Kibbles 'n Bits Original Savory Beef & Chicken Flavors Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Original formula is flavored with beef and chicken for a taste your pal will love.
- Two textures in one―wagtastically crunchy kibble and soft and meaty bits to satisfy picky eaters.
- Formulated with high-quality protein to help support strong muscles, and the textures dogs find irresistible.
- Enhanced with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants so it provides a 100% complete and balanced diet for all life stages.
- Every batch is proudly made in the USA with high-quality ingredients you can trust.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Dog Chow Little Bites with Real Chicken & Beef Dry Dog Food, 16.5-lb bag$13.59Chewy Price$14.58List Price
- DealPedigree Small Dog Complete Nutrition Roasted Chicken, Rice & Vegetable Flavor Small Breed Dry Dog Food, 14-lb bag$15.98Chewy Price$17.49List Price
- Purina Beneful Originals With Farm-Raised Beef Real Meat Dog Food, 28-lb bag$31.49Chewy Price$32.98List Price$29.92Autoship Price
- DealPedigree High Protein Chicken & Turkey Flavor Adult Dry Dog Food, 18-lb bag$16.98Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- DealDog Chow High Protein Recipe With Real Lamb & Beef Flavor Dry Dog Food, 20-lb bag$17.39Chewy Price$18.18List Price
- Moist & Meaty Burger with Cheddar Cheese Flavor Dry Dog Food, 6-oz pouch, case of 36$16.99Chewy Price$18.48List Price
- Purina Beneful Healthy Weight with Farm-Raised Chicken Dry Dog Food, 28-lb bag$31.49Chewy Price$32.98List Price$29.92Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Corn, Soybean Meal, Beef & Bone Meal...||Ground Whole Grain Corn, Meat And Bone Meal (source of Calcium), Chicken By-Product Meal (source of Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate)...||Beef, Whole Grain Corn, Barley...||Ground Whole Grain Corn, Meat and Bone Meal (source of Calcium), Chicken by-Product Meal (source of Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate)...||Chicken, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal ...|
|Special Diet||With Grain||High-Protein, With Grain||With Grain||High-Protein, With Grain||Weight Control, With Grain|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Chicken, Poultry, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat||Beef, Lamb, Meat||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
578 Customer Reviews
It would work if i had a big dog to go with a big bag..
i've had the problem unless it is used up fairly fast it will mold, i just lost 1/4 of a 45l b. bag, IF i ever try Kibbles 'n Bits again i would just buy small bag, well neither one of my Yorkies liked the little green bits in the food. sorry bout that but i would like to have a refund or a least a toy to replace my loss. ty
Great size & Great Price!
I was pleased to see that there was a larger bag a dogfood. It's harder to find places that will deliver them. A definite plus for people like me who are disabled & cannot get out but need to take care of our doggos. It's such a blessing!
A very happy dog
I should have done this a long ago . I always would forget to pick up dog food, and running back to the store to get some or the next day. With the price of gas ,,Chewy is a life saver...I even have cat food delivered too. My Animals "Thanks You"
NOT SO MUCH!
I have 3 large mixed breed dogs. I need some kind of reasonably priced dry to keep in floor during day, cuz they don't get fed till 6-7 PM. ALL 3 OF THEM HATE THIS FOOD! The bowl will sit there for 3 days before any of them get hungry enough to eat it. I DO NOT like this product but if you need a çheap filler, like I do, this will do.
My dog Bo Bo would only eat kibbles and bits. I tried others but my black and white sheltie would only eat kibbles and bits. I’d highly recommend it to anyone. I miss him dearly.
My two chihuahua’s really like the food. They are Tyson (11 yrs old) and Booboo (9 yrs old). There teeth aren’t what they use to be, so they love the soft stuff mixed in.
Be Ware: Infested
We've never had any problems with this product before, but this last bag was infested with tiny moths & larvae! It was terrible!! Be careful and check your bags, if you buy this item.
Kibbles n Bits
I absolutely love that my furbabies love their Kibbles. It makes me smile when they see their chewy packages come. They dance around their bowls just waiting for me to refill them. Lol. Kibbles n Bits is perfect for all of my babies, whose ages range from 3 years to 13 years old. It's moist with crunchy little bits that honestly not only feed my dogs but more than satisfy their appetites. Besides all of the aforementioned bonuses for my pups, I can have it delivered from Chewy! I don't have to endure crowds or try to tote a huge bag of dog food to my car and then try to get it to my home. I truly LOVE Chewy! Thank you so much for making our lives so much less stressful!
Not A Favorite
We decided to try this as it was a softer food and our two dogs and my SIL dog refuse to eat it. It will just sit in their food bowls. Switching up to a different brand to see if they will eat it. We have always used Purina but the price tag gets a little hefty feeding three pups so we will try Pedigree and see if that works! Fingers crossed!
She Loves It!
We normally feed our six year old 85lb German Shepard - Italian Mastiff mixed breed Pedigree's Adult Large Breed various flavors, only because of the price I randomly tried Kibbles 'n Bits and I've never seen her chow down a bowl so quickly. We have tried several Kibbles flavors and she really prefers them to her previous foods like Pedigree. I am not sure if she dislikes one or really loves the other but she obviously began to eat faster leading to her wanting fed more. We immediately noticed and begun measuring and timing when she eats better. I thought it was pretty cool to see her respond to a new choice in dry food, she loves anything canned or wet but we try not to spoil her too much. She has also been prone to being gassy when fed wet food consistently so it is nice to offer her a variety and something new. I have never seen her so happy while eating dog food and looking back at me for more.