Professional Pet Products Feather Fancy Bird Spray, 8-oz bottle
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Promotes hydrated and moisturized feathers and skin.
- Comes in an easy-to-use pump-sprayer bottle.
- Contains natural ingredients and is packed with essential fatty acids.
- Helps mimic the natural conditions found in a tropical rain forest.
- Designed to help improve your bird’s feather texture, color and sheen.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Lixit Poultry Dust Bath, 5.5-lb jar$15.90Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- JW Pet InSight Inside the Cage Bird Bath, Regular$7.52Chewy Price$7.92List Price
- Lixit Quick Lock Small & Medium Bird Bath$7.97Chewy Price
- Lixit Splash Giant Bird Bath$36.10Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Oakland Living Handmade Metal Frog Bird Bath, Verdi Grey$116.89Chewy Price$172.50List Price
- Microbe-Lift Bird Bath Clear Solution, 4-oz bottle$9.65Chewy Price$10.95List Price$9.17Autoship Price
- Exaco Florentine Marbleized Bird Bath, 2-gal, Green$59.99Chewy Price
- Wild Harvest Molt Relief Bird Spray, 8-oz bottle$5.39Chewy Price$7.59List Price$5.12Autoship Price
- Savic Splash Bird Bath$10.10Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Green Goo Poultry Castile Wash, 12-oz bottle$10.81Chewy Price$10.95List Price
- K&H Pet Products Outdoor Birdbath, 1-gal$57.36Chewy Price$140.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Glycerin, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine Lactate...||Purified Water, Humectants, Emulsifiers...||Water, Natural Enzymes, Organic Stabilizers.||Water (Aqua, Eau), Organic Potassium Cocoate...|
|Bird Type||Parrot, African Grey, Amazon...||Parakeet||Lovebird, Parrot, Parakeet...||Chicken|
|Health Feature||—||—||—||First Aid|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
I took in a rescued Conure. She came to us with no feathers and smelling like cigarettes. I've been using this spray on her for a week now. I haven't noticed a difference in her skin or feathers just yet but let me tell you... she smells fantastic. I really like it that when her and I cuddle now she smells so fresh and clean. If nothing else I'll keep buying it for that reason only.
Terrible scent to it.
It has a super strong perfume-y smell to it. I spritzed it once on my little girl and both her and I started sneezing. We couldn't wash it off fast enough. Why wouldn't this be unscented? I wish I could return it!
I found this extremely strong smell a real concern as birds are known to be sensitive to any fragrance. I would not recommend this product for any bird.
Spray is very fragrant
African Grey's feathers needed some help. Using it once or twice daily. The smell is nice but a bit strong. Hoping to see an improvement soon.
Seems to help with feather picking
My 25 year old Macaw has decided to pick her feathers on her neck, chest, and legs. I've tried various methods to stop her, to no avail. I saw Feather Fancy on Chewy, and figured I had nothing to lose. Amazingly, this is the first product that appears to be helping. I spray her favorite picking areas once a day, and so far (now about a month) she has left the new feathers alone. The product seems to somehow coat the feathers so that they aren't fluffy, but that's okay with me for now. If she will continue to avoid picking them until they are fully out, it will be a game-changer.
great for our feathered friends
is easy to use and makes her feathers brighter and fresher
I am so upset right now. I just sprayed my bird not knowing this had a fragrance. Why would they do this, birds have a very sensitive repiratort system. I cant breath and my room and bird smells like Macys perfume dept.
Love this product
This product is amazing. I tried it for my ecelectus who plucked himself terribly naked and I truly believe that this helped moisturize his skin so new feathers can grow back and pop through easier.
Good stuff for African Greys
My birds enjoys the spray and the product makes their feathers glow.
Love the Smell
Love this product. Smells great and there is less dander! My parrots feathers look shiny. Some products I used in the past made the feathers look greasy and weighed down. Clean smell.