one soon. I moved the small attachment pieces towards the floor so he had some more headspace, but you can move them anywhere in the cage really!
A staple in my house
I can never have enough of these- my budgies and my cockatiel love these and love chewing the seagrass, napping and preening, swinging and climbing on it. Theyre pricey but I know that the birds will enjoy it, so the price is somewhat worth it. I think that it breaks really easy, but that's because the birds love chewing it. The corners where the chains attatch should be more strongly reinforced, maybe with a double or even triple layer of seagrass. Once a bird destroys one corner it all comes apart.
Did not last for 10 minutes
I bought this for my Cocktail and she absolutely loved it. She was playing and swinging on it right away but within ten minutes she chewed through the material and the whole thing came apart. I would not recommend it unfortunately.
Perfect for a budgie
Budgies loves chewing on the bottom and playing with the hanging pieces.
Favorite of my newbies
I recently got 5 Parakeets and they just love this trapeze! It has made their transition so much easier.
Forget the toys on this
My Caique loves doing acrobatics on this platform, but all the little plastic toys were off within five minutes!:-)
It took a while for my little bird to get used to this trapeze, but now he loves it. He spends a lot of time in there.
So sad... didn't last
This is an absolutely amazing toy...my cockatiel absolutely loved it, practically lived on it. But within a couple of weeks she had chewed through the material, thus releasing the trapeze from the chains and she ended up falling off of it a couple of times. A super cool concept.. but I can't afford to buy a new one every month.