Super Bird Creations Flying Trapeze Bird Toy, Small
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Assembled in the USA using bird-safe materials!
- Features a seagrass mat suspended from a colorful plastic chain decorated with toys like porcupine balls and translucent pacifiers.
- Satisfies birds instinctual drive to explore and promotes enriching exercise.
- Features an easy-to-replace seagrass mat.
- Appropriately sized for small birds like Parrotlets, Parakeets, Cockatiels, Lovebirds, and similarly sized pet birds.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- SunGrow Parrot Large Climbing & Cage Hammock Swing Foraging Net & Activity Play Bird & Small-Pet Chew Mat$11.95Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Super Bird Creations Crinkle Crinkle Little Star Bird Toy, Small$5.04Chewy Price$8.49List Price
- SunGrow Bird Chew Toy, Medium & Large Parrot Foraging Blocks for Cage$12.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- DealSuper Bird Creations Pinwheel Bird Toy, Medium$9.99Chewy Price$11.49List Price
- Frisco Flower Net Bird Foraging Toy$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Super Bird Creations 4 Way Play Bird Toy, Large$18.43Chewy Price$34.98List Price
- Super Bird Creations Bagel Cascade Bird Toy, Large$13.11Chewy Price$29.97List Price
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Cuttlefish Bone Bird Toy$3.09Chewy Price
- Frisco Twisted Fun Bird Toy$3.49Chewy Price$3.32Autoship Price
- SunGrow Parakeet Chew Toys for Bird Cage$5.95Chewy Price$12.49List Price
- SunGrow Coconut Shell Nest & Window Feeder with Ladder Perch Cage Accessory & Hanging Parakeet, Finch & Budgie Bird House$8.91Chewy Price$16.99List Price$8.46Autoship Price
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Knots N Blocks Bird Toy$14.99Chewy Price$29.29List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Plastic, Wood||Wood||Canvas, Plastic, Coated Metal, Metal||Wood, Plastic, Coated Metal, Metal|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
|Bird Type||Pet Bird||Pet Bird||Pet Bird||Pet Bird||Pet Bird|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
217 Customer Reviews
All my birds love these
I have 7 birds & they all LOVE these. It's a safe alternative to a "happy hut" and doesn't stimulate hormones by creating a nest environment. I have ordered several of these (over 10) over the years because they love them and shred them to pieces! A super fun toy for x-small to medium sized birds.
My caique immediately loved this. She tore the two porcupine balls off within minutes but I leave them on her cage top to occasionally toss around. I’ve got a rope swing she’s never been thrilled with but she loves to dangle and swing from this. Great fun!
100% worth it
My caique loves to tear these up. Specifically the material at the bottom of the toy. It lasts him awhile but keeps him interested. We have gone through a lot of these but 100% worth it.
Luv luv liv
My Gouldian finch love this trapeze. They sit on it as well as under it trying to pick pieces off of the wicker. They are not going to, but they do not know this! Days of fun!
Awesome Bird Toy
Our little one loves this trapeze so much. She is starting nibble it but that is what Lovebirds do. Really happy with the purchase.
My cockatiels love sleeping in and chewing on these, they are wonderful. Once it no longer works as a swing it can be used as a wall toy. They still like chewing it.
My Quaker lover this toy
My Quaker parrot, took to this toy immediately and has turned it to splinters all over the bottom of his cage!
This toy is a must-have for small parrots. I raise linnies, who love to climb. At this price, may give one to every new bird owner of birds I sell.
Fun, but removed the spiky balls.
My lovebird was a little too interested in destroying the soft plastic balls, so I removed them in case he bit off a piece and ingested it. With toys like this it’s important to know your bird and what materials they can be trusted with. Other than that, this is a fun toy and a nice addition to his play gym.
Birds love it!
My parakeets devour this hammock in like 3 days! I keep buying them because they go nuts over them. Highly recommended entertainment for your birds.